Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting Nikki!

I love what she wrote and I know that this show gave her so much, but it is just so disappointing as a fan to read all these interviews and promises and in the end it doesn´t show up onscreen.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

That last line kills me.

I would have loved the entire post had she not added that
Old 05-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
You are not alone in this Kara! Kat is a flawless human being and I really want to meet her too.

Whoa, that was a little harsh... Was she angry when she wrote that?

We comment because we care, Kat!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)

Whoa, that was a little harsh... Was she angry when she wrote that?

We comment because we care, Kat!
I think she may have been frustrated, this has been bought up a lot this season so she probably wanted to clear the air about the situation.
At least we know how she feels about everything.

The only thing is for me it was never about screen time and I know she is a secondary character my issue was mainly her sls or should I say lack of sls, its not like fans are the only ones pointing it out but the media too.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep I agree with you Nikki but you´re right that last line is really
Old 05-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)

The only thing is for me it was never about screen time and I know she is a secondary character my issue was mainly her sls or should I say lack of sls, its not like fans are the only ones pointing it out but the media too.
I agree with this. Isn't Caroline supposed to be a secondary character too? But yet she is treated way better than Bonnie.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-12-2012, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by feels|like|home (View Post)
I agree with this. Isn't Caroline supposed to be a secondary character too? But yet she is treated way better than Bonnie.
That´s what irking me so much about that ... and Bonnie is a witch therefore an important key player for the show, why isn´t she treated better?
They could do it ins season 1.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't get it either.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by feels|like|home (View Post)
I don't get it either.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

From Kat.
Quote:
TEEN CHOICE
Wow. I’m very excited and flattered that I got nominated for this… This is one of the few shows that truly is all about the fans. It really showcases the power of teens. Do I ever think I’m going to win anything? Haha not really. I hope that whatever the outcome is that the vampire diaries walks away with something… No matter who gets it, it’s a great testament to the fan base and the show… I know that so many of you are young and passionate, all I ask of my family is that support. If Paul wins support him, if Nina wins, support her, cheer for her.. Shower her with love and congrats, same for Ian… Same for me. There’s a lot of work, tears and years that go into this show. We’ve all sacrificed a lot. No one can change what cards they’ve been dealt in their life. All they can do is try and be good people, love and honor eachother. Have fun voting. And may the odds be forever in your favor
She is so sweet, congrats to her and the rest of the cast.

Once again Kat is getting hate for being nominated again, I get being surprised/annoyed that Candice wasnt nominated but seriously why start insulting Kat, she is not responsible for being selected none of the actors are it is TCA, why dont they take out their anger on them?
Old 05-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I knew Kat would post something like this. I love you but no. I'm still just voting for Paul and Kat because yes, they all work hard, but I'm voting for who has pulled my emotions and I think earned it. I'm voting for someone who can kill a scene with just a simple breakdown like Kat did in 3x18, I'm voting for someone who made my heartstrings ache like Paul did with a simple look in his eyes like he did in 3x12 with Elena when she told him she kissed Damon. The nomination is for who YOU think is the BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS not who is the HARDEST WORKER. This season sucked overall for me(for many reasons-most of you probably already know why), in my opinion, so I'm not voting for the show. Why would I lie to myself like that. Kat is a sweetie pie but I'm not voting that way.

ETA:
Quote:
That last line kills me.

I would have loved the entire post had she not added that
My thoughts exactly. The posted could of directed it more respectfully to Kat but that last line Kat said bothered me. Still is. It's basically like saying 'we're not a true fan' Gah, I'm really tired of hearing that. & I think Kat missed the whole point. It's not about screen time, it's more about Bonnie's NARRATIVE. Like someone said below, Caroline is bascially a secondary character too, yet, she gets more NARRATIVE. So I have to disagree with the tone in the poster's post and Kat as well. I understand what the show has done for her and I'm happy for her but I have standards and Kat doesn't get it.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the tumblr post Nikki! Lovely as always but like Mo said I will only vote for Paul and Kat this time.

And I also agree with your post about that part of her last tumblr post in regards to the question of a fan.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

She tweeted this on the same day she posted that TCA related tumblr post obviously addressing her haters:
Quote:
You can't base your decisions of self worth in anyone but your own hands. Nothing should shift within u, whether "they" are w u or against u
Old 05-22-2012, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that quote! So true
Old 05-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS