Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who would you like to see on Revenge #1: The possibilities are almost endless!

Welcome everyone to the Who would you like to see on Revenge thread. This thread is devoted to discussing who would you like to see guest star on Revenge. It could be just about anyone from your favorite singers and/or actors to former co-stars of the Revenge stars (i.e. Shiri Appleby and Treat Williams for example).

Everyone is more than welcome to put in your suggestions.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

I would loooove to see some of the old Roswell cast reunite with Nick on this show. It would be awesome!!
Old 01-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see that too. I especially would love to see Bill Sadler play Jack and Declan`s uncle and Emilie de Ravin play a gossip blogger, who goes digging into Emily`s background with the likely big events coming up with her and Daniel. Of course Emilie`s character uses Jack, who was friends with him. for info and it`s the perfect excuse to see her and Nick back together.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Eliza Dushku of course!
Old 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I'd like to see more Canadians because we are the greatest and best!

CANADA RULES
Old 03-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want Lyndsy Fonseca as Nolan's overbearing but deviously clever younger sister who's quite snoopy.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Of course Emilie`s character uses Jack, who was friends with him. for info and it`s the perfect excuse to see her and Nick back together.
I never saw Roswell or even Lost; but I don't think you'll see Emilie guess star on the show because she has a far more important role to work with now above all other work and that is on OUAT
Old 04-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Emilie is pretty busy now with OUAT and her new show Americana, which i hope will be picked up by ABC. Of course if it isn`t, then she`s still more than welcome to guest star on Revenge.

I`ve been doing some thinking on who i like to see guest star on the show and a name that popped into my mind when i was doing a re-watch of Season 1 of Heroes is Jack Coleman aka HRG. Maybe it`s just me, but i think that he would be perfect to play the role of someone who is one of the leading conspirators that pulled the strings in the framing of David Clarke and come to New York City to do some troubleshooting for Conrad.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

With the season now over, it`s time for us to give our opinions on who we would like to see on the show in Season 2, especially in the crucial roles of Emily`s mother, Conrad`s ex-wife and any of the higher ups for the Americon Initiative.

A new candidate that i like to see play Emily`s mother is Elizabeth Mitchell. Anyone that has watched her on Lost and V knows how talented she is and can perfectly pull off the badass attitude and maternalness too. Plus Liz and Emily look a bit similar to each other.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Elizabeth Mitchell was Juliet on Lost right? She would be excellent.

I would like Gregory Smith to make a guest appearance. I was so in love with Ephram and Amy. I would actually like anyone from Everwood to appear. That show got cancelled too soon.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Liz was Juliet on Lost. I`m glad that you`re for her being on the show as Emily`s mother.

As for Gregory Smith, if he`s not too busy with Rookie Blue, i would love to see him make a guest appearance. It would be great to see him play a fellow student of Takeda that comes to help Emily out.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Yes Liz was Juliet on Lost. I`m glad that you`re for her being on the show as Emily`s mother.

As for Gregory Smith, if he`s not too busy with Rookie Blue, i would love to see him make a guest appearance. It would be great to see him play a fellow student of Takeda that comes to help Emily out.
Is Rookie Blue on ABC? Because then there won't be any legal problems. I read Connor Paolo said he would like to return to guest on Gossiip Girl is legal can figure it out. I just want to see Amy and Ephram on the screem again.

I also loved Kyle and Tess from Roswell. They were such a good platonic relationship until she turned out to be psycho.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Sarah Michelle Geller as Emily's long lost sister.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sarah as Emily`s long lost sister is a pretty good selection and would definitely spice things up, especially she`s as big of a badass as Emily.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Amanda Tapping. Because of reasons.

I don't even care who she'd play at this point. xD