Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Sooo... Guys!! I watched 3x02 and I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this episode for Nemily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Nolan baking muffins for Ems, telling it helped the most sociopathic hearts?? And then the muffins coming back to him in the end!! Haha! And the fight!!!!! OMG!!!!!! He told her he loved her!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!
And then she came back home to him in the end!!!!!

What goes around comes around., "So maybe, maybe, the best-laid plans are...

Haha, I WAS SO TOTALLY GOING TO POST THIS!!!!! I'm going to post it again, btw

I'm sure we will be getting more Nemily stuff from Gabe

Diana:

I love how their first meeting paralleled with S1 and him getting her out of prison!! I think it took her all that time because she had to find the money
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how he touched her hand!! He so wished it was him who offered her the ring

http://piffcat.tumblr.com/post/88195313694

Me too!! And I don't get it either!! IMO, it often happens that EVC plays Emily like she's attracted to Nolan, when they're in their angry fights or in this scene where he's asking her to trust him So it's not like we're all seeing things or something

Haha, I never knew someone narcissist before

Aaaaww Hopefully we'll get another Amanda type of character soon! But I get why it upsets you!!

Things are definitely not quite right when it comes to Nemily! I don't get why the Writers keep writing them romantically

I totally agree with that, I think Nolan is insecure about himself too and doubts Ems could ever love him the way he would want her to

Haha, yeah I agree! I think Padma looked indifferent sometimes too, but I think it's because of the actress ^^

Yes, exactly!! I think she'll always be the one!! As Gabe said himself:

#Nemilyforever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKR??????? Stop that now Ems!!!!

If only we could!

Yes, I think Aiden was the most random of random things!!

Have you already watched all of S3?? Patrick annoys me too, I think I won't like him with Nolan... He doesn't even stand Emily! (which he's right about, btw!)
I think Nolan's hair are great this season, but I'm not sure we'll ever agree on this one

YEEESS!!!! The kiss was totally lacking!!!!!!! I SO BELIEVED they would kiss too in that scene because of all the tension, and the way they looked at each other!!! But nope
That's why I like when he's angry with her ^^

Yeah, I guess he doesn't have any moral lessons to give to Nolan

This could totally happen!!!! I even think Emily would enjoy the kiss!!

I did watch it!! Just commented it above!

Is a kiss on the cheek ok Nolan?

Gently stroke her hair definitely works too!

They always match!! In clothing too!!

OMG!! I didn't even notice this!!!!! He's like "What do I care about Victoria?? All I want is you!!"
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nemily forever!! NEMILY FOREVER!!! OMG I'm dead!!! Nemily and Gabe what are you doing to me, I've never fangirled over small things this hard before!!!!! EVERYTHING IS NEMILY AND NOTHING HURTS!!!I don't know what got into me, but NEEEMIIILYYYYYY
Okay I'm done. No I'm not... I think he meant something romantic!!!! God!!Please let me be right!!!

Anyway...back to episodes discussion...

You think it costed her that much money? Well, I wish it was stated somehow, because it looked like she once again found things more important then him to take care of
YES! He did. I think even though he realizes that it's all just for revenge and the relationship is fake, he is still a little bit jelaous about the whole thing, because all he ever really wanted was a simple life together, marriage, kids...he keeps saying that. In s1 when he told her to "sail away and fall in love", in s3 twice when he told her to run away with him, and the second time is when he said "all I ever really wanted was friendship" and not this revenge stuff.
What a beautiful art

Nolan baking muffins for Emily was just...they're so married!!
I loved that she always comes back to him

Yeah, it's so weird! I think that Emily has those thoughts about him sometimes, but just brushes them off because "c'mon, this is Nolan". I actually saw a gif of another scene where she looks at him and clearly enjoys the view I need to find and post it!!
Definitely I don't know if it's Emily or EVC though, because maybe she can't help but think how attractive GAbe is, they are such besties in RL!

Well, you've never known someone as adorable as I am either, so

Yeah, there was something very lovable about her character even though she was basically a con and a murderer

Romantically? Or platonically? Because I wouldn't mind if they were writing them romantically

Yeah I want a scene where Emily tells him how much she cares and that he IS good enough and actually an amazing human being overall. Because I don't remember anyone ever saying that to him, and he would especially appreciate it coming from Emily

Yeah, the actress didn't look excited at all I wish they found someone else, I mean it wouldn't have been a problem, since Gabe has chemistry with everyone

Awwww Gabeeeeeee....

