Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I agree with everything you posted

Kat is the one that needs to speak up, because like I said, short straw!!! all the time
Old 01-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think she is reluctant to be that outspoken because she already said that she is glad she got the job and feared that she would be killed off in the first season. And she is so thankful for all the opportunities it gave her.
Well and I think she just isn't such a person like Daniel. And I think some of his comments are taking it too far. He knew what he signed up for in the first place ... he worked with JP for the last two seasons. He should know how she opperates.
And he was pretty Hayley/Elijah friendly before the season started. It seems that he now fears the "badass" status of his character is destroyed.

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 01-04-2014 at 05:58 AM
Old 01-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think he was being too harsh at all, I don't think there's a problem with not liking the direction of the character. If you watch TO, all he's limited to is having scenes with Haley and giving the same speech about family each week... on TVD, he didn't seem that upset with Kol and Finn, when they died, and he was willing to kill Klaus before he revealed he knew where the rest of the family was.

Elijah said a quote "No one hurts my family and lives."

Okay if that's true, how is Elena and Jeremy still living? why Elijah was even upset with Katerine for "killing" Jeremy.

So I think Daniel, as he said in the interview, is upset with the fact his character always has amnesia. As a fan of Elijah, like I am. I'm upset as well. Daniel was always very honest on how he felt about the character, although he was also thankful for the opportunity and the fan reactions for Elijah.

It's sad, with Elijah I expect the same every week: give a speech and get dragged by someone.

I think he probably doesn't hate Elijah/Haley though, I think he just think if it were to happened [if you think about it] it'd be gross because Haley is carrying Elijah's brother Klaus son, and then if she dated Elijah? that would just be kind of odd, and he was right when he said fans didn't tune in expecting a triangle... especially yet another one with two brothers.

Also about Kat, yeah I get her appreciating her character. I think that's awesome but I do wonder if she truly believe every storyline for her character is as great as she state in some interviews. From what I've seen, some people would rather Bonnie killed off cause of the way her character is treated. I'm not one of them but yeah...
Old 01-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

I agree with Si, if Paul and Ian can pick on the show so much then Kat is free to be more open, I think she's just too polite to do it. Joseph too, I still don't think he likes the redemption and baby plot, he hesitates the subjects in interviews

I don't think Daniel likes romance period which is unfortunate since he's on a network where viewers rely on it
Old 01-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

"Only because I look like food to you,” Bonnie said.

"Because you’re the only thing I haven’t seen on a daily basis for centuries," he corrected. "Believe me when I say this, Bonnie. You will never be food to me." At least not until I get that amulet. But he could wait for that; after all, he was immortal, and no matter how long lived a witch could be, he would still outlive her by centuries.

Broken
( By artemis-golden-arrow) - Chapter 3
In the morning I wake up to blue.

That fic is amazing, I always wanted a sequel for it!
Old 01-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Awww the whole Elijah's "no one hurts my family and lives" quote pisses me off so much!!! I LOVE Kol, so I'm bitter about it!

I think that it's like Flora said, both Kat and Joseph are way too polite to say what they really think or to even complain.
I remember that during interviews to promote TO, Joseph barely talked about the baby plot, he only mentioned it when it was directly asked.'

Pretty gifset!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

^ apparently he was even surprised that a lot of people went to TOs comicon panel
Old 01-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I think all the cast was surprised by that. He was annoyed at the amount of KC questions he got while promoting TO... totally understandable
Old 01-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is really humble.

With Kat it is even more extreme I think she is blindly thankful because she said very often that when she came to TVD she basically had nothing, no money, not anything and now this show made her so popular and gave her so much money that she is now able to work with her music and do all this stuff that she always wanted to do.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, I can see from her side.... and she is more invested in her music lately, so she might not even be finding it bad to not have that much screentime.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she is always doing everything, she loves to do all those things at the same time. Yes music is her passion but I think she also loves to act and work on TVD.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Moderator Manager

she must love to act and work in TVD, because if not, she would've probably left already.

I like the fact that she is always very excited about everything...music, interviews, cons..
Old 01-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I like the fact that she is always very excited about everything...music, interviews, cons..
Yeah I don't know how she does it

Also conrats to Joseph for winning the PCA.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I probably wouldn't complain much myself

But rly she should be in 5x12...
Old 01-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
But rly she should be in 5x12...
Yes she shoulld ... I know that she always misses around five eps each season but this season I have the feeling it is worse because she even gets less screentime and you would think with the Originals gone she would at least get something but this ghost storyline was a shame.