Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2014, 05:07 AM
Absolute Fan

The thing about that poster that keeps me guessing is that Bonnie actually wants to be protected,and mostly she is ok with Damon being that person.See how she's holding on to him?I wonder how will the writers approach this subject.since it seems they will run into some trouble on the other side.Will their enemies there be more Bonnie related over there and Damon will do whatever it takes to keep her "alive"[she's dead technically,they both are but bare with me],since she is the last link to his old life?Or he will have other reasons to do so.It a little bit confusing to say the least since we've got nothing on them on the promos,and going so far on the speculating there relationship over there just by the poster may prove a shoot in the dark.But since we got so little on them in terms of spoilers,speculating is all we can do I guess.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^
It does seem like that from the poster, but I'm try not to take the poster 100% accurate. lol I'm looking into it like 35% BUT if how the poster looks is 100% true then that will be interesting see Damon protecting Bonnie.
Why Damon would save Bonnie? who really ever knows. He always seems to do it. lol This time I would think they would both try to hold on to one another since the only thing they really know is each other, so if it is darkness where they are I'm sure they'll do everything possible to save each other and try to work together to get out of whatever situation they are in.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Yep...I guess that's the "only logical explanation"

Too bad we won't see any more than that,thanks to whatever fear they experience when thinking of keeping D/E too far apart.

Yep it's official,I'm down to earth now!
Old 09-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Yep...I guess that's the "only logical explanation"

Too bad we won't see any more than that,thanks to whatever fear they experience when thinking of keeping D/E too far apart.

Yep it's official,I'm down to earth now!

That's a popular quote for the Bamon fandom .lol

I don't really see why they do fear keeping them apart it's not like they have been breaking down the walls with delivering those ratings. And they are far from being the best written couple on TVD. I just hope not to hear about the Gilberts to much when Damon and Bonnie are bonding.

Old 09-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes it is!

Well I do think their viewers age range just dropped to 16 years old being their 60% of all the vewers,and since their orginal ideas were so abundant over the years,it's hard for them to make a step in a good direction now.I feel now that their "reboot" thing was just to make some of the old viewers to come back but I seriously doubt they'll keep up to their word.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why aren't you so optimistic today? definitely a different tune for you.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Absolute Fan

IKR!

We'll I'm about 49.4% atm.I do still hope they will happen,but...I just lost faith in this tv show,that's all.Oh and you saw that sneekpeek video when Caroline's mother told her Elena suffered like to most from all of the MF population?I was like "what the &*#$ is she on?".
Old 09-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
IKR!

We'll I'm about 49.4% atm.I do still hope they will happen,but...I just lost faith in this tv show,that's all.Oh and you saw that sneekpeek video when Caroline's mother told her Elena suffered like to most from all of the MF population?I was like "what the &*#$ is she on?".

What in the? How did you move all the way down to a 49.4%
I didn't watch the sneak peek.

Old 09-25-2014, 02:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

What in the? How did you move all the way down to a 49.4%
I didn't watch the sneak peek.

It's weird for me too! but I don't see that changing since the premiere.

I don't remember where I watched it but...wasn't too fond of it in the end!
Old 09-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's weird for me too! but I don't see that changing since the premiere.

I don't remeber where I watched it but...wasn't too fond of it in the end!

Guess you must have read some disheartening spoilers.

I know thee is one out, but I didn't care to really watch it.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:48 PM
Absolute Fan

No,it's not about spoilers,and haven't read anything major anyway.But I can see how this season will go,same old Tvd triangle drama...I just can't see how they won't break up with that.It's just sad.

At least I want Bamon to have great scenes together.It's the least they can do.Plus I'm looking forward to the episode 3,it will have alot of B/D compared to the first two.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^It's just a very different tune from your usual 80% confidence.

I think they will have some awesome scenes together, I just believe it'll stay friendship zone... and as I stated before, I hope they are not building their friendship up just for Bonnie can be a supporter in the D/E relationship. That'll be upset.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't know what the ...got into me,but I can't shake it off!

Oh my that will be the cherry on top for how much they can disrespect the Bamon fans,come on,are they so...well that goes without saying...They ARE!!
Old 09-25-2014, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know what the ...got into me,but I can't shake it off!

Oh my that will be the cherry on top for how much they can disrespect the Bamon fans,come on,are they so...well that goes without saying...They ARE!!

I think it's spoilers. Or probably it's with Caroline Dries said yesterday about D/E... I read that through tumblr. lol

Well they have been disrespecting Bamon for five years, so no need to be hopeful for things to really change.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I think it's spoilers. Or probably it's with Caroline Dries said yesterday about D/E... I read that through tumblr. lol

Well they have been disrespecting Bamon for five years, so no need to be hopeful for things to really change.
No,really it's not about that.I was hoping a change in all characters since they called this season such a fancy reboot,and from promos to sneekpeeks it's just disappoining,and from there comes my Bamon percentage being so low...They can't do a good SL as far as I can see.