Yeah, our bb deserves the best of this world! You know you can give him that Ems, just be gentle with him

Well, you're Ems, so...

Haha I love what you called him...and you're totally right

No, bb, I just spent a lot of time on Nemily tag I like them together, because they sort of hot But of course I don't want them to be long-term and they are doomed anyway, because he's Victoria's son.
And yeah, he should be afraid of Emily, no one will ever overshine her in Nolan's eyes

Haha, we probably never agree on this, I'm just a sucker for guys with bangs

I know right, that scene was just outstanding, those scenes really make it easier to pretend they are lovers!!
I dunno, since it was in the beggining of the show, maybe the actors thought something romantic was going on between them and that's why they played it that whay? I mean Gabe, has obviously seen and still sees the potential, but it was long time ago, so maybe writers didn't tell them about "siblings" thing, and they both thought that Nemily was canon? Because never in a million years I believe it was just a fight between two friends. IMPOSSIBLE.

Yeah, David could be like, "Okay, I'm back, you did your part well, now I'm gonna look after my daughter myself and you piss off"

I definitely would, if I was her But yeah, I think so too, and she would feel so confused

Yay, when are you going to watch 3x03?

Ah, well...yeah...yeah, I think it would be enough

I love it how he always wants to touch her more, but stops himself

I only noticed that they were in matching clothes yesterday while I was watching some episode of s3!! I didn't know it happened before. Need to pay more attention

EXACTLY! I haven't noticed that either, until I saw those gifs. It's great to look at those gifs after you watched an episode, because you start paying attention to things you haven't notice before!!
Old 07-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I think I'm gonna use the song 'One More Night' by Maroon 5 for my next Nemily vid.

Yay or nay?
I'm in love and always will be
Old 07-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
I think I'm gonna use the song 'One More Night' by Maroon 5 for my next Nemily vid.

Yay or nay?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Maroon 5 and I love this song and it totally fits Nemily

Diana:

I think I'll add #NemilyForever to my sig instead of #NemilyObsessed And it kinda gives me hope too, about him talking of something romantic but I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up!!!!!!

Yes, I think it costed her much money because she also bought him a house so he had somewhere to go back to

He definitely looked jealous to me too And yes, I believe it's what he wants!! I loooove the parallel about him asking her to "sail away and find love" in S1 then how this season he basically tells her to run aways with him!!!!! <3 I'll post this parallel later when I'll have seen the episode!!!!!!
I love the art too!!

IKR????? I mean, come on!!!! They just ACT LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE, ALL THE TIME Yes, they are family, but in the "we're married" kind of way, I don't get why the Writers keep pretending it's otherwise

Yeah, me too!! I still believe that in the end he's her safe haven, her home!! I also loved Nolan sad look, being depressed on his couch before she came back!! Thinking he'd lost her again!!

I love those looks she gives him sometimes too!! And that's why I think she's in denial She actually did give him this look when he was taking boxing lessons ^^
I don't know either! I think she sees him as her bestie in real life too, but maybe sometimes she just looks at him and think he's attractive after all?

Haha, true!

I think it's because she really knew how to love, she was very human! I wish Ems could love as much as she does!! (Not Jack though ^^)

I think that if they don't want us to ship Nolan/Emily then they shouldn't have EVER written them romantically, which I think they did eventhough it wasn't conscious... I mean, all the subtext, the fact that she saw him naked in his bath, the fact that Padma has mistaken them for a couple, the fact that Nolan clearly got jealous of Aiden, the fact that he told her to sail away and find love all that to tell her later that they should run away together?! The fact that he told her he loves her twice! The tears he had and the kiss he gave her before thinking he would lose her forever?? All of this ISN'T PLATONIC!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't get why the Writers want us to believe it is, is ISN'T...

I would so love for her to tell him this!!! But I think it'd be followed by something like "But I can't get with you, you understand I don't have those kind of feelings for you, you're like a brother to me " (I sometime wish they were like Kathryn/Sebastian on Cruel Intentions at least...)

Well, yeah, maybe she wasn't feeling well? Haha... I liked that Padma though, I think she suited the role well!

