Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Avy, I know we did stick with Bamon a long time. Although as I mentioned before, my love for book!Bamon kept me around as long as I have.
I just wanted to keep hope for them somehow.

I'm happy you did get into Bamon now though... probably you are good luck.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Avy, I know we did stick with Bamon a long time. Although as I mentioned before, my love for book!Bamon kept me around as long as I have.
I just wanted to keep hope for them somehow.

I'm happy you did get into Bamon now though... probably you are good luck.
I usually don't fail at ships.As for Olicity i knew from the first episode that will go a far way,and then Felicity was supposed to be a guest on the show...so finger crossed for Bamon?
Old 09-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You are pretty over confident? Oh you ship Olicity as well? I shipped them right from their first scene together! so that's awesome.

Bamon right before the first episode and then when I found out about the book, it made me more happier I was shipping them.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Addicted Fan

i stoped because of delena and just the writting was a mess after Season 2
Yeah i think im going to watch the first episode and see how it goes

wait what did you ship befor bamon avy ?

olicity
Old 09-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennylove (View Post)
i stoped because of delena and just the writting was a mess after Season 2
Yeah i think im going to watch the first episode and see how it goes

wait what did you ship befor bamon avy ?

I agree. everything was just so horrible.
Was that scene from the 5x22 finale your favorite Bamon scene...

I think D/E.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You are pretty over confident? Oh you ship Olicity as well? I shipped them right from their first scene together! so that's awesome.

Bamon right before the first episode and then when I found out about the book, it made me more happier I was shipping them.
Over confident?not really...but does it hurt to belive the unbelivable?We already start with a disatvantage so to speak,so what's the worst that could happen?

I do ship them,and i just saw the latest trailer for Arrow...seems i was right!
Old 09-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Over confident?not really...but does it hurt to belive the unbelivable?We already start with a disatvantage so to speak,so what's the worst that could happen?

I do ship them,and i just saw the latest trailer for Arrow...seems i was right!

I agree with you on that. "started from the bottom now were here..." hopefully

I know! the trailer looks so awesome. I can't wait for Arrow more than TVD actually. With Arrow I actually love the show, with TVD I'm just watching for Bamon and have nothing but hopes... I love Stefan but I hope he has a great storyline, I like Caroline but who knows what her storyline is going to be. You just never know with TVD.:

Mia loving Olicity as well!(
Old 09-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I agree. everything was just so horrible.
Was that scene from the 5x22 finale your favorite Bamon scene...

I think D/E.
i mean i still love the 2x18 dance and the 4x15hug but the final scene was the best what aboutyou?

delena ?????

ofcourse olicity for the win !!
Old 09-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
i mean i still love the 2x18 dance and the 4x15hug but the final scene was the best what aboutyou?

delena ?????

I think so because it was so unexpected. The hug from 4x15 was unexpected as well but Bonnie was brainwashed and it just happened.. I loved the hug cause it was so different for Damon ... and Bonnie and I just loved Damon being so relieved to find Bonnie. Their dance from 2x18 was just. Damon caring about Bonnie chances to survive. The dance was hot, the conversation was growth in their relationship.

That scene from 5x22 was just amazing because they both seemed to have accepted their fate, Damon reduced her one million people to a thousand, he made her smile, they held hands into the light... like that scene was just so shocking. I need to re-watch it soon. lol

Yeah, Avy, feel free to answer the question! was DE your TVD ship before Bamon?
Old 09-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

I agree with you on that. "started from the bottom now were here..." hopefully

I know! the trailer looks so awesome. I can't wait for Arrow more than TVD actually. With Arrow I actually love the show, with TVD I'm just watching for Bamon and have nothing but hopes... I love Stefan but I hope he has a great storyline, I like Caroline but who knows what her storyline is going to be. You just never know with TVD.:

Mia loving Olicity as well!(
We will get Bamon scenes this season,as Paul said they are traped togheter...maybe this time TVD writers will do us Bamonistas a favor and gives something we will at least like,since love was a shoot in the dark!

Mia i liked D/E 'till the last episode of last season.After that Bamon found it's way to convert me...just those few seconds were enough for me to see that Bamon potential!

Awww and i almost forgot,Tia i did a typing test and i maxed a 50WPM,i guess it was a beginners test...
Old 09-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
We will get Bamon scenes this season,as Paul said they are traped togheter...maybe this time TVD writers will do us Bamonistas a favor and gives something we will at least like,since love was a shoot in the dark!

Mia i liked D/E 'till the last episode of last season.After that Bamon found it's way to convert me...just those few seconds were enough for me to see that Bamon potential!

Awww and i almost forgot,Tia i did a typing test and i maxed a 50WPM,i guess it was a beginners test...

I know we will get scenes, it's just all about how meaningful it will actually turn out in the end. I want this to be 'the season of Bamon!' hoping for the best.

That's so amazing that seconds converted you... that's a bit shocking as well. I guess probably you converted since you wasn't watching TVD that much.

Oh awesome. I did 54WPM but with five mistakes.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah that scene was just amazing and i did watch the youtube clip of jeremy telling damon that bonnie is dead .... love that scene was well just the way he looks

i cant belive you liked delena but thank god youre on the right side now

and i need some good scenes in season 6 so i can change my icon
Old 09-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
yeah that scene was just amazing and i did watch the youtube clip of jeremy telling damon that bonnie is dead .... love that scene was well just the way he looks

i cant belive you liked delena but thank god youre on the right side now

and i need some good scenes in season 6 so i can change my icon

I watched that scene after it aired on Youtube and I said "man at least Damon has something in common with Book!Damon when it comes to Bonnie's life." His expression said it all, and it wasn't for Elena at all... if it was, he would've showed that same emotion when Jeremy died... but he didn't. Just seeing how right away Damon tried to find a way to bring Bonnie back. It just showed that Damon actions and talk are two separate things.

You had that icon for a looooonnggg time.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah well Tia i watched TVD as soon as i could and i wasn't even considering 'till that point the idea of Bamon...but guess what...

Mia i can't belive it now either,lol how could've i been so blind!!!
Old 09-05-2014, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I watched that scene after it aired on Youtube and I said "man at least Damon has something in common with Book!Damon when it comes to Bonnie's life." His expression said it all, and it wasn't for Elena at all... if it was, he would've showed that same emotion when Jeremy died... but he didn't. Just seeing how right away Damon tried to find a way to bring Bonnie back. It just showed that Damon actions and talk are two separate things.

You had that icon for a looooonnggg time.
so true

yeah i have this icon for ages i really need a new one so i wait for bamon or olicity