Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ I know! Do you think we will get another Bamon dance this season?
You know that pic of them making weird shapes in the middle of the street (it was night and they were alone there).So our chances may be good on that! They were on set on that pic!
Old 09-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I do know that picture. Although I think that's just a behind the scenes pictures of Kat and Ian playing around.
I guess if they dance within the first three episodes in the street, I'll think back to your post and say you called it! lol

BRB
Old 09-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yes I do know that picture. Although I think that's just a behind the scenes pictures of Kat and Ian playing around.
I guess if they dance within the first three episodes in the street, I'll think back to your post and say you called it! lol

BRB
I don't think that will happen,will be great if it will.But I know that wasn't part of the footage.

Take your time.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Who knows, probably we'll be surprised.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Absolute Fan

You really loved that dance I see!

It would be a shock to do another dance but now with other things in mind!
Old 09-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I actually wouldn't be shocked if they danced this season actually.
I hope a 80s or 90s theme dance happens this season.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Uhhh someone has some hope in that matter I see!

I would love to see it in that time period,it will made more special so to speak!And some old school music and moves! lol that would be awesome and I do want it to happen.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Uhhh someone has some hope in that matter I see!

I would love to see it in that time period,it will made more special so to speak!And some old school music and moves! lol that would be awesome and I do want it to happen.
It's not that impossible. Seeing how in Season 1 Damon asked Bonnie to dance, Season 2 they actually danced. Season 5 [not a great situation] but they did enter a prom together. lol

I sure would love for it to happen!

I love these gifs!

Team Badass has arrived.
(X)

They look great walking together.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Absolute Fan

So great things that could happen this season(the ones we talked about) Even if 20% of those will happen somehow I'll be more than pleased! And the dance part is on of the "must happen" ones!

They do look like a power couple when they walk like that! You know from the start they mean business!
Old 09-14-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So great things that could happen this season(the ones we talked about) Even if 20% of those will happen somehow I'll be more than pleased! And the dance part is on of the "must happen" ones!

They do look like a power couple when they walk like that! You know from the start they mean business!

I want about over 50% of those things to happen, I get what you are saying.

I know they sure do! when they team up, there's no stopping them! Just have Damon & Bonnie do most of the work, and no causalities will occur. They get business done.

Old 09-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

They are a power couple. I really wish the show hadn't fixated so much on the triangle and Delena. *raises glass* Here's to the hopes that this will be a Bamon season.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
They are a power couple. I really wish the show hadn't fixated so much on the triangle and Delena. *raises glass* Here's to the hopes that this will be a Bamon season.

I'm with you on that, all the catering has straight up ruined the show for many and especially myself.
Damon & Bonnie has a lot going for them, the chemistry, the way they talk to one another... their personalities just click. The banter works. I just don't get why the show wouldn't want to push it more.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

I want about over 50% of those things to happen, I get what you are saying.

I know they sure do! when they team up, there's no stopping them! Just have Damon & Bonnie do most of the work, and no causalities will occur. They get business done.

Even if they yell(figure of speech)at each other like most of that time! I just love how confident they look together,it's like they know nothing will stop them,and no need for drama of any kind.Go in go out and job done!

And another thing that I want to see,is them working together,and them to acknowledge how great they are at that.You know like a subtle smile from both of them when they kicked ass!
Old 09-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Even if they yell(figure of speech)at each other like most of that time! I just love how confident they look together,it's like they know nothing will stop them,and no need for drama of any kind.Go in go out and job done!

And another thing that I want to see,is them working together,and them to acknowledge how great they are at that.You know like a subtle smile from both of them when they kicked ass!

I know! and they are always able to put their difference aside to focus to the main mission.

Well they will have to work together a lot during these first few episodes since they might be very confused to not be really dead-dead.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't think there's anything close to their "work ethic" on TVD when the situation requires a more direct approach!

I'm looking forward to that actually,I'm curious how will they work out they still not dead dead as you said! Damon will go something "just my luck" on being stuck with here there! Of course I want that so when they will depend on each other will show how much of a liar Damon is when it comes to Bonnie!

#chromeknickers Cheers Man!