Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2016, 09:55 AM
  #16
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Kat Graham
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,398
Oh, that makes me sad
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:45 PM
  #17
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 292,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Oh, that makes me sad
Sorry, Kat.
__________________
← THE LOOK AFTER KISSING LOIS LANE______________
"But that Green Arrow (aka Clark), he could teach Ollie a thing or two.
[Lois & Clark]

Tia| youtube | tumblr
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:31 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Kat Graham
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,398
I can understand you Tia, because I know why you were watching the show and then they make a writing decision like this

I hate that in the final season Bonnie still won't be in every episode
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:29 AM
  #19
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 292,962
I heard Bonnie almost set herself on fire for Enzo to turn his humanity on.... that's not true right? Or it's not as bad as it sounds?
__________________
← THE LOOK AFTER KISSING LOIS LANE______________
"But that Green Arrow (aka Clark), he could teach Ollie a thing or two.
[Lois & Clark]

Tia| youtube | tumblr
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:23 AM
  #20
Addicted Fan

 
Alayne's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,599
Was that it for Tyler?
__________________
Icon by MaybeLove.
Alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:59 PM
  #21
Obsessed Fan

 
Agraiel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I heard Bonnie almost set herself on fire for Enzo to turn his humanity on.... that's not true right? Or it's not as bad as it sounds?
It was a cringeful scene to watch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
Was that it for Tyler?
A bit underwhelming imo.It felt a bit rushed for me.
__________________
I knew I had tasted love
The first sip always makes you choke
Sweetest sound I ever spoke
Agraiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:21 AM
  #22
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Kat Graham
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
Was that it for Tyler?
I still can't believe it ... if it was really it for Tyler as Trevino I wouldn't even have comeback for this nonsense.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:14 PM
  #23
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 292,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
It was a cringeful scene to watch...



A bit underwhelming imo.It felt a bit rushed for me.
That'a ridiculous.
So Bonnie goes from putting herself back for attempting to set herself on fire for a man. Happy I don't watch it.

Bonnie/Enzo sounding as bad as Damon/Elena. And it's sad to say it since I like Bonnie /Enzo... just the whole putting herself on fire for a man is stupid.
__________________
← THE LOOK AFTER KISSING LOIS LANE______________
"But that Green Arrow (aka Clark), he could teach Ollie a thing or two.
[Lois & Clark]

Tia| youtube | tumblr
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:46 AM
  #24
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Kat Graham
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,398
I hope Bonnies hair will look better soon because it looked rough in the last episode.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:15 PM
  #25
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 292,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I hope Bonnies hair will look better soon because it looked rough in the last episode.
Probably to represent visually how she was feeling at the moment?
__________________
← THE LOOK AFTER KISSING LOIS LANE______________
"But that Green Arrow (aka Clark), he could teach Ollie a thing or two.
[Lois & Clark]

Tia| youtube | tumblr
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 03:31 AM
  #26
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Kat Graham
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,398
Yes I think so too but it looked really bad
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:32 PM
  #27
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 292,962
A shame how the last season of TVD has been bad. I haven't watched it but just from what it seems. It seems like it's been a mess.

And Tyler is really dead???? What was the reason for that one? Was there any reaction from Caroline on that?
Damon/Bonnie development thrown out the window.

KW just made things worst it seems...
__________________
← THE LOOK AFTER KISSING LOIS LANE______________
"But that Green Arrow (aka Clark), he could teach Ollie a thing or two.
[Lois & Clark]

Tia| youtube | tumblr
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:26 AM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Kat Graham
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,398
Yeah Tyler seems to be dead and for no reason because nobody will mention him again and for sure won't blame Damon for it. It is so annoying.

They don't care for Bamon anymore because it is the last season, now they have to pimp Delena full time.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:46 PM
  #29
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternal◘fate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 292,962
It's really a shame.
Happy I gave up 2 episodes into the season.
__________________
← THE LOOK AFTER KISSING LOIS LANE______________
"But that Green Arrow (aka Clark), he could teach Ollie a thing or two.
[Lois & Clark]

Tia| youtube | tumblr
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 01:00 AM
  #30
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Kat Graham
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,398
Yeah I can understand that

I just want to get through this last season.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
bonnie bennett, kat graham, rant


Forum Affiliates
Katerina-Graham.Org, The Vampire Diaries Fans, Kat Graham News
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.