SHE DOESN'T KNOW!!!! That's the problem!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I'll try doing something

I think this name was made for him!

Haha, I won't judge you cause I do that too ^^ I agree Patrick is HOT, but I think he has more chemistry with Charlotte (but she's he's half sister soo...). I'm sure Patrick/Nolan will be hot together too, I just don't really like Patrick I think...

I sometimes don't mind guys with bangs, but I also really enjoy men with short hair

That's the problem with their scenes though!! It always works to indeed pretend they are lovers or that Nolan secretly loves Emily, at least!
Yes, I think so too!! I think there is a S1 interview with the whole cast where Gabe is like "I think there's something romantic between Nolan/Emily" and one of the Writer (who isn't here anymore btw) is like "Sorry but no, you're seeing things"... Yes, and we all are, aren't we?

HERE IT IS:

"No one understands me" ^^ Poor babe!! We do, we do!!
(Btw, proof that Gabe has a thing for EVC just cause of the way he looks at her when she speaks )

I definitely could see David reacting this way!!! And then Nolan would be like "I'm not leaving her, I'll never leave her!"

Yeah, I think/hope she would too!! And I definitely think she'd be confused too!

I think I'll watch 3x03 this week maybe?

Well, I did give it to you already Nolan, didn't I?

It must be soo hard for him!!!!! I don't know how he manages it!!

Haha, yes! We should collect all the times they are matching clothes!! But I realized it in 1x01 already, when they were both in red, it's the episode that made me really ship them btw I tell you they are the next: #King&QueenOfTheHamptons!!!!!

There are so many things left unnoticed when it comes to Nemily!! You can just watch the episode again and again and find new things about them, they're so amazing in every way, it's why I love them so much
Old 07-14-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel you You guys waited for 3 seasons and here I come hoping to get Nemily in a matter of months. Revenge writers would be like "Really? Slow down girl, you've got to suffer as long as the others"

Yeah, makes sense then!

That must have been intentional! All their parallels are intentional, c'mon! I also noticed they were both in hoodies when they were let out

Yeah, I know right?! Not just writers, but I am forever laughing at the Graysons ignoring Nolan's presence in Emily's life whatsoever

I love how he gets depressed every time after their fall outs. They had another fight in the later episode and Emily looked sad too Actually, I noticed how she starts panicking every time she feels like they are about to get into a fight.

Ohh, I forgot about the boxing lessons scene Well, I was talking about the scene from season 3 which you're yet to watch! The three of them are in the car and the way she looks at him
I'm not sure about her being in denial...when it comes to Emily, I'm not sure about anything! But I'd love for her to be in denial.
I think so too Why they are not dating, seriously, how can you pick Josh over Gabe, I don't get it If only Gabe is gay, any other reason is irrelevant, EVC!

You know you love me, xoxo, Nolan Ross

Agreed She was very devoted and she loved both Emily and Jack with all her heart!
Haha, yeah, hopefully not Jack

What you said. And also the looks he always gives her. And some small details, like him trying to impress her talking about his naked butt, etc
Btw, babe, do you know what interview are they talking about?
http://infinity8tattoo.tumblr.com/post/62511869659

I wouldn't mind her telling him that in a friendly way tbh! I just feel like he needs to her it from her!
I haven't watched Cruel Intentions. What they were like?

Haha, well, I liked her too, just wanted to see more emotions sometimes...especially in comparison to Gabe and his super expressive face!

True And even if she knew, she'd still push him away...

It really is!
UGH, I'm so pissed at him and Emily after those two episodes I watched yesterday:hammerhead:

I mean Nolan/Patrick were hot together as a couple, not Patrick himself. I actually don't find the actor attractive at all But it looks like they were pretty short lived, they already got rid of Patrick...Let's hope so

Oh, I'm the opposite
Gabe's hair is back!!!! Yay! Let it be normal on the show too, pleeaaaase...

He does secretly love her! No need to pretend

Haha I remember that interview, it was actually the first one I watched. Gabe is so adorable here! I was thinking the same thing:"I understand you baby!!!" This interview made me think he has a crush on her too!!!!!!

Awww, isn't that romantic how he never really planned to fall for her, and yet it happened and now she is his everything, omg

If only it happeneeeed...

Okay!!

