Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Absolute Fan

And not for nothing, all the actors in the triangle want out.

I wonder what change will happen next season? I think some cast members will say adios to the show.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I know... the show just has been getting written so horrible, who would want to stay around? also Kat did say a cryptic quote...

"Really enjoy this season because next season there might be some big change."

I got that quote from one of the VegasCon tweets...
Old 09-14-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From those tweets, I'm kind of getting the feeling that not all of the cast will be coming back for s7.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
From those tweets, I'm kind of getting the feeling that not all of the cast will be coming back for s7.

From what we know, I think Nina and Paul are signed on. No one is sure about Ian and Kat.
They should just let Damon & Bonnie end up together this season. Then run out of town...lol
Old 09-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
That's what I think too and I think that Kat may be one of them. I know she said that 6 was her last, but money does talk...

Old 09-14-2014, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Money and probably interesting storylines?... also a 22 episode count contract.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Yup!

Old 09-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's sad, we might not get any legit Bamon news until October 9th. WOW. lol
Old 09-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Eternal Fate this is the tweet I'm talking about with referencing that Kat says the season's not over yet and that corresponding to something JP said before about everyone not knowing everything about Bamon until close to the end of the season. I'm pretty sure I saw that quote on tumblr a little after SDCC at some point but I can't tell you where. It just seems like it's about not really realizing everything until the end.

I know that some say that Bonnie should not come back to MF and just stay where she is if she can find peace. One thing I wouldn't mind happening is either Bonnie not being able to return, or only being able to return temporarily without anyone knowing and then her being gone. And then Damon deciding she shouldn't be alone and that he's going to try to get to the other side to be with her. If they are both not resigning, I wouldn't mind that playing out. I think Damon could justify why he would be someone that could go and be with her so she's not alone over Jeremy whose still young and got a lot of life to live compared to Damon that has lived over 179 years. But would Elena be "selfless" enough to want him to go.(NO!!) I don't know/remember all about the books but doesn't Damon "die" for Bonnie to something. I think that could be a nice way to end Bamon and then play tribute to some of the Book Bamon as well if Damon went to be with Bonnie on the other side.

Imo, if Ian is not returning, they will use Enzo as the new Damon dynamic on the show as he's just as much of a brat as Damon is. Also, if Paul and Nina are returning, they could use that last year to reconnect them if they decided they wanted to do that. As much as I don't like Elena and truly don't think that she deserved either Salvatore brother, I think Stelena was always the better of the two pairings from that TRI.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Absolute Fan

I could see the Enzo scenario, but the only thing is---he's not infatuated with Elena.

Old 09-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I could see the Enzo scenario, but the only thing is---he's not infatuated with Elena.
Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
Eternal Fate this is the tweet I'm talking about with referencing that Kat says the season's not over yet and that corresponding to something JP said before about everyone not knowing everything about Bamon until close to the end of the season. I'm pretty sure I saw that quote on tumblr a little after SDCC at some point but I can't tell you where. It just seems like it's about not really realizing everything until the end.

I know that some say that Bonnie should not come back to MF and just stay where she is if she can find peace. One thing I wouldn't mind happening is either Bonnie not being able to return, or only being able to return temporarily without anyone knowing and then her being gone. And then Damon deciding she shouldn't be alone and that he's going to try to get to the other side to be with her. If they are both not resigning, I wouldn't mind that playing out. I think Damon could justify why he would be someone that could go and be with her so she's not alone over Jeremy whose still young and got a lot of life to live compared to Damon that has lived over 179 years. But would Elena be "selfless" enough to want him to go.(NO!!) I don't know/remember all about the books but doesn't Damon "die" for Bonnie to something. I think that could be a nice way to end Bamon and then play tribute to some of the Book Bamon as well if Damon went to be with Bonnie on the other side.

