Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU/MSW-94 (View Post)
OMG if you find them, please post! I hadn't really considered Stefonnie as a romantic pairing until now. The story I am currently reading, although it's Ripper/Stefan and Bonnie, I really am into it, it's well written!
What made you recently just consider them romantic?

Also I'm searching for the fics I read, I just have a difficult time remembering it right now.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
What made you recently just consider them romantic?

Also I'm searching for the fics I read, I just have a difficult time remembering it right now.
You know I went back and re-watched Seasons 1-5 in the past few months, and re-watching the earlier episodes, I started noticing how Bonnie had amazing chemistry with most all of the males. I never got into Stefan/Caroline romantic pairing. I loved them as BFF's, but I can't get behind Steroline. My fave pairing is pre-vampire Elena/Stefan, but I would have bought a Stefonnie pairing on the show if done with taste.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you Kat has amazing chemistry with every cast member and I especially like her chemistry with Paul because it seems just so natural.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes! Natural and effortless
Old 02-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's whyi love their interactions so much.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I gotta be honest and say there are times I wonder, "What if Stefan and Bonnie got trapped together in 1994." ... only because I think their friendship would be 1000x more powerful than Damon's and Bonnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I agree with you Kat has amazing chemistry with every cast member and I especially like her chemistry with Paul because it seems just so natural.
Definitely agree with you.

Quote:
You know I went back and re-watched Seasons 1-5 in the past few months, and re-watching the earlier episodes, I started noticing how Bonnie had amazing chemistry with most all of the males. I never got into Stefan/Caroline romantic pairing. I loved them as BFF's, but I can't get behind Steroline. My fave pairing is pre-vampire Elena/Stefan, but I would have bought a Stefonnie pairing on the show if done with taste.
I agree with you on everything there. Stefan/Elena was beautiful before she turned to a vampire and it seems like any feelings she had for him went away.
Stefan/Caroline I thought had amazing chemistry during Season 2, and then I didn't really feel it anymore probably mid-Season 4.

Stefan/Bonnie could've have been so much more with better writing.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I completely agree with you! Stefan/Caroline were great in S2 but that's my fave Season & I hardcore shipped Stelena during that season. I did love S/C BFF dynamic as she seemed to have replaced Lexi.
I don't know why the writers didn't consider a Stefonnie romance, just wasted so much potential.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the problem is really that they most of the time don't consider how much chemistry Kat has with the other cast members. I only see them talking about how much chemistry Candice has with everybody. That's why they did Klaroline and then Steroline aswell.
We usually never hear them talking about this in regards to Kat. But I guess chemistry is in the eye of the beholder.
The writers are blind though
Old 02-14-2016, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think the problem is really that they most of the time don't consider how much chemistry Kat has with the other cast members. I only see them talking about how much chemistry Candice has with everybody. That's why they did Klaroline and then Steroline aswell.
We usually never hear them talking about this in regards to Kat. But I guess chemistry is in the eye of the beholder.
The writers are blind though
Yup. It shows how much they do not care about Bonnie... (or Kat at times) because they are blocking out any chemistry she has with the actors and I don't see the Candice chemistry with everyone. I mean even with Nina, I saw the chemistry with a lot of the actors she worked with however with the characters who's been on TVD, Kat has strong chemistry with every single one of them and the writers smashed the idea before it can even get big.

They aren't blind, they are just blind with anything Bonnie is involved in.

Quote:
I completely agree with you! Stefan/Caroline were great in S2 but that's my fave Season & I hardcore shipped Stelena during that season. I did love S/C BFF dynamic as she seemed to have replaced Lexi.
I don't know why the writers didn't consider a Stefonnie romance, just wasted so much potential.
I agrea.
Stefan/Lexi. S/C never will compare to what they were for me.
Stefonnie romance would have been terrific!
Old 02-17-2016, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
They aren't blind, they are just blind with anything Bonnie is involved in.
Well said.
Old 02-19-2016, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked that they shared a scene today. I just like anytime they are in a scene together.
Yeah I can totally understand why Stefan isn't liking Damon right now though... Although luckily Damon didn't really kill Elena as we all knew.

Stefan sure haven't a tough time right now.
"I just wish it doesn't always have to be you." I agree Caroline... seems like Stefan is the brother who is always miserable... just like it seems like Bonnie is always the female character who is.

Old 02-21-2016, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I would have loved to see more of them interacting especially because they are so similar in this regards.

I didn't get why Damon didn't tell Stefan that he had to give out the sword to the huntress because Bonnie was in danger to die
Old 02-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't answer your question because I am totally not caught up on what is going on in the storyline. I agree with you on Stefan and Bonnie though. lol
Old 02-23-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

You didn't see that scene? Both Bonnie and Damon were there.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You didn't see that scene? Both Bonnie and Damon were there.
I probably saw it but the quotes from the scene slipped my mine.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top