I always want more

Me neither!!
I loved how he kissed her on the cheek after they met again after the wedding, he was like "Yeeeah, I kissed you at your wedding and I'm still alive, now I'm allowed to kiss you and I'm gonna do it all the time"

Yeah, I'm gonna pay attention to their clothes now!! Aww...well, you know how I got into shipping them

Hopefully not as twisted as Conrad and Victoria

I sooo agree!!

Last edited by Dacrown; 07-14-2014 at 02:29 PM
Old 07-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Absolute Fan

How are you guys doing?
Old 07-15-2014, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

I was going to post that

ugh Gabe u sweet thing he just cant stop wont stop
https://twitter.com/Gabriel_Mann/sta...36665922703360

http://piffcat.tumblr.com/post/91460533509

Quote:
I'll probably watch it tonight.
Where are you guys from btw?
from here

Last edited by science girlfriend; 07-15-2014 at 06:32 AM
Old 07-15-2014, 06:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Right, note to self: MUST watch 3x1 tonight!
Old 07-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by science girlfriend (View Post)
I was going to post that

ugh Gabe u sweet thing he just cant stop wont stop
https://twitter.com/Gabriel_Mann/sta...36665922703360

http://piffcat.tumblr.com/post/91460533509

from here
Seriously? I'm from Russia too

I love that one! wanted to post it as well
Old 07-16-2014, 04:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I tweeted Gabe that a lot of us would love a Nemily selfie sometime soon.

Keep your fingers crossed

ETA - Nolan's hair ladies!
http://instagram.com/p/qess0Qx7Za/

Last edited by samzi; 07-16-2014 at 04:36 PM
Old 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be cool!

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Started on my next Nemily video Chosen a different song to the one i intended to use. It fits soo well!
Old 07-19-2014, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Diana:

I really hope you won't have to suffer as much as we did, I don't want to wait 3 more years

They definitely dress alike a lot I really wish all those parallels aren't meaningless!

Yeah, the Graysons are so clueless sometimes

I really think Emily doesn't like getting into fights with him either

Ooohh... I think I know which scene you're talking about But I looove the way she looked at him while the boxing lesson too!!

Well... I'll just keep believing that she's in denial anyway
And yeah, I'd choose Gabe over Josh any day, haha.

Aaaww, yes, I do love you Nolan

Hopefully Ems will make the right choice in the end

Yeah, I don't know how Nolan was written in the first place, but Gabe totally plays him like he's meant to be in love with Emily!!

I'm sorry, I have no idea which interview they're talking about

Well, it does seem like she already told him a lot of good things about himself in a friendly way this season, so I hope that if she ever told him that, it would be because she believes in him, more than she admits to...
I think you would like Cruel Intentions because it doesn't have a "happy ending"
It's about a guy named "Sebastian" who lives with his step-sister "Kathryn", and they have a mutual attraction in the whole movie but never really act upon it, and they make a bet that Sebastian will be able to sleep with Anette a woman who wants to stay a virgin until her wedding... The thing though is that neither Sebastian or Kathryn are really good persons, so for that matter they aren't like Nolan & Emily, it's just the brother/sister like with attraction thing

Haha, no one can act as well as Gabe! Except for EVC of course

Maybe she'd push him away for some time... But then she'd realize how much she needs him!

I'm always pissed at Aiden

I actually thought Patrick was pretty hot But I'm still glad he was short lived ^^

Haha, I love all of Nolan's hair so I don't mind

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one to think so
I really LOVE this interview, and yeah, just the way he looks at her

Yes!! I'm sure, he really just wanted to be just like an "older brother" for her at the start, and then he saw her, "not quite the angel her father described" and he totally fell for her!!!!!

I really, really hope we will have our first Nemily kiss, whichever the situation is this season!!!!

I know, but this isn't possible Nolan
Yeess, he just wants to kiss her all the time!!!

Yeah, we will talk about their clothes next time!!

And of course not, they are twisted but never as much as Conrad/Victoria

Quote:
Right, note to self: MUST watch 3x1 tonight!
YES YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can't wait to watch your vid!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, this is for you Diana: I'm sure you love his hair again!!!!

Old 07-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Absolute Fan

New video ladies
Nolan & Emily // ''trying not to love you, only makes me love you more'' - YouTube
Old 08-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread