Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg I'm offically done with TBD so pissed off at this crappy finale! Ugh I can't believe Bonnie is still dead and now on the other side with her grams!
Old 05-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Omg I'm offically done with TBD so pissed off at this crappy finale! Ugh I can't believe Bonnie is still dead and now on the other side with her grams!
we knew going in that she was going to stay dead though. Wasn't that spoiled?

other than that, I agree.

Only small saving grace for myself personally was that they let at least one person be upset that Bonnie died. At least someone cared... and the Stefan being Silas' doppleganger... yawn. dear lord, JP. find a new freaking idea.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

I actually teared up at Bonnie's scenes. It was just so sad
Old 05-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linsxx3 (View Post)
I actually teared up at Bonnie's scenes. It was just so sad
especially the last one where she headed off with her grams.... I imagine that since she'll be back ( though dead) in Season 5, that maybe the witches/spirits/whatever will send her back to stop Silas.... again?
Old 05-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

UGH, you guys, I'M DONE. Apparently, Kat will still be a series regular in s5 but I'm not for this Being Human ish.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode..... I knew I should have held my ground and continue not to watch TVD. lol
The only thing I liked in the finale was Kol/Bonnie scenes.... I felt to sad for Stefan to enjoy his scenes, but I liked seeing him and Lexi as friends again.... I definitely will go back to not watching TVD, and I'm not really sad about it. lol Because I already did quit, just feel guilty for continually kind of watching it after 4x15....

I truly hate what the writers did to Bonnie character... I mean what the heck is she thinking about everybody's else happiness when she's the one who's dead? like really? lol Unbelievable.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

This final was actually the worst.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure if I'll watch next year or not. Probably will....

glad everyone ( sans Bonnie) and apparently Silas is back on the other side of the veil.

The only way I would have been more pissed off is if Ric was the one that came back alive or something like that
Old 05-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I'm not sure if I'll watch next year or not. Probably will....
Why watch and put yourself in more torture... I still think Bonnie will find a way back to life, but wow everything I didn't want to happen, happened...
One reason I quit TVD in the first place is for I won't need to complain and ramble like I'm doing now. lol
Old 05-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Why watch and put yourself in more torture... I still think Bonnie will find a way back to life, but wow everything I didn't want to happen, happened...
One reason I quit TVD in the first place is for I won't need to complain and ramble like I'm doing now. lol
I don't have no... I have ISSUES! (

when actors or actresses I like are on television or in a movie, no matter how much it might horribly suck... I find myself drawn to watching it anyways.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I truly hate what the writers did to Bonnie character... I mean what the heck is she thinking about everybody's else happiness when she's the one who's dead? like really? lol Unbelievable.
It was quite sad when Bonnie said to Jeremy not to tell the others and say she went to her mums lol so after awhile when they havent heard from Bonnie, will they try to contact her? This show.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I don't have no... I have ISSUES! (
yes.... yes you do.
Fan Forum Star

Lol but why couldn´t Qetsiyah show up and say something like "Be careful Bonnie, Silas looks like Stefan." Why couldn´t she???? This is ridiculous, she is sending out the hunters but is not telling anybody that the doppelgänger of him is somewhere in their group.
Absolute Fan

LOL...Bonnie told him not to tell the others, she's truly ridiculous at this point.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
It is quite sad that when Bonnie said to Jeremy not to tell the others and say she went to her mums lol so after awhile when they havent heard from Bonnie, will they try to contact her? Will they go visit her? This show.
Of course they won't try to contact her, Bonnie can be gone for a year and they won't suspect nothing. Nothing surprising there....
We all know they'll all just say "I wonder what Bonnie's up to? but anyway, remember about that guy were hunting." lol