Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2015, 03:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Bonnie Bennett Spoilers & Speculations #44: Bonenzo? Bolaric? Beretic? Which new Bonnie ship is awaiting us in S7?

Welcome to the 44th Bonnie Bennett Spoilers & Speculation thread

Our Spoiler Compilation so far:

7.01 - Day One of Twenty-Two Thousand, Give or Take
PROMO FOR S7 | Australian Promo | PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

LIFE WITHOUT ELENA — After a twisted plan left the life of his girlfriend Elena linked to that of his best friend Bonnie (Kat Graham), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is forced to navigate his new reality without the love of his life. A newly empowered Bonnie has decided that she will be Damon’s moral compass and keeps a close eye on him as he, in turn, cautiously keeps tabs on Alaric (Matt Davis), following the loss of his fiancée Jo. Meanwhile, as he waits for Caroline (Candice King) to sort out her emotions, Stefan (Paul Wesley) takes an active role in protecting the town from Lily (guest star Annie Wersching) and her family of Heretics, who have wasted no time wreaking havoc in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) struggles to find his place in Lily’s new life, and is quickly forced to decide where his true loyalties lie. Finally, with the stakes higher than ever, Matt (Zach Roerig), who has recently completed his deputy training program, teams up with Stefan and Caroline to put a stop to the Heretics, but an unexpected turn of events leaves one of them in a dangerous position. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#701). Original airdate 10/8/2015.

7.02 - Never Let Me Go
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO |STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

ONE STEP AHEAD – When an impulsive decision by Damon (Ian Somerhalder) threatens to unravel a carefully negotiated deal between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), he has no choice but to make amends with his mother before things spiral further out of control. However, Lily remains one step ahead and carries out a harsh plan that hits Damon where it hurts most. Elsewhere, after returning to Whitmore Collage, Alaric (Matt Davis) turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) for help with a mysterious and potentially dangerous artifact he has obtained, while Matt (Zach Roerig) is forced into making a risky life or death decision. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King), who finds herself a pawn in Lily and the heretics' plan for retribution, uncovers a shocking detail about Stefan's past. Michael Malarkey also stars. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Brian Young (#702). Original airdate 10/15/2015.

7.03 - Age of Innocence

FLASHBACKS TO 1863 — In the aftermath of a clever plan orchestrated by Lily (Annie Wersching), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) sets off on a road trip with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Alaric (Matt Davis) in search of leverage they can use against his mother. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King), who is being held hostage by the Heretics, learns some shocking information about Valerie’s past, while Stefan (Paul Wesley) learns a few unexpected details about his own past from Lily. Finally, Alaric turns to Bonnie for her help after coming clean about a secret he’s been keeping. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Holly Brix (#703). Original airdate 10/22/2015

7.04 - I Carry Your Heart With Me

HEAVEN & HELL BALL — Just as Damon (Ian Somerhalder) thinks he’s gained the upper hand in his fight against Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), an unexpected turn of events leaves him scrambling for a plan B. Elsewhere, when the fallout of Damon’s actions gains the unwanted attention of Mary Louise (guest star Teressa Liane) and Nora (guest star Scarlett Byrne), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice King) are forced to spend the night distracting the girls at Whitmore College’s Heaven & Hell ball. Finally, after suspecting that she’s up to something, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) sets off on a mission to find out what Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) is hiding, while a plan set by Alaric (Matt Davis) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) leaves their worlds turned upside down. Zach Roerig also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Neil Reynolds (#704)

7.05 - Live Through This

A NEW THREAT ON THE HORIZON — After realizing the downward spiral he was on, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) decides he’s going to turn over a new leaf and that his actions moving forward will do right by Elena. Lily (guest star Annie Wersching) prepares for the arrival of a special figure from her past, while Enzo (Michael Malarkey) stands by not sure what to expect. Elsewhere, at Caroline’s (Candice King) urging, Stefan (Paul Wesley) comes face-to-face with Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) and learns some upsetting details about her past, while Enzo and Bonnie (Kat Graham) find themselves at odds when they’re forced to fend off a violent threat. Finally, when Bonnie learns some disturbing information involving the Phoenix stone, she is forced to confront Alaric (Matt Davis). Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#705). Original airdate 11/5/2015.

7.06 - Best Served Cold

DAMON AND STEFAN COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH JULIAN — After being reunited with her former love Julian (guest star Todd Lasance), Lily (guest star Annie Wersching) hosts a dinner party to introduce him to Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) and to declare peace between her family of Heretics and the residents of Mystic Falls. Damon and Stefan find themselves at an impasse when they realize they have differing views on how to handle Julian’s arrival. At the party, Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Matt (Zach Roerig) uncover a strange mystery involving some unsuspecting residents, while a devastating revelation causes Alaric (Matt Davis) to reach his breaking point. Candice King and Michael Malarkey also star. Darren Genet directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#706). Original airdate 11/12/2015.

