Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I would totally love it if Conrad and Ashley hooked up . The girl needs a story.

But now Lydia is thinking about marrying Conrad. I feel sorry for her. She loves a man who loves another woman. It's kinda sad. Lydia loves Conrad. Conrad loves Victoria. Victoria loves David. David is dead.

Besides Emily/Daniel, I am rooting for Conrad/Victoria. I know it seems ridiculous rooting for them but the actors and the writing make them so great. When they are on screen it's never boring.

Who do you guys think is going to die next week? My guess is WHM and Lydia. I think Emily is going to kill WHM and either Conrad or Victoria is going to kill Lydia. Why? I don't know. But I am thinking she is living on borrowed time.

Conrad is totally going to tell either Daniel or Victoria about the wider conspiracy. IF he survives the finale there has to be a reason the Graysons are a family again.

Or maybe Charlotte kills Declan (a person can wish) and the family has to clean up the mess.

Very excited for next week. I hate cliffhanger season finales but I bet this is going to be a good one. Unless it's DC being alive all this time. That would suck.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I definitely think it is Lydia that dies in the finale.

In the sneak peeks, Emily reveals herself to be Amanda Clarke to the WHM. So he has to die right?

I wouldn't mindif Declan dies too lol

icon by dia89
Old 05-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lydia is a good shot as to "Who will die?" poll. I like it.

But, somehow, I have the feeling that they won't kill WHG. Won't killing him will leave a door open to the higher force above Emily and the Graysons, and to a direct villain next season.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the audience is expecting a villian to die. That's why I think WHM is dead.

I like Lydia. I will be sad to see her go.

Charlotte can also die but that would destroy Victoria, Conrad and Daniel. Imagine the guilt.

I hope Declan dies. He has really outlived his usefulness on the show. Besides, I really don't like the actor.

They will never kill Emily, Victoria, Nolan or Jack. Those four will survive until the very end.

I hope that Conrad and Daniel are safe. At least just for another season. They are my favorite characters.

That's why I am thinking WHM and Lydia are done for.

I just hope there is no silly resurrections but what else would be the "explosive event"?
Old 05-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I do like the actor on Gossip Girl who played Declan but I don't really like his character on Revenge.
I think the death will either be Lydia or WHM.
I don't think they'll kill off Daniel at leas this season. If they were going to kill him off then it would have happend at the beach in 1.15.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Extreme Fan

It's weird. I loved Eric van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl but I can't stand Declan Porter. Everytime he is on screen my skin crawls.

Has anyone seen the cast list for next season? The one they gave at the ABC upfronts? Is any actor missing or been added? It might be an indication of who'll die.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:05 AM
New Fan

I also think that Lydia will be the one to die. (Too bad, I loved the Victoria/Lydia scenes in Grief.)

The WHM seems like the type of villain where you never know for sure that he is dead, even if you see him die. I bet he'll be back next season.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I think you could be right that the finale might end with us not knowing if WHM dies or not.

I just remembered in the last ep Emily managed to find a hiding place even more visible than the floorboards! And it wasn't even locked in. Beyond the fact that it is stupid beyond belief especially since Daniel could have just open it and find the box as opposed to the box at least being under a carpet the last time, I wonder if the box will be discovered this time? If so, I'm guessing Lydia finds it this time.

icon by dia89
Old 05-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

What about Emily's mom? I know that by now it doesn't make any difference, but what if she has/had something to do with The Initiative?
We don't have much about her but that she probably was sick during Emily's childhood.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I get the feeling that Emily's mom isn't really dead. We might even see her in the finale.

Something I saw in one of the finale sneak peeks made me think she might have something to do with The Initiative. She could even turn out to be like Irina Derevko, for those of you who've watched Alias before.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Extreme Fan

I would like it much more if it turns out that Emily's mom is alive. Or if it turns out that one or both if her parents are head of "The Initiative". That name still reminds me of Buffy. Emily is kind of like a spy like Sydney Bristow. So, Irina Derevko 2.0 will be cool.

yeah, Lydia is so very dead. It's a shame. I like her the way I liked Frank - the problems the made for Victoria and Conrad. And she is so pretty
Old 05-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

It would be a good twist if some of the Clarkes had/has some link with The Initiative. Since the Graysons were the ones supposed to take the fall but were able to turn the tables in their favor and, even so, T.I let DC take the fall for their sake. Now T.I and the Graysons are even but if they want to, they can bring each other down.
It's a kind of cold war.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I think many people are expecting DC to be alive, so that's why the writers might give us Emily's mom alive. But it has been done before: Alias, Chuck and Hawaii Five-O. I think it would be interesting to see Emily's mom alive and be head of The Initiative.

My theories for the finale: Jack finds out about Emily's real identity. Charlotte overdoses but is rescued by Declan. Nolan either convinces Emily not to kill WHM or he kills him himself. Lydia dies. Conrad and Victoria have a huge fight. Ok, the last one happens every episode. Daniel and Emily break up. Ashley is some kind of spy/revenge seeking psycho.

The "explosive event"? Could it actually be an explosion? Maybe Grayson Manor burns down.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm thinking the explosive event is that Emily's beach house or her infinity box is completely destroyed and she has to start over without her box of secrets and dirt on the Graysons.

btw, does anyone remember how did Emily plant the bug in Conrad's Grayson office?

I know she bugged their office in Grayson manor but she can only listen in but no video in this office butshe can actually watch videos of them in his Grayson office.

icon by dia89
Old 05-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Conrad has a framed picture of Emily and Daniel in his office that's probably been bugged. I remember Nolan and Emily recognizing WHM through the video feed when he picked up that picture.