Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I posted this yesterday, but this gifset is perfect.

All these moments might actually turn out to be foreshadowing.

(X)
Old 09-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Absolute Fan

That gif set is perfect!

They mostly will prove foreshadowing...and there's me again with my overconfidence!
Old 09-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
That gif set is perfect!

They mostly will prove foreshadowing...and there's me again with my overconfidence!

I know it surely is.

I think it will all lead to it being foreshadowing as well... and I don't think that's your overconfidence.

Quote:
Now it kinda get's back to me.Yeah that was it.Lol Tessa I remembered her as Que...that weird name

The main thing I loved about Silas beside being a cool villain,was that he died by Bonnie's hand.

Well as me,many people didn't see that,when they were focused more on D/E.I do hope this season will change that.
Oh good you remembered.

I love that as well! who ever would've guessed that the reason Silas would die would be because of Bonnie.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I know it surely is.

I think it will all lead to it being foreshadowing as well... and I don't think that's your overconfidence.

Oh good you remembered.

I love that as well! who ever would've guessed that the reason Silas would die would be because of Bonnie.

Well sometimes I abuse my overconfidence.Glad this isn't the case!

I loved that scene.Maybe the first time I saw Bonnie vengeful!
Old 09-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well sometimes I abuse my overconfidence.Glad this isn't the case!

I loved that scene.Maybe the first time I saw Bonnie vengeful!

Nah it isn't, just starting what might be the actual facts this time.

I know! and that's why I love Bonnie scenes with Damon all the times, she's always a bit vengeful while Damon is always apologetic and ... of course sometimes over the top and you just want to slap him, while other times he says something that starts a huge banter between them.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Nah it isn't, just starting what might be the actual facts this time.

I know! and that's why I love Bonnie scenes with Damon all the times, she's always a bit vengeful while Damon is always apologetic and ... of course sometimes over the top and you just want to slap him, while other times he says something that starts a huge banter between them.
And that is what I like about them.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^
From their past scenes... if you remember, who do you think won those banter showdowns between them?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
^
From their past scenes... if you remember, who do you think won those banter showdowns between them?
Bonnie via witchy migraine!No contest there!
Old 09-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Bonnie via witchy migraine!No contest there!

Definitely agree! isn't that a bit unfair that Bonnie will always win because of that witchy migrane.... probably if they dated one another she'd feel bad to not do that and he'll actually win a debate once in awhile.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Enjoy the run.

Avy do you remember this scene?

I recently saw this scene as well and IT SPEAKS VOLUMES!!! It was Season 2 where Damon said to Elena's face if it came down to her and Bonnie again he would gladly let Bonnie die. Well Bonnie was DEAD and Damon still didn't instantly choose Elena's life over Bonnie's. Sometimes I love the writers(again SOMETIMES) and I LOVE Damon for that moment.

People talk about how there is nothing between Bonnie and Damon but since Season 1 there has been something between Bonnie and Damon and sometime's it's been expressed through words in small scenes or in actions by both characters. Most see it stated with a "Thank You" but there has been much more that has followed. I think there has always been more from Damon than Bonnie but it's always been there. It's called BUILDUP and Bonnie and Damon have been built up nicely and realistically over there years. We haven't gotten as many scenes as we would have liked but the scenes together or scenes that still show their revolving relationship has been constant. There is always things of significance each season and usually more than one thing. Those things indicate caring and caring has many forms underneath it all.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting the gifsets Love the married one

And I was a big fan of Qetsiyah She was awesome. I just wanted her to interact with Bonnie and become friends/allies with her.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Thanks for posting the gifsets Love the married one

And I was a big fan of Qetsiyah She was awesome. I just wanted her to interact with Bonnie and become friends/allies with her.
Too bad Bonnie wasn't a witch anymore.I would've loved to for Qetsiyah to be her friend/mentor.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
I recently saw this scene as well and IT SPEAKS VOLUMES!!! It was Season 2 where Damon said to Elena's face if it came down to her and Bonnie again he would gladly let Bonnie die. Well Bonnie was DEAD and Damon still didn't instantly choose Elena's life over Bonnie's. Sometimes I love the writers(again SOMETIMES) and I LOVE Damon for that moment.

People talk about how there is nothing between Bonnie and Damon but since Season 1 there has been something between Bonnie and Damon and sometime's it's been expressed through words in small scenes or in actions by both characters. Most see it stated with a "Thank You" but there has been much more that has followed. I think there has always been more from Damon than Bonnie but it's always been there. It's called BUILDUP and Bonnie and Damon have been built up nicely and realistically over there years. We haven't gotten as many scenes as we would have liked but the scenes together or scenes that still show their revolving relationship has been constant. There is always things of significance each season and usually more than one thing. Those things indicate caring and caring has many forms underneath it all.

I agree with you all the way, that's why I said there's one thing I loved that TVD did correctly when it comes to Damon and Bonnie relationship and that's make Damon actions towards Bonnie speak louder than his words through all the seasons. Damon said he'll always choose Elena, but when Elena is getting tortured and whatever, his main focus is trying to get Bonnie back! bring her back.

I think there has always been those small hints of a possible Damon and Bonnie relationship since Season 1 as well, they did get off to a great start because of the whole necklace and Katherine/Emily thing but eventually I think Damon did grow to respect and even appreciate her. When he told Bonnie "thank you" that was such a shocking moment because we didn't see Damon ever say that to anyone up to that point, so for him to acknowledge and appreciate Bonnie that way was great to see.
He always understood Bonnie's hate for him, and even though he called her judgey he totally got it and even still appreciated anytime she did try to help.

So there are the little moments that I do appreciate.

Old 09-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Absolute Fan

So early today Tia!

Maybe the writers didn't kill the idea of Bamon 'till now.And as you mentioned yesterday Tia maybe they will shows some flashbacks on certain hints they gave over the years.And that scene that wasn't shown to us at all.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So early today Tia!

Maybe the writers didn't kill the idea of Bamon 'till now.And as you mentioned yesterday Tia maybe they will shows some flashbacks on certain hints they gave over the years.And that scene that wasn't shown to us at all.

Sorry. I had a fifteen minute break at work and decided to post. I'm here now, and a bit hungry, so I might cook as I type.

Yeah hopefully. Probably they were waiting for the right time. How did your day go today? how was the hour run?