Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2016, 01:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, given that Nina is willing to do it, I'm sure that they'd love to have Elena for multiple episodes and not just the finale.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Synopsis for 8.01:

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“Hello, Brother”— (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLSV) (HDTV)

THE BEGINNING OF THE END — Months after Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) mysteriously vanished from the Armory vault, Stefan (Paul Wesley) tirelessly pushes forward with their search, while Bonnie (Kat Graham) struggles holding onto hope that they will be found. Meanwhile, a dangerous encounter with an unexpected visitor leaves Caroline (Candice King) and Alaric (Matt Davis) fearing that someone – or something – may be targeting their family. Finally, after following some mysterious clues, Stefan realizes that whatever has a hold of his brother may have a more damaging grip over him than he could have ever imagined. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Kevin Williamson (#801). Original airdate
The Vampire Diaries - Episode 8.01 - Hello Brother - Promotional Photos & Press Release | Spoilers
Old 10-03-2016, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Doesn't sound so exciting tbh. Thank you for posting this
Old 10-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, basically no new information....

Some more info in the synopsis for ep 2:

Quote:
“Today Will Be Different”— (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

WILLPOWER — After learning that someone from Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) past may be Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) next target, Stefan, Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Caroline (Candice King) head to North Carolina. There, Bonnie takes drastic measures in an attempt to break Enzo free of whatever has a hold over him. At the Armory, Alaric (Matt Davis) and Georgie (guest star Allison Scagliotti) stumble upon a mysterious symbol that may be related to the supernatural force controlling Damon and Enzo. Finally, Caroline gets an unexpected surprise from Stefan. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor (#802). Original airdate 10/28/2016.
Source

Last edited by Alayne; 10-08-2016 at 11:22 AM
Old 10-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the synopsis Anne

Is Georgie the Nanny?
Old 10-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I think so.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

New promo: The Vampire Diaries Final Season Gets Scary: It Has Come for Them | E! News

Lol maybe the thing in the vault is a mermaid.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Addicted Fan

And new article:

Quote:
Furthermore, Plec revealed at San Diego Comic-Con that the writers are trying to bring decade dances back into the fold. Key word: trying. “We’ve pitched and abandoned nine different decade dance episodes,” Plec says. “We haven’t quite found the one we like yet.”

However, Plec did reveal a few other Mystic Falls events that will make their return. “We have the carnival that was in the top of season 2, which is a really big episode for us when Caroline first became a vampire. [That] makes a reappearance,” Plec says, adding, “Founder’s Day will make a reappearance and Miss Mystic Falls will make a reappearance, so there’s a lot of those great season 1 events that we’re able to revisit in small ways.”
Vampire Diaries: Ripper Stefan, Miss Mystic Falls returning | EW.com
Old 10-14-2016, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

What kind of decade could they still do? The 90s?
On one hand I like the coming back of this but on the other hand I hope they won't put too much focus on those events.

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 8.02 - Today Will Be Different - Promotional Photos + Press Release *Updated* | Spoilers - Bonnie is there!
Old 10-17-2016, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Stefan and Bonnie sneak peek scene.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I love what Stefan was saying to her ... I hope he was honest.

But what Bonnie said about hope ... she really changed after what happened with her in the prison world. She was still trying to get Damon to have hope there.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
What kind of decade could they still do? The 90s?
On one hand I like the coming back of this but on the other hand I hope they won't put too much focus on those events.
I suppose but than they had S5 with the prison world which was very 90s focused.

Agreed. I'm really looking forward to another Masquerade.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Bah, no Bonnie:

Quote:
“An Eternity of Misery”— (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

A SUPERNATURAL ORIGIN STORY — Tasked with finding a mysterious artifact, Damon’s (Ian Somerhalder) latest mission takes him to Texas where a violent run-in with Peter Maxwell (guest star Joel Gretsch) leads to a surprising revelation. Meanwhile, after gaining the upper hand in their fight to save Damon and Enzo (Michael Malarkey), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Alaric (Matt Davis) team up and uncover the origins of the mysterious force they’re up against. Finally, Matt (Zach Roerig) returns to the fray after his past and present collide in an unexpected way. Candice King also stars. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Neil Reynolds (#804). Original airdate 11/11/2016.
x
Old 10-21-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is disappointing ... I thought with 16 episodes, she would be in all of them

EDIT:
And the final season promo poster: The End Awakens

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 10-21-2016 at 10:19 AM
Old 10-23-2016, 07:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
That is disappointing ... I thought with 16 episodes, she would be in all of them

EDIT:
And the final season promo poster: The End Awakens
Same

When you click on that link, you can now also see the promo posters for each character. I actually like them all, I think. Espceially Bonnie's - imo the best of them all. But then again, I'm biased.