Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

i want them to build there relationship all season long or at least half season long i dont need bamon for 4 episodes and then nothing
yeah it was probably brian
so cute kat and ian
Old 09-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know! One thing none of us know is if Ian or Kat are signed on for Season 7. Which is why some people wonder can Bamon even happen. Is this the last season? I don't think so but you never know. I think after the damage that has been done, Damon & Bonnie would need a season long + build up.

I blame this on the writers though, waiting this long for Bamon was just ridiculous to be quite honest. lol
Old 09-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

i would understand if they wouldn't
yeah i remember saying during season 2 that bamon has to happen in season 4/5 or its over
Old 09-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennylove (View Post)
i would understand if they wouldn't
yeah i remember saying during season 2 that bamon has to happen in season 4/5 or its over

I know! I remember these discussions! I always thought if Bamon happened it would be during Season 5... it wouldn't be shocking for TVD to waiting for the show is ending to make a Bamon storyline. "So predictible"

"They love and hate each other pretty equally." - JP

At least that's something to look forward to... I miss the Bamon banter... I feel like the Bonnie character has toned down a lot since Season 2, so if they go back to their bickering like they did in the past. I'd be happy. I want them to grow but I miss their banter... I mean when was the last time they shared a scene like that? lol Probably during Season 3...
Old 09-05-2014, 07:39 PM
New Fan

Mia, You can call me Dela Its what everyone calls me.

TY Avy glad to see you again but make sure you get your ZZZZzzzz

There has been so much Bamon love it's making me a little nervous. I find myself checking tumbler at work to see if any Bamon updates have been done. I think today is actually KG's birthday. Hope she had an awesome one.. You know , filled with a lot of Bamon
Old 09-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAlchemy (View Post)
Mia, You can call me Dela Its what everyone calls me.

TY Avy glad to see you again but make sure you get your ZZZZzzzz

There has been so much Bamon love it's making me a little nervous. I find myself checking tumbler at work to see if any Bamon updates have been done. I think today is actually KG's birthday. Hope she had an awesome one.. You know , filled with a lot of Bamon

It's always nice to see you back! agreed, Avy be on this forum so late. lol I can come earlier tomorrow since it's the weekend.

I feel the same exact way, I love how much Bamon has been talked about but I am a bit nervous.. I seriously wish I was 100% positive things were going to make all Bamon fans pleased, but I'm just not. Yeah it is her birthday today. Hopefully Ian and Kat are still filming scenes together!
Old 09-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I know! I remember these discussions! I always thought if Bamon happened it would be during Season 5... it wouldn't be shocking for TVD to waiting for the show is ending to make a Bamon storyline. "So predictible"

"They love and hate each other pretty equally." - JP

At least that's something to look forward to... I miss the Bamon banter... I feel like the Bonnie character has toned down a lot since Season 2, so if they go back to their bickering like they did in the past. I'd be happy. I want them to grow but I miss their banter... I mean when was the last time they shared a scene like that? lol Probably during Season 3...
when did she say that ?
yeah i kinda miss it too yeah maybe 3x09 or 3x21 but i cant think of any other in season 3

nice to meet you dela
Old 09-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennylove (View Post)
when did she say that ?
yeah i kinda miss it too yeah maybe 3x09 or 3x21 but i cant think of any other in season 3

Oh she said it during a interview, she actually light up when a Bamon question was asked. I'll post the interview for you.

Yup probably 3x21, and then they stopped with the Bamon scenes. Which is why I'm glad Ian said that Bamon had something good going and then the network or whatever stopped the scenes between them because the show was suppose to be about the triangle... he seems like he wanted Bamon for the longest times. lol
Old 09-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Oh she said it during a interview, she actually light up when a Bamon question was asked. I'll post the interview for you.

Yup probably 3x21, and then they stopped with the Bamon scenes. Which is why I'm glad Ian said that Bamon had something good going and then the network or whatever stopped the scenes between them because the show was suppose to be about the triangle... he seems like he wanted Bamon for the longest times. lol
do that
yeah i heard about that interview of Ian
and the network is just stupid

im finally home and off to bed because its 5 am
but ill be back
Old 09-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Night, Mia. Loved seeing you back! and definitely get some sleep. AND for when you return:

Around the 5.10 mark
Old 09-06-2014, 05:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow guys 70 post already?And this thread dosen't even has 24h since it started!

