Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
I can only imagine what will go on here if we actually feel Bamon might happen.

I remember I was here when last season ended.Seems such a long time for me!

Nothing I can't handle,I am curious about the other characters as well.Mostly Bamon but still.

We will go crazy and even more fans will return and new fans will of course join to this side.

It does seem like that... and I didn't watch last season at all... I remember a little bit of stuff and that's about it.

I'm curious to see if Stefan actually moves on. Besides that, nothing but Bamon is bringing me back to TVD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
I'm still alive!
Aww come on you can't blame me for being worried, you entered the Bamon thread... I chatted a lot... bum-brushed you with too many questions, it was epic and then you went off to Neverland.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Well that is a win/win for me since I love being here.

You dind't missed much trust me.Well before I was watching it for the sake of watching,never clicked with D/E when it happened so it left a sour taste for me every time I watched a new episode.

Stefan seems like will move on,but I don't fully trust the promo.Give the poor man a better SL writers!
Old 09-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know I didn't miss much which is why I never had the desire to fully return until the season 5 finale. lol I thought a few times I'd return but never caved in... until 5x22 ending.

Quote:
I understand your frustration,sometimes it gets the better of us.But the reason I am optimistic about Bamon is mostly because if it won't happen,I might not take it that hard,a Tv show will always remain a Tv show.And we can't do anything about it but hope we might get what we dearly want.

I agree so far as the show have done us no justice,is hard to belive they'll ever will.But for me the possibility of doing a Bamon SL will be even sweater if it will happen.

I love your post, because at the end of the day it is just a television show. I'll just look back and of course wonder what if, but I won't be crying or going crazy over what happens. lol If it's not what I want by episode 10, I'm going to quit TVD again anyway. So either way it works out for me.

I agree with that!
Old 09-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I know I didn't miss much which is why I never had the desire to fully return until the season 5 finale. lol I thought a few times I'd return but never caved in... until 5x22 ending.

I love your post, because at the end of the day it is just a television show. I'll just look back and of course wonder what if, but I won't be crying or going crazy over what happens. lol If it's not what I want by episode 10, I'm going to quit TVD again anyway. So either way it works out for me.

I agree with that!
Well I like to chat about it,see what you guys have in mind,and it might prove...well I know it will,that my time here will beat any episode I'll watch.

And if I will get bombarded with D/E next season,the few Bamon moments will mean alot more to me then the pain of watching that catastrophic D/E SL.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well next season I think I will just DVR the episodes and skip to the Bamon scenes. That way I don't need to see anything I don't want to.

Are you tired yet? ... it is... like nearly 3am for you.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Aww come on you can't blame me for being worried, you entered the Bamon thread... I chatted a lot... bum-brushed you with too many questions, it was epic and then you went off to Neverland.
I had some alone time with the Evil Queen
Old 09-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Well next season I think I will just DVR the episodes and skip to the Bamon scenes. That way I don't need to see anything I don't want to.

Are you tired yet? ... it is... like nearly 3am for you.
You know how things are,if something makes you happy go for it,if not simply skip it.I agree with that.

Not really sadly since I've been resting all day long today.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you Avy for your reviews! I appreciate them.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
Thank you Avy for your reviews! I appreciate them.
No! Thank you for the story!
Old 09-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You know how things are,if something makes you happy go for it,if not simply skip it.I agree with that.

Not really sadly since I've been resting all day long today.

Yup, yup.

Oh wow... I guess you plan on being up a long time today.
Do you also have a DVR so you can skip pass some scenes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
I had some alone time with the Evil Queen

Oh great! I wish I loved Evil Queen as much as Regina... Same person but... yeah. lol
Old 09-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Yup, yup.

Oh wow... I guess you plan on being up a long time today.
Do you also have a DVR so you can skip pass some scenes?

Oh great! I wish I loved Evil Queen as much as Regina... Same person but... yeah. lol
Well I hope I can stay a little more online today.But I might not be getting any sleep since I must be up and running in about 4 hours.I'll just wait and see if the sleep might settle in.

Ahmmm I watched all of the episodes online.I have a subscription on a site that has tv shows.So I can watch what I like when I like.And yes I can skip pass every scene I want.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Enjoy the run.

Avy do you remember this scene?

Old 09-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Enjoy the run.

Avy do you remember this scene?

I will enjoy it!

Hmmm I'm really ashamed I don't.Never paid to much attention when that overrated witch talked.Only one witch I like!

It's been a while since I saw season 5 and I wasn't so drawn to it.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The reason I loved that moment, I just watched it last week since I definitely didn't watch it live at all.

Damon had to do everything to bring Bonnie back to life [Season 5] and he needed Silas help to do it, so he had to keep Silas alive to bring Bonnie to life. It had to be difficult for Damon, because Elena was getting tortured. He had to kill Silas or Tessa would kill Elena.
I just loved his dedication to saving bringing Bonnie back... and Silas still lived to see another episode.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
The reason I loved that moment, I just watched it last week since I definitely didn't watch it live at all.

Damon had to do everything to bring Bonnie back to life [Season 5] and he needed Silas help to do it, so he had to keep Silas alive to bring Bonnie to life. It had to be difficult for Damon, because Elena was getting tortured. He had to kill Silas or Tessa would kill Elena.
I just loved his dedication to saving bringing Bonnie back... and Silas still lived to see another episode.
Now it kinda get's back to me.Yeah that was it.Lol Tessa I remembered her as Que...that weird name

The main thing I loved about Silas beside being a cool villain,was that he died by Bonnie's hand.

Well as me,many people didn't see that,when they were focused more on D/E.I do hope this season will change that.