Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Maybe we shouldnt want Kol with Bonnie he probably will end up with Caroline.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That can´t happen. their shipper name would even sound more ridic than Konnie.
Bonnie has to get somebody ... with the name Kol

Love the pics ... they look sooo cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide
Bonnie/Survival of s3
That´s a very good ship. Probably one of my faves (after Bonnie/Kol)
Old 01-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Kol just in a flashback, though. Or does Stefan give Klaus the coffins?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Saw this post on tumblr from rebeldesigns:
I imagine Julie Plec trolling Tumblr or something and making sure that not a one Bonnie pairing gets satisfied. I can see her scrolling through the pairings and laughing her herself.. it probably goes something like this:

Bonnie/Damon? Lol too bad, they hate each other and also Caroline sleeps with him and also he’s all up on doppleganger fangbanger’s jock

Bonnie/Stefan? Lol too bad, Caroline is his besty now, also see above re: Elena

Bonnie/Ben (Sean Faris)? Lol too bad, he was never interested in you, just your witchness, sorries

Bonnie/Luka? Lol too bad, he’s black and also a witch and also interested in you so he’s been dead since he walked into this town What? What? Did you say something? I didn’t say anything.

Bonnie/Tyler? Lol too bad, Caroline gets him too

Bonnie/Jeremy? Lol too bad, he cheated on you with a dead girl and also apparently doesn’t want to have sex with you when y’all were up in that witch house by yourselves that one time, also we’re writing him off the show for a bit okay lol

Bonnie/Matt? Lol Matt? What the **** is a Matt? Haha now you’re making people up…

Bonnie/Klaus? Lol too bad, Caroline and her magical sparkly Barbie vampire vagina gets him too, sorry

Bonnie/random black dude I’m casting to make you shut up about Bonnie not getting enough love interests? Lol okay, sure, we’ll bring on a guest star for a coupla eps because let’s be honest, Bonnie isn’t a real character so she doesn’t deserve one as her love interest either, lol

Bonnie/happiness? Lol too bad, we need a token black girl who also conveniently doubles as the fandom punching bag, lol, lol she’s also a plot device so yay she’s totes useful don’t tell us that we’re playing favorites, sooooooo not true

And it's ridiculous because it's so true.

You're guys are probably right. If we ship Kol/Bonnie, he's gonna want Caroline next.
'

So true and so sad.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That can´t happen. their shipper name would even sound more ridic than Konnie.
Bonnie has to get somebody ... with the name Kol

Love the pics ... they look sooo cute

Im telling you I can see it now, Kol and klaus trying to get Caroline's attention, and Tyler trying to win her back
someone tweet him if he has scenes with kat

Quote:
Is Kol just in a flashback, though. Or does Stefan give Klaus the coffins?
He will appear in a flashback but him and Finn will be undaggered soon, most people are saying by ep 13.

Last edited by Disturbia; 01-19-2012 at 02:54 PM
Old 01-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Im telling you I can see it now, Kol and klaus trying to get Caroline's attention, and Tyler trying to ing her back
Now I know why Michael said there won´t be another love triangle between Klaus/Caroline/Tyler ... there will be a love quadrangle or something like that. Ah all the geometric figures we will see on TVD.

If that happens. I´m out for sure.

@Collide: I agree with Nikki and I think both of them (Finn and Kol) will be attending this horrible ball, that Klaus is hosting.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We're lucky if Bonnie gets to be the maid in the Original ~new fortress~ let alone be invited to their ball.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Now I know why Michael said there won´t be another love triangle between Klaus/Caroline/Tyler ... there will be a love quadrangle or something like that. Ah all the geometric figures we will see on TVD.

If that happens. I´m out for sure.

@Collide: I agree with Nikki and I think both of them (Finn and Kol) will be attending this horrible ball, that Klaus is hosting.
Can you just imagine, please no

I found it interesting in one of the interviews Joseph talks about Finn and Kol and about them ripping hearts out and breaking necks, it could be in flashbacks but I am wondering if this will happen at the party, how does it end up turning violent??
Old 01-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Can you just imagine, please no

I found it interesting in one of the interviews Joseph talks about Finn and Kol and about them ripping hearts out and breaking necks, it could be in flashbacks but I am wondering if this will happen at the party, how does it end up turning violent??
Doesn't the synopsis for 3x13 say something about Klaus telling a story about his past I'm assuming it will involve Finn and Kol.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Absolute Fan

guys thanks for posting those things !
nice from Joseph to say that
Old 01-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Perhaps that´s why Bonnie doesn´t show up at the dance ... before Klaus could even bring back the single-one-tear and tell Caroline about his horrible past, Kol already told Bonnie (after she took the dagger out of him), that she shouldn´t go to such kind of festivities hosted by Klaus, because it always ends up messy. She didn´t want to ruin her best dress and stayed at home with her mom.
Yeah that´s my headcanon for now ... it has to be proven wrong by the show.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Perhaps that´s why Bonnie doesn´t show up at the dance ... before Klaus could even bring back the single-one-tear and tell Caroline about his horrible post, Kol already told Bonnie (after she took the dagger out of him), that she shouldn´t go to such kind of festivities hosted by Klaus, because it always ends up messy. She didn´t want to ruin her best dress and stayed at home with her mom.
Yeah that´s my headcanon for now ... it has to be proven wrong by the show.

Sorry to be the one that tells you this but you know the show will right. Im sure Bonnie and Abbey will be spending their time with their grimores.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Absolute Fan

so why he didn`t confirmed about Caro ? if everyone knows already
Old 01-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
so why he didn`t confirmed about Caro ? if everyone knows already
Seriously, I think they are trying to still be mysterious and keep us guessing.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Seriously, I think they are trying to still be mysterious and keep us guessing.
yes but what is there to guess? stills,scene more scenes articles interviews ? they are promoting them so i don`t get why he just don`t say it especially after this interview where he talked about Bonnie

one more thing who is lying here?
Kat says you will see more Klaus /Bonnie scenes and her having to deal with him and then Joseph -we actually don`t have anything to work with in the show so i mean did she really talked about dreams ? that is like one scene wth?

it is funny because they already know that the fans know its caro so i don`t get why this mysterious words it doesn`t make any sense at all ...it can`t be anyone else so its obvious its caro they really think that we are that stupid ?
Old 01-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
one more thing who is lying here?
Kat says you will see more Klaus /Bonnie scenes and her having to deal with him and then Joseph -we actually don`t have anything to work with in the show so i mean did she really talked about dreams ? that is like one scene wth?
Also its funny that Joseph says that he doesnt have many scenes with Kat but then says they will have scenes and even mentions her mum being a target so
maybe he wants more scenes with Kat.

Quote:
it is funny because they already know that the fans know its caro so i don`t get why this mysterious words it doesn`t make any sense at all ...it can`t be anyone else so its obvious its caro they really think that we are that stupid ?
Honestly I dont mind, I guess they do have to hype it up , and try to keep people talking/guessing.