Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

^Not at all, but whatever you need to do to convince yourself of that to sleep through night... or morning. Go right ahead.

I'm reserving much of my opinions until we actually see the episodes... although I already know Elena will get on my nerve. lol

I know! my favorite argument is the one from 2x01, which argument was your favorite?
I don't have trouble sleeping,I just chose not to at times!

That goes without saying,but I'll ignore her altogether.I've had hard times likeing her even when I was a so called D/E shipper.So that will be easy for me.

Don't have a favorite one I think,well to say one(I don't remeber in what episode was that),when Bonnie dispayed her witchy mojo and she threw Damon around the room in front of everyone.The looks on their faces...priceless!
Old 09-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww man what had JP did to all of you fans?
I feel I'm the only one who doesn't dislike her much.

Oh that one is from 2x18! when Damon questioned if she'll be tough enough to go up against Klaus... you need to re-watch their scene from 2x01 at the Lockwood Mansion that scene was their best banter one! and the first time Bonnie ever used the witchy migrane on Damon!
Old 09-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Aww man what had JP did to all of you fans?
I feel I'm the only one who doesn't dislike her much.

Oh that one is from 2x18! when Damon questioned if she'll be tough enough to go up against Klaus... you need to re-watch their scene from 2x01 at the Lockwood Mansion that scene was their best banter one! and the first time Bonnie ever used the witchy migrane on Damon!
Don't know how to answer that!

Hmm I'll check it out tomorrow for sure.I know I saw it but I don't remember their scenes by episodes.I like all of their banter to be honest.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh yeah okay. I think when you re-watch the scene, it'd be your favorite banter exchange between them.

I got some things to do, so I'll check back in tomorrow. peace out, sleep early.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Oh yeah okay. I think when you re-watch the scene, it'd be your favorite banter exchange between them.

I got some things to do, so I'll check back in tomorrow. peace out, sleep early.
Yep I'll check them out,I know they are great!

Will do! Have a nice evening!
Old 09-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just watched Kat on E!News...
I have Kat quotes in italics...

I quote her, quote by quote...

Is there any info on Bonnie and Damon this season that you can tell? #AskKat
Well, we totally have Freaky Friday and we swap bodies and he wakes up as Bonnie Benne.... (laughs) no I'm kidding. You know... what can I say... would there was something ridiculous that I could make up? I can't tell you guys anything. No way. It's so huge that I can't.

What would happen if you do tell us? would you be spanked, fired... fined.

Um I don't know, I think thinking. I don't know. Julie Plec runs the world, I don't know. You don't want to mess with Julie, she's a force.

It's not her fault! she can't say anything.

And I also think that it would ruin it for the fans, I mean they've been waiting till October 2nd. It's like a big moment and the 6th season, we left things off at a crazy pivotal moment and so we just kind of want to keep it going.

SO basically we still have nothing.

Um...
Old 09-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Absolute Fan

It better be huge because this season is it for me.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
It better be huge because this season is it for me.

Same for me as well. I'm giving it to episode 5... I can't stick with a show I don't like. I'm actually hoping for all the storylines to interest me. I don't like sticking with a show only for a pairing. I love to enjoy most of the storylines.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Same for me as well. I'm giving it to episode 5... I can't stick with a show I don't like. I'm actually hoping for all the storylines to interest me. I don't like sticking with a show only for a pairing. I love to enjoy most of the storylines.
I didn't watch much of the end of Season 4 after they left the island and I didn't watch Season 5 until Bonnie was resurrected. I am giving them a few episodes to give me a clue as to where Bonnie is going and how Bamon are getting along.

A part of me believes that Bonnie may choose to stay wherever they are at the end of the day, but I hope not.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I didn't watch much of the end of Season 4 after they left the island and I didn't watch Season 5 until Bonnie was resurrected. I am giving them a few episodes to give me a clue as to where Bonnie is going and how Bamon are getting along.

A part of me believes that Bonnie may choose to stay wherever they are at the end of the day, but I hope not.

I agree with you, with me I remember the exact moment I quit TVD. I started watching TVD right from the Pilot and then by the episode Bloodlines [Katrin first TVD episode ironically] I started to get upset with the horrible writing, and it's the first episode I started disliking Bonnie and Elena's friendship. I still went through the motions and watched the show... the Tomb storyline, the point of it was...??? waste of four episodes and it turned me off the show more but I kept watching. Season 2 starts, it's off to a great start. I loved it up until episode... 2x11, I was a huge Elijah fan though so I kind of watched on and off but I wasn't dedicated anymore. 2x20 was really the official last episode I watched live though the full episodes and after that I really wasn't watching much anymore. Only here and there, and I kept updates on what was going off.

Ironically I returned for 4x15, cause I heard about Jeremy's death and I was intrigued on what would happen... and oddly, we got so much Bamon in that episode. So I was just shocked and thought I have some kind of magical luck. lol Then I quit again and really haven't looked back, although I did want to return during Season 5 cause I loved Stefan/Katherine.

Now on to your post after all my background information.: I'm with you, I've been saying it for the past two to three months, I believe Bonnie will want to stay. Which is a reason I wanted to know Kat's episode count this season. Usually she's in about 18 episodes? So I see something like what happened during Season 1, remember when Bonnie missed episode 1.15-1.18, and for 1.19 Miss Mystics Falls, she returned a new person.
I think that would be there best chance to write Bonnie off for a few episodes if they were to let Bonnie stay were she is only to shockingly return. Or something can happen wrong like Damon and Bonnie expect to return back and Damon returns but Bonnie isn't with him, and for like 3-4 episodes, Damon does some Bonnie's searching. Figuring out what went wrong because of their 'newfound bond'.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised because Julie does not care about Bonnie.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised because Julie does not care about Bonnie.

Or it could be for storyline wise, and how many episodes Kat will be on this season.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

So secretive!At least it won't be for nothing,or who knows...
Old 09-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
So secretive!At least it won't be for nothing,or who knows...

All of this secretive better not be for nothing.
This better be the best Bamon storyline they even could've invented. lol
Old 09-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

All of this secretive better not be for nothing.
This better be the best Bamon storyline they even could've invented. lol
There's the issue,they suck at Bamon storylines!

I will go with decent SL,'cause it may be happeing,but best SL?