Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2017, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved how she fought for him to and yes the stare they have each other! I wish Bamon got together too.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not sure if this is the exact moment, but I found this gif courtesy of Give it a more fascinating name, call it hope.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is the moment when she transported herself into the limbo where Damon was right?
Old 03-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

^Just after. It was when Bonnie was using her psychic powers to fight Cade to keep him from going to hell, right before Cade sucked Damon towards him and he clung to the rock in the middle of the scene. Shortly later, Stefan snuck up on Cade and stabbed him.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope we get a good amount of Bamon scenes tonight.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes me too!
Old 03-03-2017, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lets hope together
Old 03-03-2017, 08:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope so--but I'm not really optimistic b/c it looks like it will be about Katherine and Steroline.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really writers??? The one Bamon moment in the episode had to be about Bonenzo?? okay......
Old 03-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

^I know. At first, I screamed seeing them dancing together! Finally, a scene together! However, it didn't last long. I did think the Bonenzo was very romantic, though (I think I like it better now he is a ghost!) I liked how Damon and Bonnie had a little banter and he said something like "Same old Bonnie". I just wish the moment lasted a little longer, with Damon showing more concern for her, especially since they hadn't had a talk since she got back from seeing Enzo die. Ironically, Damon was very supportive to everyone else in this episode! He was being such a good brother and it was nice how he encouraged Caroline and mentioned her mother. Yet he hadn't had enough screen time with his best friend Bonnie! I also wish they had shown him admiring Bonnie as she walked down the aisle. She looked so beautiful! It needn't have been much, but it would have been great!
Old 03-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Imo, it's obvious they are trying to show the Bamon's connection but still keep the distance with Elena on the horizon. It's just getting old throwing in Elena and Enzo in between Bamon. I think everyone gets we are not getting Bamon in that capacity but down play down just how connected Bamon have become regardless of their "partners". When Elena was still alive after Bonnie made it back from the other side, her and Damon still shared their closeness with each others and Elena be damned. They try so hard to play down the chemistry connection between Kat/Ian and Bonnie/Damon that they play down who they really are with each other and they come across slightly out of character.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
8.15 | Warms my cold, dead heart.
Give it a more fascinating name, call it hope.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Beautiful gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
Imo, it's obvious they are trying to show the Bamon's connection but still keep the distance with Elena on the horizon. It's just getting old throwing in Elena and Enzo in between Bamon. I think everyone gets we are not getting Bamon in that capacity but down play down just how connected Bamon have become regardless of their "partners". When Elena was still alive after Bonnie made it back from the other side, her and Damon still shared their closeness with each others and Elena be damned. They try so hard to play down the chemistry connection between Kat/Ian and Bonnie/Damon that they play down who they really are with each other and they come across slightly out of character.
You are right--it is getting old. They could show them as friends--indeed, that's all many think they are--and it's a great friendship period. Instead they feel threatened by their chemistry.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No idea what to expect in the series finale with these 2, but hopefully no Damon chatting with Bonnie on her deathbed or something.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

They looked so good dancing together! Yes I wish they would end up together!