Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2016, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Synopsis for ep 9:

Quote:
THE PAGEANT – Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) return to Mystic Falls at Sybil’s (guest star Nathalie Kelley) request as she is still in search of the historical artifact. Bonnie (Kat Graham) returns from Paris wearing a vile of Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) blood making Caroline (Candice King), wonder if she will become a vampire. Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Bonnie and Enzo all attend the Miss Mystic Falls pageant where Sybil continues to taunt Damon with memories of Elena. Geoff Shotz directed the episode, written by Neil Reynolds and Penny Cox (#809). Original airdate: 1/20/2017.
source

Vile? Who is spell checking their episode summaries?

If they add Carolines thought process in the synopsis then I think it won't be about the turning into vampire. Maybe it is somekind of symbol of their love ... marriage or engagement instead of a ring. Who knows.

But how much time has passed then since the christmas episode and the Miss Mystic Falls episode? Did Bonnie stay away for so long? I don't get it. Like on one side a time out for her would be cool but still she probably knows that Damon and Stefan are on a rampage around the country and Caro is alone in MF ... why wouldn't she return to join forces?
Unless she was doing some research to get her magic back in Paris and we see some of this then I won't accept this plot.

I really hope if Kai returns that we will see some interaction between him and Bonnie. I don't really care about Damon interacting with him. I want to see him talk with Bonnie because he cursed her with this spell. I don't care about Damons woo hoo feelings about Elena, he is not the person that was directly affected by the spell.

Short interview with JP: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Spoilers: Who’s Dying? — Season 8 Death Coming | TVLine

From the source:
Quote:
When TVLine asked if Tyler was the last major character fans would have to say goodbye to before the series wraps on March 10, executive producer Julie Plec merely replied, “Nope.” When pressed for more information, she simply offered unpleasant adjectives like “painful” and “terrible.”
Old 12-31-2016, 12:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
If they add Carolines thought process in the synopsis then I think it won't be about the turning into vampire. Maybe it is somekind of symbol of their love ... marriage or engagement instead of a ring. Who knows.
Or some plot reason,

So we will get a Bonnie/Enzo dance.
I do not like that. From the regulars, I can only see Bonnie or Enzo dying, unfortunately. I don't think they would off Alaric, father that he now is, and hapless human Matt.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It'a a shame that it seems Enzo or Bonnie are the only ones who'd die. It does seem obvious that the ending is Bonnie dying and Elena returning... hoping for a less obvious ending than that.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe one of the brothers dies?
But I always think it would be Stefan.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Now that we konow that Kai will make a re-appearance I suspect that Enzo is going to die. Like, before I had always feared they would kill of Bonnie for Elena to wake up in the final episodes. But now I think they will make it so that somehow Enzo will take Bonnie's part in that sleeping curse. I think that either Kai will not be willing to alter the curse or maybe even will say that it's impossible to do so without sb dying for Elena to wake up. So either Enzo will be volunteering to take Bonnie's part to save her from this fate or maybe Kai will decide it's a better way to punish Bonnie if her one true love dies and changes it on his own.

Either way, I feel like Bonenzo has been set up as a tragic love story. No way that them being to Paris, declaring their undying love for each other etc is going to end well.

Actually, the only couple getting a happy end I can see is Steroline but we will see.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
Now that we konow that Kai will make a re-appearance I suspect that Enzo is going to die. Like, before I had always feared they would kill of Bonnie for Elena to wake up in the final episodes. But now I think they will make it so that somehow Enzo will take Bonnie's part in that sleeping curse. I think that either Kai will not be willing to alter the curse or maybe even will say that it's impossible to do so without sb dying for Elena to wake up. So either Enzo will be volunteering to take Bonnie's part to save her from this fate or maybe Kai will decide it's a better way to punish Bonnie if her one true love dies and changes it on his own.

Either way, I feel like Bonenzo has been set up as a tragic love story. No way that them being to Paris, declaring their undying love for each other etc is going to end well.

Actually, the only couple getting a happy end I can see is Steroline but we will see.
Oh that could really happen, Icould see something like this especially with Kai wanting to ruin her love life ... if the writers are still caring for Kai being angry with Bonnie. But I really hope we are going to see a scene between them then.

I don't think there will be a Steroline happy end. The only happy end I see for a ship is DE.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Right there with you, they are too obsessed with DE to NOT give them a happy ending if Nina decides to return which I think she will.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“Nostalgia’s A Bitch” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

THE RINGING OF THE BELL – Sybil (guest star Nathalie Kelley) enacts revenge on Damon (Ian Somerhalder) by putting him in a catatonic state. Caroline (Candice King) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) enter Damon’s mind and run into familiar faces from the past, only to discover Stefan (Paul Wesley) is the key to Damon’s fate. It’s a race against time for the bell as both Sybil and her sister Seline (Kristen Gutoskie) jockey for its control. Zach Roerig also stars. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Brett Matthews (#810). Original airdate 1/27/2017.
source

The summaries seem to get shorter and shorter.
I wonder who those familar faces from the past are.
I would guess Liz and Lexi imo ... maybe even Guiseppe.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

^ I just saw something on twitter about Vicki possibly returning. It would make sense if this is part of Damon's final redemption arc.

Yay for finally some kind of Bamon interaction.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Addicted Fan

I expect to see Tyler again as well.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes if they want to built up some kind of redemption arc for Damon then they will show some of his former victims.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
“You Made a Choice to Be Good” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

WHEN EVIL RETURNS – Cade (guest star Wolé Parks) returns to Mystic Falls and presents Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) with additional assignments, each with unthinkable consequences. Even with tension growing in their friendship, Caroline (Candice King) and Matt (Zach Roerig) do their best to protect the town’s residents from Cade’s appetite for their souls. Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) hit the road on a romantic trip, taking the bell with them in hopes to keep it safe. Carol Banker directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Celine Geiger (#811). Original airdate 2/3/2017.
x
Old 01-18-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for posting this.

Lol ... a bell. Those writers
Old 01-19-2017, 02:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, that bell appeared out of thin air in last episode. That could've been better introduced....
Old 01-19-2017, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

It is weird But Damon already got the ball for the bell in 8x04 so it was planned. At least it fits the theme. You have the Siren songs, the tuning fork and now the bell. So it's all about sound.

Somebody who claims to have the script for 8x09 shared some spoilers on snapchat. Not sure how trustworthy it is.

Spoiler: