TBA

7.03 - TBA
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO |STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

TBA

7.04 - I Carry Your Heart With Me
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO |STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

TBA

Interviews/Spoiler articles
Bonnie & guilt re: Elena | Bonnie trying to keep Damon in check & feeling empowered | Surprising Bonnie ship | KG not necessarily doing a S8 | Non-Damon Love Interest for Bonnie | Bonnie/Damon/Alaric Vacation in Europe | JP's Master Plan | CW Press Release for S7

Last edited by Alayne; 09-12-2015 at 05:20 AM
Old 04-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-19-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We all knew Kai was coming back anyway.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

He is not going to be pleased with our Bon Bon haha Me thinks he will no longer be wanting to make amends with his crush.

I wonder how they are going to explain away his kinder, glentler demeanor after his merge with Luke? Will he just all of the sudden feel no remorse again or will something happen to him to make his change yet again to his psycho self? I actually prefer the all out evil Kai, Chris Wood is great at playing that Kai.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Anne and thanks for updating the OP.

EDIT:

Quote:
May Sweeps Preview, Finale Spoilers
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

PRE-FINALE: "We're happily building towards the first wedding on our show," executive producer Caroline Dries shares. "So we're looking forward to the pre-wedding rituals that go along with the big day. You know, strippers, bachelor parties, wedding dresses… bloodshed -- those sorts of things." Meanwhile, we'll learn more about Mama Salvatore's "layered" history, Stefan will attempt to stop a dehumanized Caroline from leading a "path of destruction," and Bonnie's recent actions will yield "shocking and terrifying" consequences.

SEASON FINALE (MAY 14): Yes, it's terribly true: Nina Dobrev takes her final bow in the season finale, but the circumstances of her exit rest solely on Damon's shoulders. "We're building towards the outcome of Damon's decision [whether or not to give Elena the cure] and the massive fallout this decision will have on Elena, as well as on everyone else," Dries says.
http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps...y-home-foryou/

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 04-20-2015 at 10:01 AM
Old 04-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

This sounds very ominous for Bonnie. I can't help to think whatever happens with Elena towards the end of the season will somehow be connected or involve Bonnie. Let's see what happens.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think she will be directly involved in what is going to happen with Elena, I guess it will be Damon ... and maybe Kai or one of the heretics who could be involved.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT! I really wish we had a better sense of what Bonnie's role is for the remaining episodes.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here. At the moment I think she is probably big involved in the battle at the end but I wonder who is standing by her side. If they have those 6 heretics coming then it will be difficult for her to fight them alone as a witch.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Same here, I feel like at this time last year, we had a much better sense of what she was up to with the big spoiler about Bonnie x Damon "dying". This year, I think with Nina leaving, the last few episodes will be very heavily focused on Elena (which I get) so I don't know how much there will be for Bonnie to do.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

6x22 Synopsis:
Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“I’m Thinking of You All the While” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

GOODBYE, MYSTIC FALLS — In the aftermath of Alaric (Matt Davis) and Jo’s (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) powerful nuptials, things take a dramatic turn when an uninvited guest shows up, leaving Elena (Nina Dobrev) in terrible jeopardy. Despite Matt’s (Zach Roerig) advice to leave town to protect herself, a defiant Bonnie (Kat Graham) takes matters into her own hands after finding herself on the receiving end of a twisted plan. As Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) reach an emotional crossroad in their relationship, a reunion with Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) leaves Tyler (Michael Trevino) faced with a decision that could change his life forever. Meanwhile, Lily's (guest star Annie Wersching) reckless actions cause Stefan to realize the lengths to which his mother will go to reunite with her “family.” Finally, after a devastating chain of events, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is forced to make the most difficult decision of his life. Michael Malarkey also stars. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Caroline Dries (#622). Original airdate 5/14/2015.
The CW Primetime Listings for the Week of May 11 | Spoilers
Old 04-22-2015, 08:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Uninvited guest is probably Kai and the twisted plan involving Bonnie sounds like turning her into a vitch. Damon's difficult decision might be deciding whether to save Bonnie or Elena. Or Elena or Stefan. Hmm.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think it is possible for Bonnie to be a vitch ... she is not like Kai. But I guess maybe Kai could come back with the intent to turn her into a vampire for leaving him in the prison world.
I hate that it looks like Elena's goodbye will all be about Damon and his decision
Old 04-22-2015, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm thinking it might come down to Bonnie and Elena, too. And maybe Elena sacrifices herself for Bonnie? IDK.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-23-2015, 12:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

While I would really like Elena saving Bonnie for once, the synopsis saying Damon will be forced to make the most difficult decision of his life makes me think we'll have Damon choosing Stefan over Elena or Bonnie over Elena. Probably Stefan because it will once again cause a rift between the brothers and Stefan will go into a shame/guilt spiral.

As for the whole potential vitch theory, I don't see Bonnie becoming a hybrid right away. She's not like Kai, but we do know she can siphon magic from magical sources without her magic. She managed to siphon Qetsiyah's magic from ancient calcified blood while Bonnie's magic was in Ms Cuddles in another dimension. So if she is ever turned, Bonnie will probably assume that she's magicless (she's not like Kai), until she 'puts her mind to it'.

I feel like that's the theme with Bonnie. She lacks magic knowledge, which makes sense since she was never taught how to be a witch. Grams maybe spent a few weeks teaching her? But once someone explains something to Bonnie, she picks it up right away. Even magic like Expression, which only a few witches can do.

I feel like the writers need to start posting receipts of their claims that Bonnie is this wonder prodigy and heir to the amazing Bennett line. She has Qetsiyah's magic in her now. She has used spirit magic, dark magic and Expression. She could probably use elements of Traveller magic too, like body-hopping, if they had ever explored that. And now she knows how to siphon magic from objects when she herself no longer holds her own magic. At some point, if she is turned into a vampire, Bonnie will figure out how to be a Heretic.