Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I wouldn't want to see her jealous towards Elena we already saw that with Caroline in S1.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not the way Caroline was jealous, that was really superficial. I'm talking more on the lines of envy. It's pretty easy to see that Bonnie doesn't have the strong back up system that Elena does. It would make sense for her to envy that. I could see that envy tainting their friendship for a while, and I wouldn't blame her. I know I would feel the same way. Bonnie needs more of a support system, but everyone she meets keep leaving
Old 02-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Idk. I just think that would be very ooc for her. Cause she does have/had a support system Grams(dead), Jeremy(gone atm), and Caroline who she always has no matter what now if she wanted to distance herself from elena a little while longer would be more realistic then her being envious of elena.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Absolute Fan

It's probably gonna be like when her grams died....when she was away for awhile..but she ended up talking to Elena. Regardless of everything they always stay friends ❤,I don't think Bonnie will ever be upset at Elena, & if it were to happen it would only be for a little while. Same goes for Caroline,too.

Quote:
Can we get some Diaries back on this show?
nobody seems to write in their diaries no more,since like the first few episodes of S1. They should..since you know the show is called The Vampire Diaries ..i wonder when will Stefan or Elena ever write in their diaries again.

- Mari -
Old 02-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Bonnie and Elena have a long await conversation that should get revisted about the Salvatore's.
I agree I feel like they really need to have a long conversation, I dont think they have truly talked about things the last time they had an in depth talk was when Caroline turned.
Quote:
It's probably gonna be like when her grams died....when she was away for awhile..but she ended up talking to Elena
She will probably distance herself from Elena for awhile but eventually I think Bonnie will talk to her and hopefully their friendship will be ok.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Absolute Fan

My problem with them and with the show is that Elena is always about the brothers, she is willing to understand them and forgive them after everything, especially Damon so..
i wonder now ...she knows her friends since she was a child and she knows Stefan and Damon for a year and couple months right? if the roles are reversed and if Bonnie is the one who has ex boyfriend and his brother who did really bad stuff to Elena and some of her family members what her reaction would be when it comes to Bonnie ?

Better put things this way imagine that in the next episodes Bonnie has a boyfriend who is a vampire,warlock or w/e and he hurts Elena ,Salvatore brothers and for example if he is a vampire turn Jeremy into one. and someone from her family also dies in the process like Grams did ..would Elena still be friends with Bonnie ?Would she understand if Bonnie after all this things is still with that person or love that person ?

what do you think ?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Absolute Fan

moonlightstar,true....bout what you wrote. i think she does only know Stefan & Damon for like a year & a few months..So i get what your saying. That she forgives Stefan & Damon, more so Damon though..which i can't still see why she always seems to forgive him.

Like when Damon snaps Jeremy's neck..(i think.. i dunno i forgot..lol or was it Alaric?)..well anyways..she still talks to him like he did nothing wrong, which every time Damon does something wrong that involves Elena, she ends up talking to him like nothing happened..

Quote:
Better put things this way imagine that in the next episodes Bonnie has a boyfriend who is a vampire,warlock or w/e and he hurts Elena ,Salvatore brothers and for example if he is a vampire turn Jeremy into one. and someone from her family also dies in the process like Grams did ..would Elena still be friends with Bonnie ?Would she understand if Bonnie after all this things is still with that person or love that person ?
Interesting. I feel like a part of Elena would be really pissed off at Bonnie..But in the end they'll stay friends regardless of their drama that they have. They always get through it all.

- Mari -
Old 02-22-2012, 07:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena_1716 (View Post)
moonlightstar,true....bout what you wrote. i think she does only know Stefan & Damon for like a year & a few months..So i get what your saying. That she forgives Stefan & Damon, more so Damon though..which i can't still see why she always seems to forgive him.

Like when Damon snaps Jeremy's neck..(i think.. i dunno i forgot..lol or was it Alaric?)..well anyways..she still talks to him like he did nothing wrong, which every time Damon does something wrong that involves Elena, she ends up talking to him like nothing happened..

Interesting. I feel like a part of Elena would be really pissed off at Bonnie..But in the end they'll stay friends regardless of their drama that they have. They always get through it all.
Yes i think that the biggest mistake from the writers is that they made her central focus on brothers , her life and thoughts are around them all the time.Also i think that was a mistake making Damon do all horrible things to her especially that with Jeremy just for a shock moment and then made Elena ok with that really fast especially because the timeline between snapping Jeremy`s neck and her quote ``i like you just the way you are`` came after a month after?

I actually doubt ,look how she reacted with Damon because he slept with Rebeka.She was like she tried to kill me.Did Bonnie said to Elena ``you are spending time with Damon,kissed him and you don`t mind he tried to kill me before or that my Grams and now my mother suffered a lot ``? Not to mention that when Bonnie said Elena that she blame brothers for her Grams death she never ever said to her don`t hang with them she just distanced herself because she knew that is not fair to let her choose.

I don`t know this show really has big problems with presenting the story because it is always from Elena perspective or Stefan and Damon.I know they are the main characters but they are making the show unrealistic to much.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
My problem with them and with the show is that Elena is always about the brothers
I agree, I think one of the main issues is that the friendship scenes have decreased, we do not get a lot of scenes with just the girls and I think that does make it seem like Elena's main focus is the brothers. I dont think thats what they are trying to show but that is how it comes across. They had the right balance in season 1 but now it seems to be all about the romance sls.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
My problem with them and with the show is that Elena is always about the brothers, she is willing to understand them and forgive them after everything, especially Damon so..
This so much!!! That#s prob one of my biggest problems with this show.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 02-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Elena needs to direct some of her energy and focus onto the people who've had her back since day one. Bonnie has always chosen her over anyone else. She even got her grandmother to do a spell she didn't want to, just to help Elena. That's some serious dedication.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, she was ready to DIE for her, what more can you really ask for?
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 02-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Can't ask for a better friend than that...
Old 02-24-2012, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 02-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Absolute Fan

i think that the show will continue with all about Elena feelings thing.I can see them writing Bonnie as someone who will forgive all of it and go in another save Elena adventure.