Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2014, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh ... I didn't think of that. That could also provide more angst when Damon returns. Like Alaric wants to be somehow responsible and doesn't want to uncompel her or something
Old 09-22-2014, 05:03 AM
Addicted Fan

It could be a way for Elena to move on, at least a little bit, without upsetting the DE shippers too much (as much as that is possible anyway, lol) because she moved on because of external forces, not because of a lack of feelings.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

So basically Bonnie is being 'grieved' off-camera again. We don't get to see Elena upset over Bonnie, but we get to see her take drugs and kill people over Damon. Yet according to Caroline, she's not grieving him. Why? Because she hallucinates to see him. Does she hallucinate to see Bonnie? Doubtful. Basically, I don't believe she is grieving Bonnie. Either we see her losing her **** over her supposed BFF or it didn't happen. They really need to SHOW Elena's feelings about Bonnie rather than TELL by a third party after the fact.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm more annoyed at the fact that they paint Elena as the only girl who has lost anything in Mystic Falls. Tyler lost both of his parents violently, Caroline lost her father, Bonnie lost her dad, Matt lost his sister...I really hate Elena solo.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I'm more annoyed at the fact that they paint Elena as the only girl who has lost anything in Mystic Falls. Tyler lost both of his parents violently, Caroline lost her father, Bonnie lost her dad, Matt lost his sister...I really hate Elena solo.
Yeah, I tried to keep my post just about Elena and Bonnie, but I'm always annoyed how everyone acts as though Elena is the only person who has suffered. Wouldn't Jeremy be in the same boat? But, no, it's about Elena's pain. If I were to pick a character on the show who has suffered the most, I would pick Tyler then Bonnie. Bonnie might not have lost both of her parents, but she lost her Grams, who was like a parent, her father was murdered and her mother abandoned her because of Elena (even though that's not Elena's fault).
Old 09-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
So basically Bonnie is being 'grieved' off-camera again. We don't get to see Elena upset over Bonnie, but we get to see her take drugs and kill people over Damon.
That's what makes me angry the most tbh. Like why couldn't they show us any of this?
Old 09-24-2014, 05:54 AM
Addicted Fan

The casting department is confusing people by sending out a casting call for 6-8 year old toddlers.

Apparently they are shooting some kind of party today. They were requesting extras in suits and cocktail dresses.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

It kind of seems more likely now that Bamon are in the AU world where Stefan and Elena were human and had a family.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:10 AM
Addicted Fan

If that's the case, I hope we aren't treated to another round of Damon angst.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
It kind of seems more likely now that Bamon are in the AU world where Stefan and Elena were human and had a family.
I think it's more likely that the kids will be playing young Bonnie, Elena, Matt, etc. I think they're probably in some sort of time loop and visiting different eras in their lives.
Old 09-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
If that's the case, I hope we aren't treated to another round of Damon angst.
I wouldn't watch.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I think it's more likely that the kids will be playing young Bonnie, Elena, Matt, etc. I think they're probably in some sort of time loop and visiting different eras in their lives.
I'm definitely interested in this.

Old 09-24-2014, 12:07 PM
New Fan

Well they are looking for blond blue eyed twins so it's most likely Liv and Luke that they are looking for.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursus (View Post)
Well they are looking for blond blue eyed twins so it's most likely Liv and Luke that they are looking for.
Because we were clamouring to see them as kids.

Old 09-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think visiting their past would be creative; however, I have very little faith in Plec and Dries actually a) being creative and b) keeping Delena apart for more than three episodes.

If they are visiting the past, I'm curious if they could affect their future/present in Mystic Falls as we know it. Or would they just be casual observers? Would it be a different dimension and therefore doesn't count? If they could affect the timeline, I think it would be fitting if they made it so that vampires never entered Elena's life, or at least her parents never died. That way everyone can't keep excusing Elena's behaviour by saying that she has lost more than anyone.

Her pain is the greatest, apparently, and obviously Jeremy's losses don't count. It's not like he lost his parents, aunt, uncle, parental-figure, three girlfriends and has to deal with a psychotic sister who liked to reward her ex with sex every time he threatened or tried to kill him.

Elena: *thinks* Who would be the best guardian for my brother while I'm away at college? I know! The guy who taunts, threatens and sometimes kills him on a regular basis. My boyfriend, Damon! I am so clever and such a good sister for looking out for my little brother the way I do. *smiles and pats back*