Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 05:12 PM
  #16
Absolute Fan

 
Agraiel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)


I know. Also me currently re-reading book!Bamon isn't helping me being upset. lol
Does anyone knows when the show will air?Somewhere next month,but the exact date?

Arghhh I need to start reading those,I feel left behind!
__________________
I knew I had tasted love
The first sip always makes you choke
Sweetest sound I ever spoke
Agraiel is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:12 PM
  #17
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 398,225
^ It's okay The first month of October.



A look speaks a thousand words Damon Salvatore.
__________________
A couple of solders in the trenches dodging bullets together."
/// That's a Bill Spencer analogy if I ever heard one."
[STILL]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:17 PM
  #18
Absolute Fan

 
Agraiel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6,013
Not much time left 'till the show airs.It feels like yesterday when I first visited this forum.

Damon seems to me like a man of action,but a very mouthy one!

the gif set.
__________________
I knew I had tasted love
The first sip always makes you choke
Sweetest sound I ever spoke
Agraiel is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:20 PM
  #19
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 398,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Not much time left 'till the show airs.It feels like yesterday when I first visited this forum.

Damon seems to me like a man of action,but a very mouthy one!

the gif set.

Nah, it seems like a week since you first visited.

Agreed of that, even sometimes he's not very aware of his feelings but his actions shows so much differently... especially when it comes to Bonnie. I'm sure we'll see more of it this upcoming season.

I love it as well.
__________________
A couple of solders in the trenches dodging bullets together."
/// That's a Bill Spencer analogy if I ever heard one."
[STILL]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:24 PM
  #20
Absolute Fan

 
Agraiel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Nah, it seems like a week since you first visited.

Agreed of that, even sometimes he's not very aware of his feelings but his actions shows so much differently... especially when it comes to Bonnie. I'm sure we'll see more of it this upcoming season.

I love it as well.
good point there!

He will explain it as him doing stupid things rather than saying he care.The ego on that guy!!
__________________
I knew I had tasted love
The first sip always makes you choke
Sweetest sound I ever spoke
Agraiel is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:28 PM
  #21
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 398,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
good point there!

He will explain it as him doing stupid things rather than saying he care.The ego on that guy!!


I know... probably this season Damon being stupid will not be as extreme this year?

I mainly want to see him not acting like a child, that'd be the biggest upgrade to watch if that happened. lol
__________________
A couple of solders in the trenches dodging bullets together."
/// That's a Bill Spencer analogy if I ever heard one."
[STILL]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:31 PM
  #22
Absolute Fan

 
Agraiel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)


I know... probably this season Damon being stupid will not be as extreme this year?

I mainly want to see him not acting like a child, that'd be the biggest upgrade to watch if that happened. lol
Yes that and Bonnie stop being on the front line in the face of danger!I would like her to take a step back in the matter since she kind of did too much good for others and got...well nothing mostly in return.
__________________
I knew I had tasted love
The first sip always makes you choke
Sweetest sound I ever spoke
Agraiel is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:35 PM
  #23
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 398,225

I know! although it's not Damon fault that Bonnie just keeps laying her life on the line like that. Good thing with Bonnie, is that if she's in danger Damon would actually help.
__________________
A couple of solders in the trenches dodging bullets together."
/// That's a Bill Spencer analogy if I ever heard one."
[STILL]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:36 PM
  #24
Fan Forum Star

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 149,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)


Yeah all of their arguing.

Maurice you showed up late again so you didn't start. BUT at least Avy know how to start now.

That's great!!!
__________________
DanyJon
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:40 PM
  #25
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 398,225
Yes it is, always a positive to something...
__________________
A couple of solders in the trenches dodging bullets together."
/// That's a Bill Spencer analogy if I ever heard one."
[STILL]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:41 PM
  #26
Absolute Fan

 
Agraiel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6,013
So the "no plan B" Team is together now to who knows where?Chance of success 110%,that means they'll be home soon...wait,that isn't good!!
__________________
I knew I had tasted love
The first sip always makes you choke
Sweetest sound I ever spoke
Agraiel is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:41 PM
  #27
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 398,225
^ Remember when Damon and Bonnie work together, there is no need for a Plan B, they get the job done without all the nonsense interference. ... oh so yeah that's probably not good. lol

Question: How would Damon reaction be if Bonnie ever thanked him for bringing her back... cause it's not like anyone helped him.
__________________
A couple of solders in the trenches dodging bullets together."
/// That's a Bill Spencer analogy if I ever heard one."
[STILL]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:45 PM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 149,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Question: How would Damon reaction be if Bonnie ever thanked him for bringing her back... cause it's not like anyone helped him.
I think he's be shocked by it but then be such a smartass about it
__________________
DanyJon
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:46 PM
  #29
Absolute Fan

 
Agraiel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ Remember when Damon and Bonnie work together, there is no need for a Plan B, they get the job done without all the nonsense interference. ... oh so yeah that's probably not good. lol

Question: How would Damon reaction be if Bonnie ever thanked him for bringing her back... cause it's not like anyone helped him.
Smirk,smirk,smirk...and after that lying he did it for Elena,cause he's afraid to have genuine feelings for anyone else but the Petrova's clones.My guess!
__________________
I knew I had tasted love
The first sip always makes you choke
Sweetest sound I ever spoke
Agraiel is offline  
Old 09-11-2014, 05:49 PM
  #30
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 398,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Smirk,smirk,smirk...and after that lying he did it for Elena,cause he's afraid to have genuine feelings for anyone else but the Petrova's clones.My guess!

I agree. lol He'd probably like that she's thanking him, that she noticed his hard work but he'd cover it up of course.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I think he's be shocked by it but then be such a smartass about it

I know, I think in his mind he'd be so shocked and thankful but he'll cover it up by being a jerk, being typical Damon.
__________________
A couple of solders in the trenches dodging bullets together."
/// That's a Bill Spencer analogy if I ever heard one."
[STILL]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.