Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Unbelievable. This REALLY is out of nowhere. WTH??!?!

Great find with this article though. Thank you for posting!
Old 10-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, no interest once again. I'm really not here for Bonnie and another love interest that annoys me. Guess I will be DVRing and FF AGAIN.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by london grammar (View Post)
Oh, Dries. She must really hate Bonnie.
that's what I think too. Not that I don't like Alaric, it's just that it doesn't fit!
Old 10-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Addicted Fan

I sincerely hope that CD is trolling with that answer and that it isn't Alaric.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Me too ... this is such an awful setting and then the character that I hate so much and many Bonnie fans do.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
that's what I think too. Not that I don't like Alaric, it's just that it doesn't fit!
THIS! Exactly how I feel. They've never had Alaric date any of the girls. He's always dated someone closer to his age group. This just feels odd and SO out of nowhere. I really hope it is still a red herring.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

When are they going to reveal Bonnie's love interest in the flash forwards? Ep 5? If so this is really too long to wait.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
When are they going to reveal Bonnie's love interest in the flash forwards? Ep 5? If so this is really too long to wait.
Yes, episode 5. And I don't wanna scare anyone, but when Malarkey first told us that Enzo has a LI in the FF, he said that he had only read the first 2 scripts. This could be another sign pointing to Alaric as Bonnie's new love.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Didn't he also say that we would see a flash forward with his love interest in the premiere?
And I heard that Bonnie and Enzo won't interact in the premiere.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Didn't he also say that we would see a flash forward with his love interest in the premiere?
I don't remember him specifically saying that we'll see Enzo's LI in the premiere, but I got the impression that we would find out who it is within the first 2 episodes because the actors said that they don't know what's going on until they get the script.

Bonnie & Enzo definitely don't interact in the premiere, though.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Only THESE writers would pair Kat/Bonnie with the character/actor that most Bonnie/Kat fans loathe. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Alaric. The slim chance that its Enzo is fading away.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Vampire Diaries 7.06 | BTS with Kat Graham
Old 10-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I think I remember him or somebody else saying something like that. I think that was around Comic-Con. Not sure if it was def. in the premiere or, like Mel wrote, in the first or second ep.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like the blue dress Thanks for sharing the pic!

I'm confused about Bonnie's love interest bc of the new TVGuide interview ... either they are trolling us or the author of the article made some wrong assumptions.

Quote:
Bonnie
As Bonnie (Kat Graham) becomes stronger than ever, she's finally getting some love in her life! "Bonnie has been so empowered by Elena, so her first task as Elena's friend is to make sure Damon doesn't go off the rails," Dries says. "If you hang around Damon Salvatore too long he's bound to rub off on you, but between her friendship with Damon and growing into this powerful woman, she'll become Bonnie 2.0. Then, gradually, we introduce her with another character and they have sparks. They're hate sparks, but it's the beginning of a love story." Guesses anyone? (Hint: Read about the heretics.)
How The Vampire Diaries Will Be Stronger Than Ever in a Post-Elena World - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Synopsis for episode 4:

Quote:
“I Carry Your Heart with Me” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

HEAVEN & HELL BALL — Just as Damon (Ian Somerhalder) thinks he’s gained the upper hand in his fight against Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), an unexpected turn of events leaves him scrambling for a plan B. Elsewhere, when the fallout of Damon’s actions gains the unwanted attention of Mary Louise (guest star Teressa Liane) and Nora (guest star Scarlett Byrne), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice King) are forced to spend the night distracting the girls at Whitmore College’s Heaven & Hell ball. Finally, after suspecting that she’s up to something, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) sets off on a mission to find out what Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) is hiding, while a plan set by Alaric (Matt Davis) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) leaves their worlds turned upside down. Zach Roerig also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Neil Reynolds (#704). Original airdate 10/29/2015.
And PP for the premiere:

Old 10-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Hmmm. Hate sparks - I don't see how this could refer to Alaric. It points either towards Enzo or one of the heretics.