Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

I`ve just added you the list Bouvier. Glad to have you on Team Vivid.

I also hope that we`ll get to see everything you stated, especially the part on David holding Charlotte when she was a baby with Vicky nearby.

Also come celebrate 10K of The Fosters
Old 02-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think that's one luxury David maybe didn't get with Charlotte. I think he probably just got to see her in the court room and then maybe in the papers or whatnot as she grew up. He would have been heavily incarcerated right so his visitation would be highly monitored, and having Victoria Grayson walk into his cell with a baby well... that wouldn't fly for anybody.

I think it almost means more had he not gotten to meet her as opposed to knowing her and losing her. Because then it becomes almost the same situation that it did with Amanda. In the way that he got to hold her and only to lose her. And while Charlotte and Amanda are similar I don't know if the writers want them to be the same so.

It's hard to miss what you didn't really know or have you know? Like there is no question that David didn't/doesn't love Charlotte but not having her as a full presence in his life didn't consume him. He knew that Charlotte would be safe with Victoria and essentially Conrad as long as the charade stood. But he also had Amanda to think about, who was just his and no one else's.

It's like Victoria and her father. She very factually states that she didn't know him, and you can tell that perhaps she wanted to and that she misses that she didn't have that chance... but she doesn't let it consume her.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairviewHerald (View Post)
I like Vivid but I came up with it so I'm a little bias. Torrid is a good one too.

David did say he got to see her at the verdict trial, as it was the only other time Victoria ever went. But I'd like to actually see it happen because Victoria shows so much more through her eyes than she does with words.
Actually, it's funny, I'm starting to really like 'Vivid' too. I think it's because it is more easily recognisable as a combination fo Victoria and David and of course Victoria continually has VIVID memories of her relationship with David.

That's of course if they are memories...I read an article where James Tupper suggested that David may actually be alive (as was discussed earlier)...oooh I wonder if Victoria and David were in cahoots this whole time. Pretty farfetched I know.

I also had a theory that Victoria's relationship with Conrad could have been her own master 'revenge' like Emily's relationship with Daniel.

History repeating itself perhaps?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Victoria is a hell of a lot more involved than we know, and hopefully we can either get confirmation or denial of that in the upcoming episodes.

I had been talking about Victoria being more involved in the Victoria/Madeleine thread, about perhaps that David had Victoria put Amanda into the system to protect her from Conrad and the Infinity Box on Facebook was just recently updated with something that could help proof that maybe she was a little more involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairviewHerald (View Post)
She managed to get David letters in jail, he very well could have replied and asked her to push Michelle into making sure Amanda went into the system. Victoria is the Queen on the board for a reason, she can move as freely as she pleases and take out anyone in her way.
The recent box segment of David's letters say this:

Knowing that you've been removed from all of this chaos is the only thing that gives me hope. There's so much that can be said for that. I'm really excited to see this story continue.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

Thanks for posting that letter. It is very telling that David decided to remove Amanda from the Hamptons, which i`m sure Victoria obviously knew about. I also hope that we`ll get to see how much Victoria was involved in the plot in the upcoming Victoria centric episode.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love it. There are so many things they could be doing with this. It boggles the mind. Very exciting stuff.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Just finished episode 3, i had a feeling these two were more from the first episode until it was finally revealed at the end of the 1st episode...... coz a woman like that had to fall in love with a gentle and lovely man like David, to feel what being IN love felt (this is just me going on what i saw till episode 3 so not sure if anything changes in the future episodes i still got to get through)

And the watch was a nice touch, coz i was wondering Emily was wearing a men's watch (nothing wrong with that, women like big watches as well lol), so it was a nice touch to see it was gift and engraved at the back... and the earrings and the tears in Victoria's eyes when she reminds herself at the end of episode 3, i was def surprised that she did try to help David in saying he is innocent and so on
Old 03-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Just finished episode 3, i had a feeling these two were more from the first episode until it was finally revealed at the end of the 1st episode...... coz a woman like that had to fall in love with a gentle and lovely man like David, to feel what being IN love felt (this is just me going on what i saw till episode 3 so not sure if anything changes in the future episodes i still got to get through)

