Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Not as much as he should've tho...and yes he is all of that when he is a vampire.That is why I want to see more of his human side,and being on the other side with Bonnie would be great for both of them and for us the viewers!
Old 09-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Rule #1: For the Bamon threads [classic versions but yeah.]
Yes

Old 09-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was nothing but look exchanges all episode.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:55 PM
Absolute Fan

They try to look like enemies sometimes in front of others,but those looks...enemy my a$%!!
Old 09-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Not as much as he should've tho...and yes he is all of that when he is a vampire.That is why I want to see more of his human side,and being on the other side with Bonnie would be great for both of them and for us the viewers!
I agree with you, we really need to see if full packed!
AND especially for Bonnie to see it.

I loved this book quote:

It was pretty clear that Damon liked Bonnie. A lot.
Enough that, in Matt’s opinion, it was fairly insulting to Elena.
I was reading some of it today...oh and he thought it was insulting to Elena, because that's who Damon was dating. He's dating Elena while his feelings towards Bonnie is so clear.

I'd love to get that on the show.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I agree with you, we really need to see if full packed!
AND especially for Bonnie to see it.

I loved this book quote:

It was pretty clear that Damon liked Bonnie. A lot.
Enough that, in Matt’s opinion, it was fairly insulting to Elena.
I was reading some of it today...oh and he thought it was insulting to Elena, because that's who Damon was dating. He's dating Elena while his feelings towards Bonnie is so clear.

I'd love to get that on the show.
It a bit of luck we will see it happen! ;yay:

Love the quote,but why does it always has to come down to Elena?! It's Damon's fault he likes Bonnie and dating Elena,yes!But Elena being in a idiotic triangle is ok?Not to mention they are brothers!

But on the show I'd love it!At least to see Matt say it.The havok that will go after on the fanbases will be to sweet to miss!
Old 09-22-2014, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well Avy, it did come down to Elena in this situation because Damon is with Elena but he's kind of in love with Bonnie, and that is disrespectful to Elena. Although not really, she was the woman in love with two brothers at the same time which is more insulting. lol

In the books, it's so obvious... especially in these new kindle books how much Damon loves Bonnie, he kissed Bonnie and didn't feel guilty about it but was hurt Bonnie pushed him away. Stefan and Matt knows... cause it's pretty obvious. lol Damon puts Bonnie first.

Quote:
They try to look like enemies sometimes in front of others,but those looks...enemy my a$%!!

Of course they aren't enemies, enemies is when two parties hate each other... well it also means being always hostile to someone so... they were half enemies.
I just always saw the hate more from Bonnie's side even though Damon was a homicidal jerk most of the times. lol
Old 09-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Absolute Fan

I like Damon in the books more from what I am hearing from you!

Well wasn't it Damon who drew first blood?I guess that's why she's a bit hostile towards him most of the time,but can't say I don't like it.I love Bonnie when she's like that!
Old 09-22-2014, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I like Damon in the books more from what I am hearing from you!

Well wasn't it Damon who drew first blood?I guess that's why she's a bit hostile towards him most of the time,but can't say I don't like it.I love Bonnie when she's like that!

You sure will, I like him way better in the books.
He made his mistakes but I love how LJ Smith had him care for someone with a different face. Damon doesn't like Matt very much though, always calling him 'Mutt'.

Well she was hostile from him right from their Haunted scene. He was trying to be all charming and Bonnie was having none of it. I think because she knew about his horrible relationship with Caroline at the time. So I guess she saw him as abusive. As he was....
Old 09-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Absolute Fan

"Mutt"

It's funny how he did almost everyone on the show but with Bonnie even staying in the same room can be tricky! And she "hates" him for valid reason...
Old 09-22-2014, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"Mutt"

It's funny how he did almost everyone on the show but with Bonnie even staying in the same room can be tricky! And she "hates" him for valid reason...

Yeah he just likes being disrespectful towards him. I'm a bit surprised TVD didn't take that one from the books. I guess Jeremy is the one he picks on so Matt is safe. lol

I think she does hate him for valid reason... I wonder how it would've been if Bonnie was naive towards him from the start. lol I'm happy she was different from how women usually are towards him.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't say I don't enjoy when he picks on Jeremy!

Neah I don't think I would've like that,Bonnie has more personality than that,I just can't see it happening like with the other girls.She take stuff in a more serious fashion when it's about killing people,being obsessed,jerk,homicidal and so on.

He will change if something between them is about to happen.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I can't say I don't enjoy when he picks on Jeremy!

Neah I don't think I would've like that,Bonnie has more personality than that,I just can't see it happening like with the other girls.She take stuff in a more serious fashion when it's about killing people,being obsessed,jerk,homicidal and so on.

He will change if something between them is about to happen.

I enjoy it because it shows how much he cares about the Gilbert he's "in love with" lol

I know. It would've been hard shipping them if Bonnie was just like everybody else.
She does takes stuff seriously and Damon just need that person to not allow him to get away with anything! Which is why Bonnie definitely news her powers back, he does something she doesn't like. She drops him to his knees literally with the witchy migrane trick.

He will have the same personality but he will change as far as some of his childness, tv!Bamon still has a chance because Bonnie could be the one Damon wants to change for.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Absolute Fan

True!

She is something else!

He is what he is because of others who just let him do what he likes under the pretext they love him,and that is just wrong.

Well wicthy migrane is phase 1,I do prefer Phase 2 sometimes wich is set his ass on fire if he crosses the line!
Old 09-22-2014, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

He is what he is because of others who just let him do what he likes under the pretext they love him,and that is just wrong.

Well wicthy migrane is phase 1,I do prefer Phase 2 sometimes wich is set his ass on fire if he crosses the line!

I agree! Everybody just let everything he does pass! and say it's okay, they just keep patting him like a dog. lol

I remembered when she set him on fire. That was hilarious... wonder what would've happened if she burned him straight to ashes during that scene.