Imo, if Ian is not returning, they will use Enzo as the new Damon dynamic on the show as he's just as much of a brat as Damon is. Also, if Paul and Nina are returning, they could use that last year to reconnect them if they decided they wanted to do that. As much as I don't like Elena and truly don't think that she deserved either Salvatore brother, I think Stelena was always the better of the two pairings from that TRI.

I love your whole post and I too would love for all of that to happen. I'm a bit confused with the whole Bonnie being able to temporarily returning, it'd be so much like the Anchor storyline where Bonnie knew she wouldn't be back forever.
I would however like Damon deciding that Bonnie shouldn't be alone, although I don't see him trying to go on that other side with her, I see him [with consequences of course] trying to get Bonnie back in the side of living for good. It is sad when you think about it, the last time Bonnie was actually really living was episode 4x22.

Of course Elena would never be that selfless... vampire Elena anyway.

I just can't speculate much cause I don't know exactly where Damon and Bonnie are. I don't know if they are dead and trapped, or living but in a alternative universe or through time. I just don't know.

It feels like the only way Stelena would work now if if Elena lost her memory of the past two years, or she reverted back to a human or it was revealed that this whole time she was under the sirebond. The writers kind of ruined Stefan & Elena a lot. So it's going to take some work. Stefan deserves way better.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Eternal Fate, I agree I don't expect they would let Bonnie temporarily return again like last season like she did with the anchor storyline so I guess they might both make it back. I like others want Bonnie to choose a peaceful existence for herself and not come back to fight more battles for unworthy and ungrateful people but I also want to see Bonnie for the majority of the season even if I don't end up watching her on it if the storyline ends up being stupid in the end.

I agree I think Damon would try to get Bonnie back before anything. I would also be okay with Damon giving up his "life" in exchange for Bonnie's and in the end, she gets to come back and Damon gave up his life for hers knowing she's young and truly should be able to live a long life as he's lived a long one himself already and found "love"(ewwwwwwwwww) with Elena in the end of it all. But Damon choosing to leave Elena for Bonnie I think also would pay tribute to who Book Bamon were to each other as well but since I don't think the show cares about anything book related to TVD that probably won't happen.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
THIS !

Tia, I love your combo!
Old 09-15-2014, 11:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Tftnt
Old 09-15-2014, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Thanks Eva, and no problemo Maurice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
Eternal Fate, I agree I don't expect they would let Bonnie temporarily return again like last season like she did with the anchor storyline so I guess they might both make it back. I like others want Bonnie to choose a peaceful existence for herself and not come back to fight more battles for unworthy and ungrateful people but I also want to see Bonnie for the majority of the season even if I don't end up watching her on it if the storyline ends up being stupid in the end.

I agree I think Damon would try to get Bonnie back before anything. I would also be okay with Damon giving up his "life" in exchange for Bonnie's and in the end, she gets to come back and Damon gave up his life for hers knowing she's young and truly should be able to live a long life as he's lived a long one himself already and found "love"(ewwwwwwwwww) with Elena in the end of it all. But Damon choosing to leave Elena for Bonnie I think also would pay tribute to who Book Bamon were to each other as well but since I don't think the show cares about anything book related to TVD that probably won't happen.

I would surely hope not.
I kind of agree with you. Although if/when Bonnie returns, she has a choice. No one is forcing her to stay in Mystic Falls. or keep helping people who doesn't appreciate her and take advantage of her. Although I'd only defend some of her friends by saying some of them doesn't realize that some of the spells Bonnie do is life endangerment because she keeps it to herself most of the time, or herself and Jeremy and that's her fault.

If Bonnie does happen to get stuck or something, Damon would definitely try to find a way to bring her back. If anything, I hope this experience of the Damon and Bonnie adventures, makes Damon more aware that it's not good for Bonnie to be doing everything to help them without really having a life her own.

Although Damon won't chose to leave Bonnie over Elena.... won't happen this season, that'd be too soon and also it really depends on where exactly Bonnie and Elena are.