Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Did you want me to make you one? that'd be surprising, you've been rocking that Abbie icon for so long. It'd be strange to see you without it.
I'm sure other people have made Bamon icons probably on tumblr or something though. lol

That's my second favorite scene between them, the last one between them is my favorite because to me it was the start off some growth. Love that little bit of opening up.
LOL...it's ok, Abbie's face is my face when I'm watching TVD or reading posts on websites. I love her face in that icon.

You mean when Bonnie made the soup or whatever she made? At first, I thought they were going to hold hands and pray when she handed him the spoon...I was like...Wha?

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hahaha! I would have loved to see them holding hands over their dinner and praying thanks for the food.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
LOL...it's ok, Abbie's face is my face when I'm watching TVD or reading posts on websites. I love her face in that icon.

You mean when Bonnie made the soup or whatever she made? At first, I thought they were going to hold hands and pray when she handed him the spoon...I was like...Wha?

It's awesome. lol Abbie is seriously has the best facial expressions. Thanks to Nicole who has face expressions all the time during every interview. lol

Yeah that scene, I liked it because Bonnie made the soup, Damon sat and then Bonnie gave him a soup and then the spoon and the little smile and glances and then the look and Bonnie told him he missed them too, and Damon kind of nods his head in agreement... then everything else happened!
It was a really good scene.

That pancake scene was classic Bamon though, so I can see why it's you're favorite.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

It's awesome. lol Abbie is seriously has the best facial expressions. Thanks to Nicole who has face expressions all the time during every interview. lol

Yeah that scene, I liked it because Bonnie made the soup, Damon sat and then Bonnie gave him a soup and then the spoon and the little smile and glances and then the look and Bonnie told him he missed them too, and Damon kind of nods his head in agreement... then everything else happened!
It was a really good scene.

That pancake scene was classic Bamon though, so I can see why it's you're favorite.
Nicole does make the best faces!

That last scene was a good one. You know, I think it needed to be said but I am glad they don't spend too much time with them moping. I love seeing Bonnie smile again and I love their interaction--this is the most alive Kat/Bonnie has been in seasons.

The pancake scene displayed the Bonnie that I've missed. The one who is not necessarily woobified.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nicole does make the best faces!

That last scene was a good one. You know, I think it needed to be said but I am glad they don't spend too much time with them moping. I love seeing Bonnie smile again and I love their interaction--this is the most alive Kat/Bonnie has been in seasons.

The pancake scene displayed the Bonnie that I've missed. The one who is not necessarily woobified.

She does! you can read her reaction in the interviews based on her facial expression.

It was so good. It did need to be said, instead of both of them just pretending they really didn't lose anyone. They kind of hide in their pain through bickering and also were themselves but I'm sure when they were away from each other, they felt the lost of the ones they left behind. I'm sure Bonnie misses Elena. Jeremy and her friends, and Damon misses Elena....
So nice to see them both kind of admit that and Damon nod in agreement.

I agree! I really would love for that to stay when she returns. BUT when it comes to Elena, I don't see her ever changing.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The nickname... I quote out that part...
Spoiler:

Yeah, one of these days they'll be honest to at least liking each other and I can't wait for the day. lol
She sure did beat him at his game !

Ohh I so can't wait for that day....

And I absolutely adore Bamon and....just can't wait for their development !
Old 10-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait to see where Bamon is by episode 8.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can't wait to see where Bamon is by episode 8.
So do I ....
Old 10-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixluvxchilly (View Post)
So do I ....

I would love us to be overjoyed with happiness but with TVD you just can't always get too high....
Old 10-11-2014, 07:05 AM
Absolute Fan

We can get "high" about Bamon now.Since we don't know what will happen with them as the episodes starts staking up.Might us well enjoy it while it lasts.And as the "reviews" on Bamon were mostly positive I can't see why the writers won't give them a chance.

OT: Just watched Arrow e1 today...And I can say I'm a bit confused...I still don't know if it was good or bad.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Old 10-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

They have the best facial expressions. I already watched all the Bamon scenes before watching the episode. They were amazing! Can't wait for more.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Weren't they great scenes Kat? It's nice to be reminded why I actually got on the Bamon train many years ago. Now if I can only stay....

Old 10-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
We can get "high" about Bamon now.Since we don't know what will happen with them as the episodes starts staking up.Might us well enjoy it while it lasts.And as the "reviews" on Bamon were mostly positive I can't see why the writers won't give them a chance.

OT: Just watched Arrow e1 today...And I can say I'm a bit confused...I still don't know if it was good or bad.

Get high but not too high.
BUT I agree, just enjoy it while we are getting it right now.
I don't see it as well.

OT: Confused over what happened? Probably it's the five month jump that's confusion? I loved the episode but the ending kind of ruined the episode for me and I think you should know why.

Quote:
Weren't they great scenes Kat? It's nice to be reminded why I actually got on the Bamon train many years ago. Now if I can only stay....

Agreed, I think most of us loved Bamon right from the beginning because we believed Bonnie could hold her own against Damon and not tolerate his nonsense like Caroline, Elena or even Stefan.
She always stands up to him, and he really never lashes out on her because of it like he does with Elena. I think he actually respects her for it and he deals with what she says instead of standing in a corner like a childish kid. lol

Old 10-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Absolute Fan

I just try to enjoy it as it is now,and it's great so far.

They might give them a chance since I haven't seen to much complaining about them.And as you can see some of the D/E jumped ships,which is kinda uprecedented.

Spoiler: