Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2014, 04:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Eh, I thought the episode was alright. I mean I was only here for the Bonnie stuff, so there's that.

So Elena still hasn't got her memories back? Or some but not the ~key memory with the necklace, lol? Cause we got this memory flash once she crossed the border? Never expected the rain kiss to be a flashback. Damon promising her that this is forever seemed kind of ominous, though, or maybe I'm being overly optimistic.

It's interesting that they are stressing that the de-vamping of Alaric was a one-time thing and impossible to repeat. Either it's an excuse for having the vampires not consider becoming human again or maybe it's for amping up the drama when it happens again. Because ~the danger, omg.

Lol, Tyler and Liv randomly disappeared in the middle of the episode. I was waiting for an end scene, but nope.

I knew Tripp was a dead man walking as soon as Enzo mentioned that he was just a part of a larger organization. But the thing I don't understand is... Enzo turned Tripp - and Tripp just walked across the MF border and was surprised that he died? Maybe Enzo turned him while he was unconscious.

I'm not feeling Matt's SL. I feel like the show was expecting me to feel sad for Matt and see his relationship with Tripp as this profound father-son thing but ehh.

This whole SL with Liam being suspicious of Elena miraculously curing that girl goes to show that she can never be a doctor, not if she uses vampire blood. You can't explain that stuff away, people will get suspicious and she will be exposed.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for not putting up the new episode post

I only watched half of the episode and was only interested in the Bonnie parts.

Steroline and Delena drama is dragging and I'm always confused by what Zach tries to act when he is sad ... it looks like he has problems on the toilet but not like you would look like when somebody died that you cared for. About which we didn't see much anyways. This reminds me of this big storyline Matt was supposed to have with the travelers last season and in the end he was offscreen most of the time. They didn't really show us how a bond between him and Tripp was formed. Why should he be conflicted now?

I hate that Bonnie now basically has to wait for somebody to save her and can't do it on her own but I thought it was a smart move to put her magic in Ms Cuddles.
Old 11-17-2014, 08:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Sorry for not putting up the new episode post
Np.

Quote:
Steroline and Delena drama is dragging and I'm always confused by what Zach tries to act when he is sad ... it looks like he has problems on the toilet but not like you would look like when somebody died that you cared for. About which we didn't see much anyways. This reminds me of this big storyline Matt was supposed to have with the travelers last season and in the end he was offscreen most of the time. They didn't really show us how a bond between him and Tripp was formed. Why should he be conflicted now?
But apparently Zach Roerg is super happy with this SL. There was an interview with him from not too long ago where he was gushing about it. But the way he talked about it made it sound that it is over now. But who knows.
Quote:
I hate that Bonnie now basically has to wait for somebody to save her and can't do it on her own but I thought it was a smart move to put her magic in Ms Cuddles.
Yeah, I hate to see her stuck with Kai without magic. Do you think she will get it back right away after she's returned or there will be some contrivances and she will be without it for a longer period of time?
Old 11-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
But apparently Zach Roerg is super happy with this SL. There was an interview with him from not too long ago where he was gushing about it. But the way he talked about it made it sound that it is over now. But who knows.

Yeah, I hate to see her stuck with Kai without magic. Do you think she will get it back right away after she's returned or there will be some contrivances and she will be without it for a longer period of time?
I guess he is happy that he has something to do I think those other people that were working with Tripp are coming to town soon ... or when this whole storyline with Kai and the coven is wrapped up.

The latter for sure ... with TVD it always has to be the complicated and convoluted way.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I guess he is happy that he has something to do I think those other people that were working with Tripp are coming to town soon ... or when this whole storyline with Kai and the coven is wrapped up.

The latter for sure ... with TVD it always has to be the complicated and convoluted way.
I could see Kai/the coven being the main SL/villains for the season, though. The writers seem to be really into Kai and Liv/Luke. But who knows.

Having Bonnie back with her powers would be too easy, I guess.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
I could see Kai/the coven being the main SL/villains for the season, though. The writers seem to be really into Kai and Liv/Luke. But who knows.

Having Bonnie back with her powers would be too easy, I guess.
But are they really interested in Liv/Luke? I know what CD said about Liv/Tyler but especially for Luke I sense a lack of interest. I guess if anybody of the twins is going to die then it will be him.

So true
Old 11-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I don't think they're interested in Luke as a character either. But since Kai, Jo and Liv/Luke are all connected to this Gemini coven/the mystery of 90s hell and we're going to get flashbacks about that, I could see being that the main SL for the season.

And it could also turn out that the coven is behind the Tripp/vampire killer SL too. I mean, since everything is connected on this show, you never know.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's for sure ... I just wonder why Kai would stay in MF or around it if he gets out of his personal hell ... because of Jo or is there some mythological tsunami waiting for us.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I think at first it's because of Jo. I could also see the coven leader coming to MF and that's why Kai stays around.

Also, apparently Liv and Luke still are on a mission? I saw somebody stating that this was implied in the last episode in the conversation between the twins. I totally missed that, though. If that is true, that would also have something to do with the mythology tsunami.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

6x08 - Fade Into You - November 20th

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

Quote:
FRIENDSGIVING AT WHITMORE COLLEGE / FLASHBACKS TO KAI’S MURDEROUS PAST — As Caroline (Candice Accola) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) prepare to host Friendsgiving at the dorm, they receive some hopeful news from Alaric (Matt Davis) and Stefan (Paul Wesley), who have traveled to Portland to gather some information regarding the Gemini Coven. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is determined to help Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) after she and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) reveal some disturbing information about their witch lineage and the impending plans their coven has for them. Meanwhile, dinner takes a drastic turn when Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), who has revealed some painful details about her past, finds herself fighting for her life, leaving Alaric scrambling to help from a distance. Finally, Kai (guest star Chris Wood) makes a dangerous discovery that brings him one step closer to his release. Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham also star.
Directed by Josh Butler
Written by Nina Fiore & John Herrera
Promo:

Old 11-20-2014, 05:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Looking forward to the Bonnie stuff and the flashbacks with Kai. That's it.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still questioning the concept of Friendsgiving especially if two of their long time friends are not even there while inviting some strangers ...
Old 11-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

This episode was pretty good.

It's funny how they just threw this family together in a couple of episodes

Poor Bonnie

Damon said it best like Kai return so they can just kill him finally!
Old 11-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
It's funny how they just threw this family together in a couple of episodes
So true Even Stefan was questioning it ... like Jo was invited who none of them really know but he wasn't.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
So true Even Stefan was questioning it ... like Jo was invited who none of them really know but he wasn't.
Everyone was invited but Stefan