Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2014, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Guys, i am freaking out, what the hell is going on with Bonnie? I cannot have her die. Do you know anything. i know Kat so many other things to do but....seriously, i cant have her gone
Old 04-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Guys, i am freaking out, what the hell is going on with Bonnie? I cannot have her die. Do you know anything. i know Kat so many other things to do but....seriously, i cant have her gone
Visit the spoiler thread.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 04-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Well...I liked Bonnie's brief scene with Enzo at the end.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
Well...I liked Bonnie's brief scene with Enzo at the end.
Thanks, but i will not. I really will not sleep if i do.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Aww vessy you have to be careful with your blood pressure, too much thinking about TVD is not good for anybody
I don't think she will die again ... that would be too repetitive for the show. That happened just about last season also with all this talk about her disappearing I'm sure they will find a way to stop that in the last second.

Kat still has the contract for TVD so I don't think she is going anywhere. Also they need the girls on this show. They only have three of them.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Finally a Enzo/Bonnie scene then they kill him
Old 04-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought he wanted to kiss Bonnie before he touched her to go through her Like the actors body language was totally confusing to me.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I thought he wanted to kiss Bonnie before he touched her to go through her Like the actors body language was totally confusing to me.
IDK I thought there was some sexual tension between the characters. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

There was something there
Old 04-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I felt the same way about the last Liv/Bonnie scene. Looks like Kat has that problem with a lot of her co-stars.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aww vessy you have to be careful with your blood pressure, too much thinking about TVD is not good for anybody
I don't think she will die again ... that would be too repetitive for the show. That happened just about last season also with all this talk about her disappearing I'm sure they will find a way to stop that in the last second.

Kat still has the contract for TVD so I don't think she is going anywhere. Also they need the girls on this show. They only have three of them.
thank God, i always have this fear about the characters i love, and mostly how often i will see the actors i love
Old 04-25-2014, 04:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
It's called unintentional sexual chemistry.

Old 04-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I felt the same way about the last Liv/Bonnie scene. Looks like Kat has that problem with a lot of her co-stars.
They all have the hots for her
Old 05-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Who's gonna watch?
Old 05-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

5x20 - What Lies Beneath - May 1st

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS

Quote:
A CABIN IN THE WOODS — When Tyler (Michael Trevino) turns up at the Salvatore house with the news that Markos’ (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) plan to break the witches’ curse puts Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in imminent danger, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) suggests they hide out in the remote cabin once owned by Caroline’s (Candice Accola) father. Once there, it becomes obvious to Caroline that Stefan and Elena are keeping a secret, so Damon (Ian Somerhalder) comes up with a parlor game designed to expose the truth. A ghostly presence at the cabin uses violence and fire to make itself known. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes charge of Tyler’s plan to get information from one of the Travelers, and Bonnie (Kat Graham) continues to keep the truth about the Other Side from Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), despite warnings from Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy). The episode was directed by Joshua Butler.
Written by Elisabeth Finch & Holly Brix
Promo: