Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Thanks for posting that.

A lot of ideas/SL sound good for this show until you actually see them onscreen
Old 05-17-2015, 01:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
A lot of ideas/SL sound good for this show until you actually see them onscreen
That is very true.

Interview with CD:

1. Bonnie mentions

Quote:
Were you at all concerned that fans would feel like Damon was choosing Bonnie over Elena?
It was never about that to me because I knew, personally, that Nina had to leave the show. Keeping Elena was never a choice, so it became more about showing Damon’s growth as a character: How did Damon change from Season — *******, selfish Damon — and how did Elena affect him? This was the best way for that to manifest. He made the selfless choice, for once, which was also kind of his gift to Elena.

I imagine Bonnie will be feeling a tremendous amount of guilt for Elena’s situation?

That was my thought, too, that Bonnie would be feeling really crappy about this, but then we talked in the writers room about it. Bonnie’s so strong coming out of Season 6; she really became a woman this season. For her to go back on all of that didn’t feel like the story we wanted to see. So we gave Elena that speech at the end where she basically said, “Bonnie, let me do this for you.” Bonnie would be wasting it if she sat around feeling guilty, so she’s going to grab the bull by the horns and be awesome Bonnie Bennett. She’ll start up a fun friendship with Damon, a continuation of what they have now, but she’ll kind of become his moral center as he’s trying to figure out who he is without Elena to impress.

From the brief bit we saw of him, Damon was not handling it well. What’s going to be his biggest struggle? Doesn’t he realize that, as long as he’s patient, Elena will eventually come back?

[Laughs] Patient? How boring! Everything he did, every choice he made, was somehow tied to Elena. Now she’s not there looking over his shoulder every five minutes, so he has to figure out who he is without her and what choices he’s OK making. He’s going to have a rough go at it, and he’s going to get dark and be Bad-Damon. But he’s still got Bonnie there to remind him what Elena would do.

2. General spoilers for S7

Quote:
Lily has also been reunited with her “family.” Was this her happy ending, or the beginning of a new nightmare?
This will be the nightmare of Season 7. It’s going to be the Salvatore brothers vs. the Salvatore mom and her adopted family of heretics, who are known to be sociopaths who have killed thousands of people.

OK, so she’s definitely back. Is Annie Wersching a series regular?

She’s not going to be a series regular, but she’s going to be the villain, you could say, when we start Season 7.
‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 7 Spoilers — Steroline, Bonnie & Damon | TVLine

Last edited by Alayne; 05-17-2015 at 01:42 AM
Old 05-17-2015, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

She mostly mentions Bonnie in regards to Damon, I hope she will have a storyline on her own aswell.

How long do you think the time jump will be?
Old 05-17-2015, 05:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
She mostly mentions Bonnie in regards to Damon, I hope she will have a storyline on her own aswell.

How long do you think the time jump will be?
Same.

A couple of months; I'd guess. There's also an interview with JP where she talks about time:

Quote:
Is that time jump where Season 7 will begin, or is it a flash-forward you’ll return to over the course of Season 7?

JP: It’s a flash-forward we are going to explain, return to, and, also, move beyond. Next season plays with time jumps a little bit. We’re going to have some fun with living in flash-forwards and also in the present.

Can you say how far in the future that particular time jump is?

JP: Um…no. Because we haven’t written it yet.

Is it years or months?

JP: That particular flash-forward I can’t explain because there’s a trick attached to it. But the flash-forwards for next season, we’re talking at least a couple of years in the future.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwiesel...ers#.aapNE3Nw7

I don't want flash-forwards of several years.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Does she want to turn TVD into Lost?
Old 05-19-2015, 01:10 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't know. There's only so much she can do with the human characters on the show.

Maybe we'll finally find out about Bonnie's major.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

^That would be great. I wonder if Bonnie is leaving MF for some time or if she is stuck there because Damon is also there.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:17 PM
Absolute Fan

That is a possibility,she leaving for a while.I guess her contract is the same on how many episodes she'll be in.But I doubt we'll see any of that due to the show's budget.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah JP said she would be in the same amount of eps like she usually does every season.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:48 AM
Absolute Fan

That sucks...But I'll settle for more screen time for Bonnie in every episode.At least that can be done.
Old 05-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope she will interact with many characters too.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just hope she will interact with many characters too.
I want her friendship with Stefan back. she needs to interact with him, Damon, Enzo, Matt, and Caroline
Old 05-29-2015, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if we will now see more Bonnie/Enzo and if Sarah Salvatore is going to come back.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:47 AM
Absolute Fan

We're kinda in the dark for S7,I have no idea what's going to happen,except for the obvious battles with mama Salvatore and her minions.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder if we will now see more Bonnie/Enzo and if Sarah Salvatore is going to come back.
Im hoping we get more Bonnie/Enzo!! they have great chemistry but then Kat has chemistry with everyone ahaha

I keep wondering about Sarah too actually. I have a feeling we will see her again because if not what was the whole point of introducing her in the first place?