And the watch was a nice touch, coz i was wondering Emily was wearing a men's watch (nothing wrong with that, women like big watches as well lol), so it was a nice touch to see it was gift and engraved at the back... and the earrings and the tears in Victoria's eyes when she reminds herself at the end of episode 3, i was def surprised that she did try to help David in saying he is innocent and so on
The watch/earrings scenes make my heart ache. They did love each other a lot. I will never stop believing that, even if the writers try and skew the relationship. And welcome to the thread!

Also - very proud to see this has 3 pages! I can't wait to see how far we get.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Got to say Madeline's subtleness to her acting when we finally saw those earrings were so well done, you felt for her and David, and then you go back to why did you do that to David..............

I also believe she loved David, deep down - but other things were more important

I am wondering maybe David could be alive, and in witness protection.... maybe coz i want to see David again lol
Old 05-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

We got some good stuff with Vivid in last night`s episode.

I love that Victoria finally told Charlotte about her father. That scene with them at his grave was so perfectly done in that Victoria let Charlotte in and told her about who her father truly was. I`m so happy that Victoria did that and in a way helped her fulfill David`s wish.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
We got some good stuff with Vivid in last night`s episode.

I love that Victoria finally told Charlotte about her father. That scene with them at his grave was so perfectly done in that Victoria let Charlotte in and told her about who her father truly was. I`m so happy that Victoria did that and in a way helped her fulfill David`s wish.
I loved that. It was fantastic and if the photos for the next two episodes prove anything we're going to have some more nice little Vivid moments
Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

I'm all for Vivid moments

Yes i did like the grave scene - the whole scenery with the snow and so on
Old 05-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

EVERYTHING IS VIVID AND NOTHING HURTS. Except it does.

So much Victoria, so much of her hurting and not being who we see her as now, all of her moments with David were amazing and you saw them bond over the things that were most important to them which was their children. And to find out that she was the owner of David's house after his arrest for all of those years because "it was her perverse way off keeping him with her" really says a lot.

It really hit home when Conrad told Lydia that "It's perverse, don't you think? Destroy the man you love and then weep for him eternally?" Because that's exactly what she's doing but I also want to know what other parts Victoria (if any) played in it because lying on the stand and taking him from Amanda and then having a hand in putting Amanda in the system maybe wouldn't cause the immense well of guilt she's got going on, some but not all. Like there's something else there.

And then when Emily overheard Conrad and Victoria and how Conrad did have the upper hand on her and then realized that even after all of that time she still loved David, I just said wow.

Then when she was with Lydia towards the end and came clean, not knowing that Lydia and Conrad had just hooked up. I felt terrible for her and she's got one of her hands on those earrings. It hurt my heart so much.

And then there was Victoria's goth wear, when we see her now I don't think we've seen her in black and it's all we saw her in back then. So it really shows that she was mourning to the extreme for David.

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 05-10-2012 at 09:40 AM
Old 05-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

Last night`s episode was the best Vivid episode to date.

I absolutely love that we saw David and Victoria`s first meeting. The chemistry between them was there.

Also i like that they talked about their children, which was a great way for them connect.

Finally i loved that we got to see Victoria mourning and missing David throughout the episode. It was so obvious how much of a void her life was without him back them. Victoria`s goth look was a pretty illustration of mourning for David.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Its always good to see DC/Victoria scenes and how they started and so on, Can i say how good DC looked at the party - no one wonder Victoria was well into him and that he caught her eye, the way Victoria was with him and around him, i guess any man would fall for her, coz they gave the feeling that something is between them and will happen...., her way of holding onto David was bittersweet, and those earrings, i dont think she had anything to do DC getting killed

http://king-takes-queen.tumblr.com/p...ia-david-vivid

Last edited by Lennie1984; 05-11-2012 at 04:33 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top