@Mia yeah well this triangle will be their doom,since ratings aren't going up anytime soon.Maybe that's why this season they might go for something else. How about Bamon?!
Old 09-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Wow guys 70 post already?And this thread dosen't even has 24h since it started!

@Mia yeah well this triangle will be their doom,since ratings aren't going up anytime soon.Maybe that's why this season they might go for something else. How about Bamon?!

Back in the day was crazier. lol I think once the show returns though, the threads will go a bit faster. Everything right now is just speculation... we really haven't gotten much news on Bamon, besides they will be like an old married couple.

The triangle was always a horrible idea to me. Even during the first season, cause I always thought if the triangle happened how does Elena look better then Katherine? and I was correct... now she seems worst.
How awesome would it be if the duo of Damon & Bonnie can save the show?
Old 09-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Back in the day was crazier. lol I think once the show returns though, the threads will go a bit faster. Everything right now is just speculation... we really haven't gotten much news on Bamon, besides they will be like an old married couple.

The triangle was always a horrible idea to me. Even during the first season, cause I always thought if the triangle happened how does Elena look better then Katherine? and I was correct... now she seems worst.
How awesome would it be if the duo of Damon & Bonnie can save the show?
Morning Tia! didn't expect to see you online so soon.

Well let's hope those days will come back when the new season will air.

Not getting any news on Bamon might be actually be a good thing,maybe they are holding back 'cause they will play a major thing on the show.I can only hope that will be the case of course.

Some of us don't like or maybe never did liked that triangle but i saw lots of people loving that thing.Dosen't make any sense for me since from the start was a character killer. Elena suffered the most from that,i can't even remeber how she was at the start of the show.It just was a terrible idea.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Morning Tia! didn't expect to see you online so soon.

Well let's hope those days will come back when the new season will air.

Not getting any news on Bamon might be actually be a good thing,maybe they are holding back 'cause they will play a major thing on the show.I can only hope that will be the case of course.

Some of us don't like or maybe never did liked that triangle but i saw lots of people loving that thing.Dosen't make any sense for me since from the start was a character killer. Elena suffered the most from that,i can't even remeber how she was at the start of the show.It just was a terrible idea.

Good late afternoon to you! I'm online early sometimes... just not much on the weekdays.

Yeah, probably every scene will be very good hopefully. I like not getting spoilers and being surprised... only if it's a good surprise though. Hopefully "Good things comes to those who wait." cause all we have been doing was waiting... lucky for you, you haven't been waiting that much.

I agree it was, especially because the writers just went over the top with the triangle, and damaged S/E kind of in the process. I remember how Elena was... and she was definitely better then she is as a vampire right now.

I gotta go do something, I'll be back in about over an hour! so probably I'll be back at like around 6:00 your time... sometime in 6.

Old 09-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Good late afternoon to you! I'm online early sometimes... just not much on the weekdays.

Yeah, probably every scene will be very good hopefully. I like not getting spoilers and being surprised... only if it's a good surprise though. Hopefully "Good things comes to those who wait." cause all we have been doing was waiting... lucky for you, you haven't been waiting that much.

I agree it was, especially because the writers just went over the top with the triangle, and damaged S/E kind of in the process. I remember how Elena was... and she was definitely better then she is as a vampire right now.

I gotta go do something, I'll be back in about over an hour! so probably I'll be back at like around 6:00 your time... sometime in 6.

I am lucky i guess 'cause i skiped all the waiting for almost 5 years like you guys,but hopefully this will be over.Cause i don't think we've got another shot at Bamon if this season doesn't deliver!

S/E i think it was the best pairing of the show so far.Very well writen up to a point sadly.Talking about being in that ship...

Take your time Tia,i have to cook something soon so i may not be here for well 1 hour give or take.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top