Master Fan

Have you guys seen the latest?
Post about Kat's video
Quote:
Oh dear Bonnie, what are you doing?
Kats response
Quote:
I’m not bonnie bitch. I’m Kat Graham.
Seriously though, people need to know the difference.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes people can´t see the difference between character and actor. It´s so sad but we know it already happened in regards to Kat/Bonnie,
Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What, did they think it was "too sexual" or something?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
What, did they think it was "too sexual" or something?
Perhaps ... I saw some comments on Eonline and they weren´t friendly either. But I love the video and the song and her fans do it too and she loves what she is doing and this is the important stuff not some dumb haters.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Perhaps ... I saw some comments on Eonline and they weren´t friendly either. But I love the video and the song and her fans do it too and she loves what she is doing and this is the important stuff not some dumb haters.
But seriously there is always negative comments no matter who the celebrity, Im sure Kat knew this will happen, just hope she doesnt focus too much on the negativity.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I’m not bonnie bitch. I’m Kat Graham.

Kat can never win with this fandom.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 03-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
But seriously there is always negative comments no matter who the celebrity, Im sure Kat knew this will happen, just hope she doesnt focus too much on the negativity.
This. And I hope so too but I think she focuses on her own work which I love.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

I love that kat quote. I was like "YASSS! Kat preach!!" when I saw it on tumblr.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Kat Grahm Tumblr #1

So I had a really great convo with my best friend Alissa today, and we were talking about the importance of treating your fans right, treating people right. That when people accept me they accept you guys because we’re a package deal. We stick together, we’re very close. I’ve spoken and hung out with so many of you. Alissa told me the story of waiting 9 years for a star she loved to respond to her or show her some appreciation and she still didn’t really ever get the validation she deserved. The first and only fan letter I wrote was to Moby for his album play I believe. I never got a response… no one I ever was crazy about as a fan gave me the time of day no matter how many photos I saved or songs I sang in the car. They made me feel like a fan, below them, not on their level. I hope I can always make you guys feel validated. My katgrahammusic@gmail.com is a bit spammed out right now so steer clear of that and lets stick to tumblr and twitter til I catch up lol. Every country I visit, every place I go I hope to meet you all, spend time with you, get to know your lives and become fans of every one of you. I brought in my close friend Hannah Tyson @teamkatgraham to help me with whatever you guys need. When there’s a follow or a fan that feels overlooked she helps me see through everything and brings important fan concerns to my attention. She’s 18 and has me 24.7 which means you guys do too. With filming and rehearsals the album, I never want to be slipping with you guys. You’re a priority and my goal is to continue to make you number one priority. Thanks for always “keeping it real” and supporting me. talk to you soon. stay LOUD. they hear you.
OMG. I got teary-eyed reading this. Even now as I'm writing this, I'm crying

Guys, I love Kat so much - this is the first time I've read this even though I follow her on Tumblr. It's so great to have the actors/actresses, singers/musicians who you love acknowledge you and make you feel important. It recently happened to me with Norman Reedus and I'm still not over that and reading this statement from Kat just made me love her more! She's just the most amazing person! I wish I could hug her
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

You are not alone in this Kara! Kat is a flawless human being and I really want to meet her too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
I love that kat quote. I was like "YASSS! Kat preach!!" when I saw it on tumblr.
Me too.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

Kat probably wanted to clear the air, a lot off people have been asking this.
Someone asked this on Tumblr.
Quote:
Not gonna lie…I stay wondering what Kat feels about this show. Cause she’s forever going “This is epic”, “It’s great”, “I love what Julie does”

And I’m all “….damn, Kat. How much ARE they paying you?! You know you got a record deal, right?!”
I know it’s hard out there for a pimp black actress, but daaaamn.

Kats response.
Quote:
I'll tell you. Because of this show I was able to build 6 wells in Africa that I wouldn’t have been able to build within the span of 6 months otherwise.

I would not have the international fanbase that I spend so much time with, that supports me in a way I’ve never known.

I have a platform to do everything from float feathers, to breakdown to laugh to cry and to get people like you invested and connected to a character they would not have known as me if it wasn’t for these creators bringing me in.

This isn’t a “black actress” thing. Bonnie is a supporting character. Not the lead. Seasons develop in their own way. Characters evolve in their own way.

Giancarlo Espesito was an intregel part of “Breaking Bad”, but he wasn’t in every scene. There’s something to that.

If anyone reading this is truly a fan of the work I put into my roles, then they will follow me through the films or possibly other shows I will do.

If you’re not, then I wonder why you’d care in the first place.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS