Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2014, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
I'm so glad CD spoiled Bonnie not returning before the episode aired. Otherwise I'd have thrown something at the TV.
She can't keep any spoilers to herself. She is worse than JP. But you are right ... but I feared this already before she gave that interview.

Awesome that most of the flashbacks we got weren't even really about Bonnie and how she felt during christmas ... it was more about Liv/Caro.
Also I was confused. I thought we would be flashback-ing to season 1 ... but it was even before season 1 because Elena's parents were still alive.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
She can't keep any spoilers to herself. She is worse than JP. But you are right ... but I feared this already before she gave that interview.

Awesome that most of the flashbacks we got weren't even really about Bonnie and how she felt during christmas ... it was more about Liv/Caro.
Also I was confused. I thought we would be flashback-ing to season 1 ... but it was even before season 1 because Elena's parents were still alive.
Lol, yes. but the promo department also sucked because their big cliffhanger - Elena being kidnapped by Kai - was kind of spoiled. We saw a shot of Kai attacking Elena on the porch. So it was really easy to guess that she would be the one waking up with a monster in the next episode.

Did they? I missed that. But it must have been set in S1 because Stefan was Caro's Secret Santa. It was weird that Caro's parents were still married at that time. That doesn't work.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Lol, yes. but the promo department also sucked because their big cliffhanger - Elena being kidnapped by Kai - was kind of spoiled. We saw a shot of Kai attacking Elena on the porch. So it was really easy to guess that she would be the one waking up with a monster in the next episode.

Did they? I missed that. But it must have been set in S1 because Stefan was Caro's Secret Santa. It was weird that Caro's parents were still married at that time. That doesn't work.
Very true ... and usually they try to cut it like this that you can't really figure out which character would be attacked but in this promo it was pretty clear.

Elena said she is going to ask her parents for Bonnie to stay with them over the holidays.
I thought it was maybe a different Stefan
Old 12-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Addicted Fan

This is so weird. No, it's not a different Stefan because that Secret Santa thing was a shipper moment for SC. He gave her this key chain and in the present day we could see that she still has it.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tee just said in the spoiler thread that it was two different flashbacks. One to 2008 and the other one to 2009. How weird ... they only included the second one I guess for the Steroid moment with the key chain.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Okay, that makes sense. I thought the flashbacks were more Caroline-centric in general.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh definitely ... we didn't even see Grams. Of course the synopsis would be a lie.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Okay, that makes sense. I thought the flashbacks were more Caroline-centric in general.
Felt the same to me as well.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nothing can actually BE about Bonnie. Even her own memories have to be about someone else's drama. The flashbacks were confusing as hell, too. Did they even change clothes? I was wondering why they knew Stefan in their freshman year.

I understand the purpose of it, but it's just shameful how horribly contrived of a writer Caroline Dries is. She's as subtle as a brick and has a serious hard-on for Delena. Honestly, I don't understand how Elena has the hots for Damon now because he cares for Bonnie. Probably because she thinks that caring is misplaced - and he's only doing this for Elena. Ugh. Erasing her memories didn't make her any less self-centred.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
Nothing can actually BE about Bonnie. Even her own memories have to be about someone else's drama. The flashbacks were confusing as hell, too. Did they even change clothes? I was wondering why they knew Stefan in their freshman year.

I understand the purpose of it, but it's just shameful how horribly contrived of a writer Caroline Dries is. She's as subtle as a brick and has a serious hard-on for Delena. Honestly, I don't understand how Elena has the hots for Damon now because he cares for Bonnie. Probably because she thinks that caring is misplaced - and he's only doing this for Elena. Ugh. Erasing her memories didn't make her any less self-centred.
I know right, when TVD first started were't they sophomore and that's when they first met Stefan
Old 12-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kat Graham please just leave this tired azz show and dont forget to flip the bird to CD and JP on your way out. They are the worst writers i have ever seen.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Absolute Fan

After this episode the rant threads are back to life.

As you said Lia,even in the flashbacks Bonnie was shadowed by someone elses drama.It's just pointless to even have some hope on Bonnie's character.

And can someone explain to me why Elena is drooling for Damon,when she has no memory of them being together?Or the writers thought that making Damon the hero on the white horse in the rescue for Bonnie,would make Elena forget all the bad he's done.I'm just to confused with who are this characters on TVD,because I'm sure as hell I can't recognize most of them.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
And can someone explain to me why Elena is drooling for Damon,when she has no memory of them being together?Or the writers thought that making Damon the hero on the white horse in the rescue for Bonnie,would make Elena forget all the bad he's done.I'm just to confused with who are this characters on TVD,because I'm sure as hell I can't recognize most of them.
She is into the hero type of guy

I wonder if we will ever see Liam again, I just had to think of him.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree Avy, because just a couple episodes she found it odd being in the same room with Damon, she didn't want to have nothing to do with him and all he says "I'm saving Bonnie." and she's in love with him again? Horrible writing like most things pertaining to Elena and the show in general.

I guess this storyline is done to show DE will always find there way back to each other. Brother has this been/will be an enjoyable ride. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
She is into the hero type of guy

It doesn't make sense though...
Good explanation though.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalâ—˜fate (View Post)
I agree Avy, because just a couple episodes she found it odd being in the same room with Damon, she didn't want to have nothing to do with him and all he says "I'm saving Bonnie." and she's in love with him again? Horrible writing like most things pertaining to Elena and the show in general.

I guess this storyline is done to show DE will always find there way back to each other. Brother has this been/will be an enjoyable ride. lol

It makes me angry that Bonnie has to be the 'thing' to get them closer.

I have no doubt about it,I even can't hold my breath in anticipation.Such an original turn of events,it's incredible.

I don't even think I'll be part of this ride any longer...this show is forcing me to watch something I dislike and it's been a repetitive story with this whole DE drama.It's kind of too much for me to muster the patience to watch it again.