Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2015, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the interview Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
Thanks for the interview, Mel. Aw, I like his answer about working together with Kat.
I like that too he is really sweet. Can't wait to see their scenes. I wonder if there first interaction will be in ep 5.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

All of the CW summaries are out, except for TVD. So I guess there's something too spoilery in there.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 10-15-2015 at 08:15 PM
Old 10-18-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info Mel! I wonder what it is about that could be spoiled bc they don't really mention the flash forwards in the synopsises.

So we are going to get Bonnie/Nora scenes?
Old 10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Xmas episode has to have fluff?
Old 10-19-2015, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
We want BAMON. ASK THEM TO GIVE US IF THEY WANT TO PEOPLE CONTINUE WATCH TVD. — Kyddlidd
I’m getting the impression that you’re a fan of Bonnie and Damon’s budding friendship on The Vampire Diaries, so I’ll throw you a little scoop: “They do a shot together in Episode 5,” Kat Graham tells us. So if they can’t be bed buddies, at least they can be drinking buddies!…? “They’re around each other so much this season that I think Bonnie is starting to get a lot of those Damon Salvatore qualities,” Graham adds, “especially his super-confrontational attitude.”
source
Old 10-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Absolute Fan

That question alone is intense.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

7x05 still

Old 10-21-2015, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new spoilers but I can't see the pic and the video
Old 10-21-2015, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The Vampire Diaries‘ hot new trio — Bonnie, Damon and Alaric — is hitting the road Thursday (The CW, 8/7c) in search of Lily’s elusive sixth heretic, and Kat Graham promises it won’t be long before the trip takes a delightfully bloody detour.

“This Oscar meeting takes a violent, crazy turn,” Graham tells TVLine. “A lot is happening in the beginning of the season as we go on these little missions. This one is all about the Phoenix Stone; we’re going to learn why it’s important, what it can do and how it’s connected to other things.”

It’s going to be a big episode for Bonnie and the boys, especially when it comes to advancing her friendship with Alaric.
“Bonnie will always be a compassionate person, and she obviously knows the kind of desperation that comes from losing someone you love,” Graham points out. “When Alaric opens up to her about what’s going on [with Jo], I think you’ll get to see a really cool side to their relationship.”

Of course, the “Bamon” friendship will also gain more momentum this week. Graham says it’s “great” that “he and Bonnie have this very fun, playful relationship” because, let’s face it, “Damon doesn’t really have many people.”

As for Bonnie’s upcoming flash-forward, Graham says fans won’t have to wait too much longer to find out what the future holds for her character — and that they should prepare themselves for a huge reveal.
“There’s going to be worldwide trend, I think,” Graham says. “The fans are going to be really shocked and happy and will get all sorts of feels. I’m excited for people to see that because it’s a big moment for the fans. When I read it, even I was like, ‘Oh, really?!'”
‘Vampire Diaries’: Phoenix Stone, Bamon Spoilers — Kat Graham Interview | TVLine

Quote:
How do you think Bonnie has been changed by everything that happened last season?
Kat Graham: I think she's definitely more weighted, but I also think she's somebody who feels that she has to protect herself and that she's kind of lost everything that she could have possibly lost. So I think that she now has, not necessarily a Wild West perspective, but she's a force to be reckoned with at this point. She's not scared of anyone. She'll do what she needs to do to get what she wants.

Do you think she has any regrets about killing Malcolm after the chain of events that it set off?
Graham: No. Personally, I think Bonnie always wishes that the non-violent approach always wins. But Bonnie's also fought really, really hard to get back to Mystic Falls and get back alive, and she's not going to let some hybrids take over the town. I think that if killing a character means protecting the town and protecting innocent people, she'll do it. Which is a very different Bonnie. It's a more Damon-philosophized Bonnie. Damon won't think twice about it, and they've spent so much time together she also starts to have similar perspectives as Damon. "Let's just do it. Let's just get it down. Whatever it takes."

