Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
If the writers aren't completely incompetent, this place should be more about Bonnie than Damon. Grams squared things away for Bonnie, not for Damon. I understand him hitching a ride would screw a few things up, but wherever they are should essentially be about Bonnie. But somehow Dries will probably make it be all about Damon, thanks to her lady boner for him.
ITA. It just seems that the flashbacks are going to be very focused on the Salvatore brothers, their relationship and their big fall-out in the 90s.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Are Bonnie and Damon really stuck in the '90s on The Vampire Diaries? — Lindy
Well, if the music and Damon's outfit didn't clue you in, the '90s song-inspired episode titles have been hinting at it for weeks! But don't worry about Bonnie and Damon. Despite suffering some I Am Legend-caliber boredom, they've become like an old married couple: cooking, grocery shopping, even doing crossword puzzles to pass the time. They'll snap out of it, though, and back into action at the first glimmer of hope for a return to Mystic Falls.
Mega Buzz: Homeland's Mission, AHS' Freak Show and a Nashville Triangle - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 10-08-2014, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that Mel I wonder if they are like only talking with each other or if they are also have contact to the other people in this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
ITA. It just seems that the flashbacks are going to be very focused on the Salvatore brothers, their relationship and their big fall-out in the 90s.
Yeah ... if they are in the 90s they at least could focus on child!Bonnie because it was Grams who was trying to give her peace so even if Damon affected that there still should be some focus on her life in the 90s ... maybe like the others said about the time Abby left her family.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Webclip #2 with Bonnie mention:

Old 10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that ... they really don't care for the Elena/Bonnie friendship.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Addicted Fan

And something for the Bamon fans:

Quote:
Where does Enzo believe Damon and Bonnie ended up? What’s his theory?

He spent [a long time] locked up and all he had to go on was a shred of hope, and when you’ve got hope, it has the potential to mushroom into a grander hope. So in this instance, just the hope that Damon could still be alive is enough for him to start a course of action.

In promos for this episode, it seems to reveal that Damon and Bonnie are reliving the same day in the 1990s.

It’s quite a cool set-up and you’ll see a little bit more of what’s actually going on between Damon and Bonnie in the next episode. I’m happy that Ian [Somerhalder] and Kat [Graham] have a bunch of scenes coming up together. I think they work very well together.
'Vampire Diaries': Michael Malarkey on Enzo's Quest to Find Damon - Hollywood Reporter
Old 10-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that.

Also with the new webclip and Elena just mentioning that Alaric could compel her back. I think it is even more clear that it won't happen like this.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Also with the new webclip and Elena just mentioning that Alaric could compel her back. I think it is even more clear that it won't happen like this.
I was all at her talking about the compelling/de-compelling so casually. Like, you're talking about having somebody messing with your brain, Elena. Your brain!!!
Old 10-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

The writing is far from organic. The fact that Elena is now calm and rational doesn't coincide with the unhinged and homicide-inclined person she's been for the past four months. The way she's acting now suggests that she will eventually get over Damon on her own. It's not like she doesn't have a devoted support network who are willing to be there for her. They're willing die for her, and have, so supporting her in her loss of Damon should be a breeze.

So, yeah, I do think Alaric will be able to erase the 'good' memories of Damon. But when Damon returns, Alaric will be elsewhere or unable to return Elena's memories, for whatever trumped up reason(s).
Old 10-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
LOL!!!!!! Could you imagine?

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would be SUPER happy about the latter possibility.

Spoiler:
Old 10-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I would be SUPER happy about the latter possibility.

Spoiler:
I think its a total hilarious spec, but to see heads explode would be even better for me. I don't know. What we do know is that she has a shady agenda.

Old 10-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Wasn't Klaus/Hope and Katherine/Nadia ridiculous and soapy enough?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Wasn't Klaus/Hope and Katherine/Nadia ridiculous and soapy enough?
Very true, but gotta get my enjoyment where I can.

Last edited by venusnv80; 10-09-2014 at 07:12 PM