Interviews/Spoiler articles
Future Bonnie & a secret by Lily affecting Bamon | November Sweeps Spoilers | A second LI for Bonnie | Kat reveals clues about Bonnie's new LI | Kat interview with TVline | Katz interview with TV Guide | Bonnie taking on Damon qualities | MM on Bonenzo interaction and working with Kat | MM lets the cat out of the bag | Hate sparks are the beginning of Bonnie's love story |Bonnie helping Alaric and getting embroiled in a love story |Episode 5 is Bonnie's flash forward | Bonnie's New Suitor/Matt eliminated | Cast Interviews | Bonnie ship reveal & it's a "familiar face" | Bonnie & guilt re: Elena | Bonnie trying to keep Damon in check & feeling empowered | Surprising Bonnie ship | KG not necessarily doing a S8 | Non-Damon Love Interest for Bonnie | Bonnie/Damon/Alaric Vacation in Europe | JP's Master Plan | CW Press Release for S7

Last edited by Alayne; 10-30-2015 at 12:20 PM
Old 09-19-2015, 03:43 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't realize until now that Candice is now going by "Candice King".
Old 09-19-2015, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Anne

The title.

Same here Anne ... I guess they will also change it in the opening credits now.

Edit: Kat talks a little bit about season 7 and that especially episode 5 is important for the story - I guess in general, not specific for Bonnie. Who knows.

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 09-19-2015 at 12:51 PM
Old 09-21-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rather Bonnie/Enzo than Bonnie/Alaric.

Ugh... it would be Alaric, though.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-21-2015, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Super, super glad it's not Matt, not because I dislike Matt, but because out of the original castmembers left on the show, Matt x Bonnie's characters are the most ignored and mistreated by TVD writers in my opinion. Putting them together romantically would be disastrous to both Matt AND Bonnie as characters.

Like most of the fandom has guessed, it has to be between Enzo or Alaric. It can be either one really, but if I had to guess I'd say Enzo. That would be my preference as well, between those two options. Bonnie x Alaric really would be out of nowhere, I think even more than Bonnie x Enzo LOL
Old 09-22-2015, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Vampire Diaries Season 7: Who Is Bonnie's New Man? Kat Graham Eliminates One Potential Suitor
By Andy Swift / September 21 2015, 8:38 AM PDT
Consider this a premonition: The Vampire Diaries‘ seventh season, premiering Oct. 8 at 8/7c on The CW, is going to be the Year of Bonnie Bennett.

Not only is the show’s HWIC — that’s Head Witch in Charge — back from the ’90s and ready to go “full-throttle” on her enemies, but the unlucky-in-love character is also adding another notch to her bedpost.

“It really surprised me who they ended up putting Bonnie with, but I was super stoked,” Kat Graham tells TVLine of the big reveal, which she says happens via flash-forward in Episode 5. “It’s someone that everyone knows and loves, so it’s super fun.”

All Graham can confirm about her new on-screen love interest, much to my personal dismay, is that the man in question is not Matt Donovan.

“Matt’s a very nice guy, but I don’t know if the Bonnie that’s finally back — or the Bonnie that’s been hanging out with Damon Salvatore — is anything like the sweet Bonnie from Seasons 2 or 3 who would even be good for him,” Graham explains. “She gets involved in some crazy stuff, and even some dark stuff, this season. But I love that Matt is so beautifully human, and I like that they’ve always kept him human… even though Bonnie does something to him early on in the season that’s a little creepy and could go terribly awry. Other than that, they have a great relationship.”

No matter which Mystic Falls man she ends up with, though, it sounds like Bonnie can use all the allies she can get moving forward.

“There’s a lot of action happening this season,” she teases. “It’s very, very intense. I think the Elena situation put the characters in a very [desperate] position. … Bonnie’s not very sympathetic to a lot anymore because she lost Elena. She’s lost everyone but Caroline and her mom that she cared about, so she’s going into this season in a different mentality.”

All right, TVD fans, who do you want to see Bonnie with in Season 7?
‘Vampire Diaries’: Bonnie’s New Love Interest — Season 7 Spoilers | TVLine

Do you think Kat would be surprised if it was Enzo?
I guess it is really between Enzo and Alaric. And we have to wait until episode 5 to see who it is.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Old 09-25-2015, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that Mel

This Malcom guy doesn't look so fresh ... do you think Bonnie already roughed him up or is this his normal look?
Old 09-25-2015, 08:49 AM
Absolute Fan

I like this Bonnie! And yeah I guess she did roughed him up a bit.I only hope she won't go back to her usual self.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

7x02 - Never Let Me Go
Quote:
ONE STEP AHEAD – When an impulsive decision by Damon (Ian Somerhalder) threatens to unravel a carefully negotiated deal between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), he has no choice but to make amends with his mother before things spiral further out of control. However, Lily remains one step ahead and carries out a harsh plan that hits Damon where it hurts most. Elsewhere, after returning to Whitmore Collage, Alaric (Matt Davis) turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) for help with a mysterious and potentially dangerous artifact he has obtained, while Matt (Zach Roerig) is forced into making a risky life or death decision. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King), who finds herself a pawn in Lily and the heretics' plan for retribution, uncovers a shocking detail about Stefan's past. Michael Malarkey also star
Old 09-27-2015, 02:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the links. I have updated the OP.

"Never Let Me Go" first sounded like a title that's been already used on the show to me. So I guess this is the episode where Bonnie helps Alaric with trying to make contact with Jo?!
Old 09-27-2015, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
"Never Let Me Go" first sounded like a title that's been already used on the show to me. So I guess this is the episode where Bonnie helps Alaric with trying to make contact with Jo?!
I hear the title is a throwback to the DE motel kiss, with had Never Let Me Go playing in the background.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Ah, right. That's why it sounded so familiar. I guess that's the episode where Elena's body gets taken.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think will be the shocking thing from Stefans past?
Old 09-29-2015, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It has to be something that tops Ripperdom?