Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
He spared somebody? I thought he took away her spine because he liked her the most and was joking about it and that somebody could live without a spine for sure.
He actually said spleen,no one could live without a spine. But yeah he's wacko since his soft spot for her sister meant not carving out her lungs as intended but her spleen.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I was thinking that the only living connection to Kai would be Liv who is probably his ex girlfriend. That was my speculation.
I don't really care for Jo ... she looks like an older April to me. Maybe she is her sister?
How could Liv be Kai's ex when she was just a baby when he was 22?
I don't like Jo at all and she does look a lot like April.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh he said spleen? But people die without a spleen aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
How could Liv be Kai's ex when she was just a baby when he was 22?
I don't like Jo at all and she does look a lot like April.
Oh ... I totally forgot about this one I was just thinking about him being connected to their coven and put two and two together.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

If Jo is the surviving sister, she probably spent a lot of time in the hospital getting better and that could be the reason she's a doctor herself.

If anything, Liv & Luke could be Kai's children, but I seriously doubt that.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Not looking forward to Bonnie being left on the other side. I imagine that someone will half way care and try to get her back. This is just like the story from last season right? I can tell that my enjoyment of this season is about to take a nose dive.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd love if Damon did get back that he didn't reunite with the others until he got Bonnie back from the ep descriptions it certainly seems like Damon is off doing his own thing.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Sneak peek:

Old 10-27-2014, 10:21 AM
Absolute Fan

This clip makes me wish that Damon gets left behind. The only saving grace will be if Damon tried to get Bonnie back and doesn't mention the horrid phrase, 'Because Elena needs her'...because that alone will stop me from watching.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not watching that clip... but I gotta say based on a picture I saw from episode 6x07... thanks to a Bamon blog I was following.
It seems like that guy is most definitely correct about Bonnie getting stabbed... and seeing Bonnie drive Damon car and all of that....

Although I'm confused about one thing in his tweet...Kat and Ian in front of Elena's house. Or probably he saw two different scenes cause they were in front of Elena's house in 6x02.... don't know why Bonnie would go back there, and how will Damon will be with her since I truly believe Bonnie is getting left behind... and I don't see him returning to her in 6x07. He sure will be only focusing on Bonnie in 6x06 if he's back in 6x07 for sure. lol
Old 10-27-2014, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have a feeling that Damon will get the twitches to send him back to Kai's 1994 prison for Bonnie, but Elena will come along. She'll be all, 'She's my friend. I remember when you told me you don't give a damn about Bonnie and you'd gladly let her die, so I'm coming with to make sure she comes back this time'. She'll be all, 'Grr, I hate Damon' but seeing him genuinely care for Bonnie will make her all derp on Damon again and want her memories back. But she'll be conflicted because at some point Damon will tell her she's happier without remembering how much she loved him, yadda, yadda, yadda.

The only thing positive I gleaned from that sneak peak is Damon is only fixated on shagging Elena. Skip the dinner and heartfelt reunion and just get naked for him, Elena. Shows you what their relationship is built on: sex. Well, sex and killing. Maybe they'll kill a small child or pregnant woman together and have sex on top of the dead bodies. It's true love, people.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
I have a feeling that Damon will get the twitches to send him back to Kai's 1994 prison for Bonnie, but Elena will come along. She'll be all, 'She's my friend. I remember when you told me you don't give a damn about Bonnie and you'd gladly let her die, so I'm coming with to make sure she comes back this time'. She'll be all, 'Grr, I hate Damon' but seeing him genuinely care for Bonnie will make her all derp on Damon again and want her memories back. But she'll be conflicted because at some point Damon will tell her she's happier without remembering how much she loved him, yadda, yadda, yadda.

The only thing positive I gleaned from that sneak peak is Damon is only fixated on shagging Elena. Skip the dinner and heartfelt reunion and just get naked for him, Elena. Shows you what their relationship is built on: sex. Well, sex and killing. Maybe they'll kill a small child or pregnant woman together and have sex on top of the dead bodies. It's true love, people.
Your last paragraph is golden.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)

And post of the day award goes tooooo...chromeknickers!
Old 10-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh okay that fan cleared it up!
Also a bit spoilery for episode 6x07... nice to know Bonnie is in that episode.

Old 10-27-2014, 03:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Is that Damon's shirt she's holding there?!
Old 10-27-2014, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Is that Damon's shirt she's holding there?!
You mean in the still? No, that's her shirt. I believe she tied it around her stab wound.