What's next for Bonnie and Damon's relationship?
Graham: In the episode airing Thursday, Bonnie, Damon and Alaric head to Myrtle Beach and they go down to get more information. Damon has his reasons for going to Myrtle Beach. Alaric has his in terms of the Phoenix Stone. So you'll get to see their journey together and we have a lot of scenes together. It gets a little violent.

Damon is out for blood now that Lily (Annie Wersching) has Elena's body. Will Bonnie try and rein him in a little or join him in the quest to kill Oscar?
Graham: I can't reveal what Bonnie will do, but I will say that she's all about protecting that coffin as well and she doesn't want to let anything happen to it. So that's coming up in the next episode. We'll see how she deals with Lily and the history of that, which is really cool.

What can we expect from Oscar? Is he different from the other Heretics?
Graham: He is different from the other Heretics. I actually really like the character a lot. The actor that plays him has been doing a phenomenal job and he's very, very cool. Not what you expect at all, which is very cool when you open the door and you first see this Oscar character you're taken aback. And what Oscar says is even more surprising because there's a whole twist with this Oscar character as well that people are going to be a little thrown by.

The Phoenix Stone seems key to everything that's happening this season. What can you reveal about what the visions Bonnie's been having might mean?
Graham: Obviously there's a link between the visions and the Phoenix Stone. I can't say what happens with the Phoenix Stone, but it's definitely going to be very relevant in the upcoming episodes. So this is the initial introduction to what this stone is and learning about it and what it's going to do and the effect it's going to have on all the characters moving forward.

How will Bonnie react once she finds out Alaric didn't destroy the Phoenix Stone?
Graham: I think that because they're so close if he's anything outside of honest, it's really going to affect their relationship. She's not very happy and Bonnie doesn't take that sh--. But we'll see if he mans up.

Matt (Zach Roerig) got rightfully upset at Bonnie when she nearly killed him last week. Will their friendship become at all strained going forward?
Graham: I don't know if their relationship is going to be strained because everyone's almost killed Matt a few times. This is probably my first time almost killing him. Usually, I'm the one saving him. So I think I get a pass. But I will say that they do team up to uncover something else that is happening at the school later on.

We still haven't seen Bonnie's flash-forward yet. What can we expect from that?
Graham: It's really exciting, and you'll get to see a new love interest. It's in Episode 5. I'm really proud of that episode. It was directed by Kellie Cyrus. I can't give away too much. It's really cool. It's one of my favorite episodes of this season.
The Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Kat Graham on Oscar, Bamon and More - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Last edited by Jewelstone; 10-21-2015 at 07:25 PM
Old 10-22-2015, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the interviews!

I can't wait to see Oscar, he seems so different from the other heretics.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think after this upcoming episode we might have to hold a 'Save Oscar' campaign.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

EXCLUSIVE: Kat Graham Reveals Interesting Clues About Bonnie's New Love Interest! | The Vampire Diaries

The 7x05 synopsis finally came out
Quote:
Enzo and Bonnie (Kat Graham) find themselves at odds when they’re forced to fend off a violent threat. Finally, when Bonnie learns some disturbing information involving the Phoenix stone, she is forced to confront Alaric (Matt Davis).

Last edited by Jewelstone; 10-22-2015 at 02:35 PM
Old 10-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Alaric knows exactly what that stone is doing to Bonnie and yet, he doesn't care. Can't stand him.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Seconded. We can only hope that Jo comes back as a zombie or one of those mysterious hunters and kills him.
Old 10-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
Seconded. We can only hope that Jo comes back as a zombie or one of those mysterious hunters and kills him.
One can hope! I can't stand his smug face and the fact that she always buckles...drives me crazy.

However, at this point...I want to know what happens in Episode 5 because the CW hasn't released the episode summaries for 5 or 6 (or perhaps, its what happens at the end of episode 4).

Last edited by venusnv80; 10-22-2015 at 06:28 PM