Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Bonnie Bennett Spoilers&Speculations #36: Because Elena is the only missing person that matters

Welcome to the 36th Bonnie Bennett Spoilers & Speculation thread

Our Spoilers Compilation so far:

5x17 - Rescue Me - March 27th
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

MARKOS ARRIVES IN MYSTIC FALLS — In order to keep Stefan (Paul Wesley) from being harmed by Sloan (guest star Caitlin McHugh) and the Travelers, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) agree to make a trip to Atlanta to find a newly discovered doppleganger [sic]. Caroline is surprised when Enzo opens up to her about his past. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) spend an awkward afternoon at Jeremy’s (Steven R. McQueen) parent-teacher conference, where they hear bad news about his behavior at school. Afterwards, Damon reluctantly tells Elena upsetting news about Jeremy’s personal life. Bonnie (Kat Graham) has an unsettling encounter with Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), and learns more about his family history. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) fills Jeremy in on the rumors about the Travelers’ next move and demonstrates her considerable power. Jeremy makes an unexpected deal with Liv, then makes a decision that is devastating to Elena. Stefan and Caroline share a special moment of friendship. Finally, a terrifying turn of events at the Travelers’ camp leads to the appearance of their mysterious leader, Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian). The episode was directed by Leslie Libman.
Written by Brett Matthews & Neil Reynolds

Interviews/Spoiler articles
TV Line 01/23 | Zap2it 12/12 | 10 Spoilers for the 100th episode
TV Guide 11/20 | TV Addict 11/11 | TV Fanatic 11/11 | Hollywoodreporter 8/14

Last edited by Jewelstone; 03-24-2014 at 07:26 PM
Old 03-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

You came up with a title
Old 03-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
TFTNT

You came up with a title
YW

I tried to think of a title with Bonnie in it, but I'm still feeling annoyed over the webclip and that's all I could come up with.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's okay You did good
Old 03-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Some non-spoiler about the Travelers:

Quote:
Can someone please help me understand who The Travelers are and what their point is on The Vampire Diaries? — Carrie
I feel the same way! My colleague Robyn Ross asked executive producer Caroline Dries to explain. "What we've been trying to do with The Travelers is keep this undercurrent of danger through the whole season, but not quite explain what they're doing because — shocker! — it will impact all the characters in a negative way," she says. "[Near the end] of this season they'll make their agenda known and their leader will come forth."
Mega Buzz: Five-0 and Bones' Dangerous Missions and an SVU Breakup - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 03-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

so the leader is Markos then? I wonder what they could possibly do to everyone....
Old 03-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
so the leader is Markos then? I wonder what they could possibly do to everyone....
I think it has something to do with Stefan and Elena and probably their blood.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

But they have the blood for so long already ... doesn't it expire somehow
Old 03-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Synopsis for ep 17 is out before the one for 16 so I guess there must be a big spoiler in it:

Quote:
5x17 - Rescue Me

MARKOS ARRIVES IN MYSTIC FALLS — In order to keep Stefan (Paul Wesley) from being harmed by Sloan (guest star Caitlin McHugh) and the Travelers, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) agree to make a trip to Atlanta to find a newly discovered doppleganger [sic]. Caroline is surprised when Enzo opens up to her about his past. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) spend an awkward afternoon at Jeremy’s (Steven R. McQueen) parent-teacher conference, where they hear bad news about his behavior at school. Afterwards, Damon reluctantly tells Elena upsetting news about Jeremy’s personal life. Bonnie (Kat Graham) has an unsettling encounter with Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), and learns more about his family history. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) fills Jeremy in on the rumors about the Travelers’ next move and demonstrates her considerable power. Jeremy makes an unexpected deal with Liv, then makes a decision that is devastating to Elena. Stefan and Caroline share a special moment of friendship. Finally, a terrifying turn of events at the Travelers’ camp leads to the appearance of their mysterious leader, Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian). The episode was directed by Leslie Libman.
Written by Brett Matthews & Neil Reynolds
Old 03-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Stefenzoline begins just as Beremy ends.
There's yet another doppelganger.
Delena is back to being Jeremy's "guardians."

Everything I predicted and everything that makes me .
Old 03-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG, that is so horrible.

Caroline and Enzo on a roadtrip? Yeah, that makes total sense. You know what, I'm convinced: Enzo is here to stay. Yay. Plus, there's something hilarous about the fact that Kc shippers (?) have been sending hate tweets to Michael Malarkey and the writers because of the possibility of Carolenzo way back when - and where they wrong? Like, it's funny to me that their fears were justified. Tells you how predictable the show is.

I have no idea why Enzo would want to help. I have no idea why we need another Stefan doppelgänger. ... Also, so Caro and Enzo want to find this doppelgänger to exchange him for Stefan? Run, doppelgänger, run.

I hate Deremy with all my heart. That is all. "Afterwards, Damon reluctantly tells Elena upsetting news about Jeremy's personal life." - Maybe this means that Damon will fess up about getting Jeremy almost killed? Idk why nobody would have told her about it before but this is TVD.

This Beremy/Liv insecurity SL seems to be a bigger deal/last longer than I would have thought.

"a terrifying turn of events at the Travelers’ camp" - They kills Wes or they kill the other doppelgänger. Who cares.

This synopsis really reads like fan fiction.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
This synopsis really reads like fan fiction.
ikr? I was convinced it was fake. just when i thought it couldn't get more ridiculous.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 03-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Well I am somewhat interested about where they will take Bonnie from here.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Promo pics for "Rescue Me":

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 5.17 - Rescue Me - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

Lol, I can't with these hipster travelers. And this are our antagonists? Haha.

No Bonnie stills. But one of Liv and one of Sloan, okay. :/