Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2015, 08:37 AM
  #31
Fan Forum Star

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 149,174
Yeah need more of them together!
__________________
SilverDixon
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:52 PM
  #32
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
So true. I'm also hoping for a photoshoot together.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:02 PM
  #33
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 306,225
Upset that Kat hasn't worked with Paul yet.
No scenes in Season 6 and thus far it is continuing for Season 7.
__________________
『I can breathe with you! I can be myself with you!
I came here tonight because I want to be with you. "』
[Phyllis&Billy]
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:48 PM
  #34
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
I know Not happy about that. I guess we can only hope for them attending the same events because the writers don't give us anything.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:56 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 306,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I know Not happy about that. I guess we can only hope for them attending the same events because the writers don't give us anything.

I know. The last scene of Stefan/Bonnie we probably had was from 5x22... well that probably was since they didn't share anything in Season 6...
__________________
『I can breathe with you! I can be myself with you!
I came here tonight because I want to be with you. "』
[Phyllis&Billy]
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:42 PM
  #36
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
Did they share a scene alone in 5x22? I only remember the scene in 5x21 when Stefan showed up in Bonnie's dorm after he died.
But it is so frustrating ... like seriously they have 22 episodes per season and they can't fit in an interaction between them? That is ridiculous ... what kind of creativity is this?
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:51 PM
  #37
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 306,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Did they share a scene alone in 5x22? I only remember the scene in 5x21 when Stefan showed up in Bonnie's dorm after he died.
But it is so frustrating ... like seriously they have 22 episodes per season and they can't fit in an interaction between them? That is ridiculous ... what kind of creativity is this?

Yeah... well I remember the scenes she shared with Silas and although she didn't share a single scene with Stefan, I remember when he and Lexi saw her talking with Grams... and that little interaction when they noticed that her bringing people back to the side of living was killing her.

I agree with you, it's very frustrating. I don't get it.
I feel like Stefan/Bonnie would have the most in common which makes it even more frustrating.
__________________
『I can breathe with you! I can be myself with you!
I came here tonight because I want to be with you. "』
[Phyllis&Billy]
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 03:51 AM
  #38
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
Ah true, I totally forgot about the Silas/Bonnie interaction. I was just searching for Bonnie/Stefan scenes and forgot that Paul was also playing Silas in that episode That was cool how she interacted with Silas and in the end Bonnie got her revenge. Totally different how the chemistry is with Paul when he plays Stefan.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:35 AM
  #39
Elite Fan

 
bellagrey13's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,486
I seriously cannot believe they haven't filmed at all together its probably gonna be all couples this season
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:33 PM
  #40
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 306,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
I seriously cannot believe they haven't filmed at all together its probably gonna be all couples this season

I agree... judging from the news and the promo, this looks like another bad season. Hopefully it's better though because I don't want Paul only interacting with Candice all season.
Stefan hasn't had a good storyline at all man....
Kat... I love Bamon, but I'd rather her not have to be limited to interacting with just Ian... luckily it seems like she will be interacting with the variety so that's good.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Ah true, I totally forgot about the Silas/Bonnie interaction. I was just searching for Bonnie/Stefan scenes and forgot that Paul was also playing Silas in that episode That was cool how she interacted with Silas and in the end Bonnie got her revenge. Totally different how the chemistry is with Paul when he plays Stefan.

Too bad Silas/Bonnie couldn't be friends after all of that. lol It was nice Bonnie got her revenge though and of course it was nice to see Kat/Paul work together.
Is the chemistry better when it's Bonnie/Stefan?...

I don't know why the writers didn't give Silas/Bonnie more scenes... I mean wasn't she like the first character he interacted with on the show? before he revealed who he really was.
__________________
『I can breathe with you! I can be myself with you!
I came here tonight because I want to be with you. "』
[Phyllis&Billy]
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:13 AM
  #41
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Too bad Silas/Bonnie couldn't be friends after all of that. lol It was nice Bonnie got her revenge though and of course it was nice to see Kat/Paul work together.
Is the chemistry better when it's Bonnie/Stefan?...

I don't know why the writers didn't give Silas/Bonnie more scenes... I mean wasn't she like the first character he interacted with on the show? before he revealed who he really was.
I don't think it is better, it is just different. With Stefan/Bonnie you just can feel the trust between them and everything with Silas it was more antagonistic.

Lol Silas was so interested in Bonnie in S4 but the moment he was played by Paul he lost all his interest in Bonnie. The writers truely must hate Paul/Kat together on screen.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:56 PM
  #42
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 306,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I don't think it is better, it is just different. With Stefan/Bonnie you just can feel the trust between them and everything with Silas it was more antagonistic.

Lol Silas was so interested in Bonnie in S4 but the moment he was played by Paul he lost all his interest in Bonnie. The writers truely must hate Paul/Kat together on screen.

I agree...

Also I definitely agree. I really don't get why... again I blaming more sht on KW leaving the show... at least when he was on the show we got Stefan having more scenes with more characters.
I feel both Kat and Paul talents get wasted on TVD, and their chemistry with other characters.
__________________
『I can breathe with you! I can be myself with you!
I came here tonight because I want to be with you. "』
[Phyllis&Billy]
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 04:18 AM
  #43
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I feel both Kat and Paul talents get wasted on TVD, and their chemistry with other characters.
I hope they will be able to get better jobs after the show is over and maybe working together again.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:24 AM
  #44
Fan Forum Star

 
NOLA504's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 149,174
I hope they do too..

In the meantime hopefully they have some scenes on the show this season.
__________________
SilverDixon
Maurice
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:57 AM
  #45
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
I hope so too ... there are 22 episodes, they have to interact once They need to bring back the doppelgängers then maybe they will interact again.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.