Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't_Go_Anywhere (View Post)
The start of the season was actually pretty great for Bonnie when she was secluded with one of the main three. They really gave her quite a bit to do. Now as we head into the second half of the season, Kat still has about 4 episodes she will not appear in and she will have to share the screen with the main trio, plus all the other supporting characters and guest stars. She is not going to be featured as prominently as she was in '94 with Damon. I wish they kept them there longer but then again, they couldn't have Damon not interacting with Elena. God forbid.
Pfffft...back then the season looked promising...until of course we had to see the epic reunion of the mighty D/E....And what a lame turn the show has took since then.

I don't know if there is a best case scenario for Bonnie in the near future...I just can see it happening,and it sucks.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICA28 (View Post)
I am so beyond disappointed in the whole search and rescue. Its like with the exception of Damon everybody seems to be dragging thier feet or even can careless if she comes back or not. Kat really need to throw up the deuces sign and leave this badly written show. I guess the whole Delena going to look for her was just another way to USE Bonnie to bring them closer together considering Bonnie will be in 1994 for atleast another 3 episodes. After risking everything to bring all of her so called friends back they treat her rescue like something they can put off until after the holidays. pathetic
I don't see anybody dragging their feet or being uncaring. Elena and Caroline only just found out Bonnie's alive in the last episode and couldn't really do anything because Damon/Stefan/Alaric had already left. Matt & Jeremy still don't know.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I don't see anybody dragging their feet or being uncaring. Elena and Caroline only just found out Bonnie's alive in the last episode and couldn't really do anything because Damon/Stefan/Alaric had already left. Matt & Jeremy still don't know.
I do if i just found out my friend who just risked everything for me was alive i would cancell dinner and join the search and rescue. I wouldnt make statements like Alaric did saying dont want the woman i had a few dates with to be in danger or here is your plate Stefan just because i hate you i dont want you to starve and lets not forget her best friend Elena saying lets rescue Bonnie so i can get some Delena advice. Sorry but IMO its Bonnie against the world. Damon seems to be more concerned than any of them.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Plus isn't like only Damon and sadly Elena too,in the 1994 prison to save her,judgeing by the promo?Where is everyone else?
Old 11-22-2014, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Plus isn't like only Damon and sadly Elena too,in the 1994 prison to save her,judgeing by the promo?Where is everyone else?
Dealing with thier dull boring love lives. Delena looking for Bonnie was just a way for JP to give them dull scenes together. Bonnie wont be rescued atleast not that episode.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do if i just found out my friend who just risked everything for me was alive i would cancell dinner and join the search and rescue. I wouldnt make statements like Alaric did saying dont want the woman i had a few dates with to be in danger or here is your plate Stefan just because i hate you i dont want you to starve and lets not forget her best friend Elena saying lets rescue Bonnie so i can get some Delena advice. Sorry but IMO its Bonnie against the world. Damon seems to be more concerned than any of them.
I'll give you Elena, she did seem incredibly selfish trying to make Bonnie's rescue all about her relationship with Damon. But I still don't know what you expected Caroline to do. Cancel dinner and.....what? The guys were already in Portland doing what they needed to do. They don't need Caroline at this time because Damon already compelled Alaric to get the magic thingy from Jo and that's the most important thing right now. As for Alaric, I don't really blame him for trying to protect Jo. He wants to save Bonnie, but not at the cost of someone's life, especially when that life is the person who recently saved him.
I mean, it's not like Damon is breathing this rescue 24/7, he also took time out to have drinks with Elena and is still making time to talk to her about their relationship in the next episode. So I don't think Caroline was so bad for taking a minute to give Stefan leftovers.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I'll give you Elena, she did seem incredibly selfish trying to make Bonnie's rescue all about her relationship with Damon. But I still don't know what you expected Caroline to do. Cancel dinner and.....what? The guys were already in Portland doing what they needed to do. They don't need Caroline at this time because Damon already compelled Alaric to get the magic thingy from Jo and that's the most important thing right now. As for Alaric, I don't really blame him for trying to protect Jo. He wants to save Bonnie, but not at the cost of someone's life, especially when that life is the person who recently saved him.
I mean, it's not like Damon is breathing this rescue 24/7, he also took time out to have drinks with Elena and is still making time to talk to her about their relationship in the next episode. So I don't think Caroline was so bad for taking a minute to give Stefan leftovers.
I just know how i would react to a friend being alive. I would have met them in Portland. I wouldnt have went on with dinner talking about passing the rolls. I blame Alaric for trying to protect Jo at the exspense of Bonnie. Bonnie is the reason he know Jo and that he is breathing now. Her situation is more dire than his NEW relationship with Jo. As for Damon he did drag his feet at first thinking she was dead which again is bad writing.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I just know how i would react to a friend being alive. I would have met them in Portland. I wouldnt have went on with dinner talking about passing the rolls. I blame Alaric for trying to protect Jo at the exspense of Bonnie. Bonnie is the reason he know Jo and that he is breathing now. Her situation is more dire than his NEW relationship with Jo. As for Damon he did drag his feet at first thinking she was dead which again is bad writing.
To be honest I don't think I react like any of them in certain situations...like ever!But I think you are right about them...I expected something else at least from Alaric...I mean Bonnie took the fall for him and guess what,he doesn't really care that much!
Old 11-23-2014, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

When we are going to see Bonnie break down I guess it will be like in 3x18 after she got out of Klaus house ... that crushed me And then the week after this her spending christmas alone. These writers are so cruel to us.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:06 AM
Absolute Fan

As much as I want to see a happy Bonnie,I can't say I'm not intrigued to see Kat playing a more complex character,of course we didn't see her happy that much so that might be also something new at least this season.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know that Kat will shine in those scenes because emotional scenes is always when she is at her best, I just don't want to see her sad especially on christmas
Old 11-23-2014, 03:13 AM
Addicted Fan

By the way, they are still filming for TVD. There was a casting call for extras for last Thursday. In case anybody was wondering.
I'd really, really like to know if Kat was/is filming for that episode.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here ... I haven't seen much of her tweeting and I only know that she was at an event the past weekend in LA. So who knows where she was over the week.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Paul's in LA, so either he finished filming or misses an eppie.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I have not watched since Bonnie was abandoned on the other side with Kai but I read something about Christmas through Bonnie's eyes?

What a joke. Let me guess Bonnie is alone on Christmas while everyone else is happy and celebrating. Bonnie's flashbacks are about the gang and not her family? Do I understand this correctly?

My goodness how much more can Bonnie suffer and prop these people.