Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-19-2014, 08:03 PM
New Fan

Victoria: Evil or Good? Cool or Annoying? Daniel?

So we saw, especially in tonight's episode, that Victoria may not be all evil. Don't know about you but I think she's misunderstood, and it seems like many people agree (for example here the people say she's cool but just somewhat evil Revenge Characters Charttell ) What do you think, I think Daniel just went way down on coollness and up on evil. Poor Emily!!! Get back with Jack!
Old 01-20-2014, 02:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

This belongs in the Grayson thread

Victoria is still evil, just because she wasn't born evil doesn't mean she didn't end up evil later on. You can't do the things Victoria does and be called 'good'

As for Daniel, he is in the same boat, he had redeeming qualities in the first 2 seasons but he has been manipulated by everyone in his family and Emily, which created a monster.

Conrad, we don't know much about his back-story or how he became ruthless (i hope we do) but i'm guessing he was probably heavily influenced by powerful business people (not necessarily the initiative).

The only person that came off as a pure psychopath on the show imo was Helen Crowley, everyone else has some sort of motive and sympathetic qualities but she was just despicable.

Last edited by jenaya; 01-20-2014 at 02:42 AM