Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, but aren't these writers notorious for recycling tropes?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would buy her being Bonnie's sister more than Bamon's kid. But she did say she was looking for her father? Oh, lord, imagine the meltdowns, though.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
I would buy her being Bonnie's sister more than Bamon's kid. But she did say she was looking for her father? Oh, lord, imagine the meltdowns, though.
Oh I have crafted the entire story in my head already. LOL!

But if her father was Rudy, it would make complete sense why he was away 98% of the time the show has been on the air.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
But if her father was Rudy, it would make complete sense why he was away 98% of the time the show has been on the air.
If Rudy is her father, I'm sure he never knew about it. Didn't Sarah say she didn't know her father?
Old 10-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I could buy it being Rudy, but at the same time it'd be pretty easy for her to drop his name and find out he was dead. Why is she being so secretive about it? I have a feeling she knows exactly who she's looking for and he's not there yet. Not saying it has to be Damon, either. Although her lack of respect for authority and snarkiness are very Damon-like.

I do think she is related to Bonnie in some way. In the première I thought she was maybe Lucy's little sister or Bonnie's half-sister. If Rudy's the father, it would also make sense why Sarah isn't magically-inclined. Or she could have powers that she's not revealing. *shoulder shrug*

But if she is a Bamon baby, which both Ian and Paul hinted at there being witchy babies, there's the whole vampires can't have babies, except for Klaus, that applied. However, doesn't it seem like Damon's a bit of a hybrid wherever he is? He has fangs, but we haven't seen him drink blood. He also seems to have lost his vamp-hearing cause he didn't hear Bonnie come in when he was drinking and rocking out. Plus he eats people food. I don't think he's doing that for Bonnie's benefit. And then there's that solar eclipse happening every day...

I think I just want this theory to be true so that Elena's head will explode when she finds out. Lol.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I doubt she has powers or she wouldn't be able to enter Mystic Falls, i don't think.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't see why witches can't enter. They're not (un)dead. They just wouldn't have their powers in MF since it's nulled by the Travellers. Their magic is undone, but it wouldn't prevent them from entering. Jeremy can live in MF's and his hunter line was created by witches.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

6XO5 THE WORLD HAVE TURN AND LEFT ME HERE
IT’S HOMECOMING — With Homecoming around the corner, Elena (Nina Dobrev) invites Liam (guest star Marco James) to attend a party at the corn maze with her. Instead of attending the homecoming festivities, Caroline (Candice Accola) is preoccupied after Stefan (Paul Wesley) shows up unexpectedly and needs her help cleaning up a mess created by Enzo (Michael Malarkey). Heeding Elena’s advice to be more social, Alaric (Matt Davis) reluctantly attends the party, but a devastating accident quickly leaves him and Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) rushing to save lives. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) finds himself in a dangerous position when his werewolf curse is put to the test, and an emotionally embattled Stefan comes clean to Caroline about his intent to move on from Mystic Falls. Lastly, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) make an important discovery that affects their quest to get back home. Leslie Libman directed the episode written by Brett Matthews (#605). Original airdate 10/30/2014.
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here" | KSiteTV
Old 10-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
I don't see why witches can't enter. They're not (un)dead. They just wouldn't have their powers in MF since it's nulled by the Travellers. Their magic is undone, but it wouldn't prevent them from entering. Jeremy can live in MF's and his hunter line was created by witches.
Oh i thought it was more about magical people. Come to think of it, I don't know what the deal is with the Mystic Falls rules.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh i thought it was more about magical people. Come to think of it, I don't know what the deal is with the Mystic Falls rules.
Yeah, they made sure to never mention it again, yet it's fairly important to know what the Travellers did. They basically undid witches' magic with the doppelgangers' blood. Vampires and hybrids can't enter because they're essentially dead. Witches and anyone tied to witches yet living would be able to enter the town but would lose their powers. However, there's still a big plothole considering the Gilbert ring was made by witches and technically Matt and Jeremy shouldn't be able to live in MF since they have died numerous times.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Ahh...interesting. Geez...this show.

But in other news, do we think Bonnie will get her powers back? I like to think she will.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
I could buy it being Rudy, but at the same time it'd be pretty easy for her to drop his name and find out he was dead. Why is she being so secretive about it? I have a feeling she knows exactly who she's looking for and he's not there yet. Not saying it has to be Damon, either. Although her lack of respect for authority and snarkiness are very Damon-like.

I do think she is related to Bonnie in some way. In the première I thought she was maybe Lucy's little sister or Bonnie's half-sister. If Rudy's the father, it would also make sense why Sarah isn't magically-inclined. Or she could have powers that she's not revealing. *shoulder shrug*

But if she is a Bamon baby, which both Ian and Paul hinted at there being witchy babies, there's the whole vampires can't have babies, except for Klaus, that applied. However, doesn't it seem like Damon's a bit of a hybrid wherever he is? He has fangs, but we haven't seen him drink blood. He also seems to have lost his vamp-hearing cause he didn't hear Bonnie come in when he was drinking and rocking out. Plus he eats people food. I don't think he's doing that for Bonnie's benefit. And then there's that solar eclipse happening every day...

I think I just want this theory to be true so that Elena's head will explode when she finds out. Lol.
Well, it could be that she's lying about her father and is here for some reason she doesn't want anyone to know.
Jeremy is also snarky with little to no respect for authority. I don't think she's related to him either.
If she's related to Damon in any way, it can only be through Zach as an illegitimate daughter or something.
There's no way she's Bamon's daughter because that would make -100 sense
Old 10-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Well, it could be that she's lying about her father and is here for some reason she doesn't want anyone to know.
Jeremy is also snarky with little to no respect for authority. I don't think she's related to him either.
If she's related to Damon in any way, it can only be through Zach as an illegitimate daughter or something.
There's no way she's Bamon's daughter because that would make -100 sense
A lot of what happens in this show makes little sense, like with Klaus having a baby. Who knows what can happen in this other world. What's possible. Right now I think TVD will rely on shock effect, whatever that may be. Bonnie's sister. Bamon baby or claims she is when she's really not. Who knows and who can say with certainty what's what right now, other than rely on your own subjective feelings on the matter. But I think most of us can agree that Sarah has an agenda.

Quote:
Ahh...interesting. Geez...this show.

But in other news, do we think Bonnie will get her powers back? I like to think she will.
I do think she will. I have a feeling that maybe the solar eclipse has something to do with her powers being blocked. Just like I assume its the reason why Damon seems less vampyric than usual, what with his lack of sensitive hearing and his increased interest in eating people food.

Then there's the blood issue. I guess we can assume he's hitting the blood supply in the hospital because it's doubtful Bonnie's offering a vein. Or maybe he doesn't need blood? If he isn't having any, he looks good for not having any for four months. Or if they're truly suffering the time-loop effect, maybe it's like he's only gone a day without.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So actually, I guess this spoiler might be true...

We know they can know see Elena house, they are back in 1994 and that it's possibly others there.
Also those tweets were from about two weeks ago, which would mean people 6x07 episode?.... or eight episode.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm afraid of seeing Bonnie stabbed. This girl has been through so much. Damon better have taken the brunt of the attack.