Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Wow Elena in the same breath she talked about how Kol's entire line will die and then said Jeremy should kill Kol wow no words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
or just crazy.

but yes, he's scared of Silas.... which is weird. I mean, all he heard were "Stories". Its not like he actually met him.

Glad Rebekah told Klaus off

Elena telling Damon how strong he is... dear god. PLease, let it end. please.
He could be right though, Shane said as much when he first talked about him.

But couldnt we say the same thing about the gang they also heard stories about the cure and they are so headstrong in trying to find it, it' not like they know anyone who has ever been turned back.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Best Bonnie episode in AGES!!!!

And I can't wait to read the Stefan HATE! It will give me some comedy. He's only doing what Damon did to him.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Wow Elena in the same breath she talked about how Kol's entire line will die and then said Jeremy should kill Kol wow no words.

He could be right though, Shane said as much when he first talked about him.

But couldnt we say the same thing about the gang they also heard stories about the cure and they are so headstrong in trying to find it, it' not like they know anyone who has ever been turned back.
he might be... not doubting that but I just find it semi-funny at an immortal, nearly invincible creature is scared of not someone that he's actually meet, but a bed time story.

I mean, granted, Klaus is insane but he hardly seems worried nor does Rebekah. And they apparently I imagine would have heard the same story from Kol.

It was a good episode, continued many of the major points. Bonnie does some magic, Jeremy nearly dies and Damon and Elena make me throw up in the toilet. Yep, 3 for 3. 4 x 4 if you count random Matt sightings.

It was good though
Old 01-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
he might be... not doubting that but I just find it semi-funny at an immortal, nearly invincible creature is scared of not someone that he's actually meet, but a bed time story.

I mean, granted, Klaus is insane but he hardly seems worried nor does Rebekah. And they apparently I imagine would have heard the same story from Kol.
I get what you mean, if anything it would be hilarious if he turned out to be right.

New thread time.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Matt? He was AWESOME. He checked Elena so very well and they are really hitting home how much she's CHANGED and not for the better.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
Matt? He was AWESOME. He checked Elena so very well and they are really hitting home how much she's CHANGED and not for the better.
Matt?

Sorry, have a hard time saying Matt and awesome in the some times together. Save for April he might be the most pointless character on the show most nights IMO.

Agree about Elena.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I´m starting

NEW THREAD

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 01-24-2013 at 07:13 PM