Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

I know! But I would like to point out that Emily was willing to drop the plan and leave with Aiden, something she never did for Jack.

I am kinda sure that the writers will take the obvious route and end the show with Jack and Emily

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 01-19-2014, 05:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
I know! But I would like to point out that Emily was willing to drop the plan and leave with Aiden, something she never did for Jack.

I am kinda sure that the writers will take the obvious route and end the show with Jack and Emily
Do you mean when she was on the fishing boat? Yes, at that moment she wanted to get away with him, but such is Revenger that in the space of an Episode everything can change. Then we had the 'infertitlity', Niko punching in her belly encouraging her to 'get back on it' and then she was back committing to a new Revenge plan and Aiden is kinda 'dumped' - still not clear about that, but the intention by the writers is to set up Niko-Aiden-Emily as Daniel-Emily-Niko were in S2, Aiden having to be with one woman while secretly professing love and doing things with another in the shadows.

Its hard to see how they will drag out Niko for another 10 Eps.

With the change in timelsot to 10pm from March and the 'handcuffs' coming off the show according to Paul Lee, Barry will have scope to get up to much darker mischief. He can only do this connected to Emily - after all he has no other reason to stay in The Hamptons.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
Do you mean when she was on the fishing boat? Yes, at that moment she wanted to get away with him, but such is Revenger that in the space of an Episode everything can change.
Yes, that moment, and even if it was for 15 minutes, she wanted to do it. I never saw her willing to do the same with Jack. And she was dying, so in the "end", all she wanted to do is to get away with him:

Don't get me wrong, I loved Jasck/Emily in season 1 but everything went downhill with faux Amanda.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, can I be added, I adore Aiden and Emily

but now I'm mad at Emily... why is she pushing him away? again....
hes closest person, who knows her best than anyone...
Old 01-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
but now I'm mad at Emily... why is she pushing him away? again....
hes closest person, who knows her best than anyone...
I don't think that will last. She will always need him.

Old 01-19-2014, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't think that will last. She will always need him.
that's the thing, she calls him when she needs, sometimes she's unfair whit Aiden :/

I hope they end up together
Old 01-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Emily was there for him when he needed it though.

I really can't think of them as an endgame with all the "Jack and Emily have this epic love story" Which, imo, couldn't be further from the truth.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Well the Aiden/Nika (or is it Niko?) affair can't last long. She will eventually find out Aiden killed her father so... I am not worried.
What do you think Niko is going to do when she does find out? Forgive him?
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 01-20-2014, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I really can't think of them as an endgame with all the "Jack and Emily have this epic love story"
I don't understand why everybody sees Jack as Emilys true and epic love?
If after that dog scene, where they both cry, after 1 season show go to other direction, maybe, MAYBE...
but after all Jack/Amanda love story, after Aiden.... Jack was completely in love whit Amanda, and Emily with Aiden, she said that Aidan was like her and most close person, who gets her...
and what is definition of "epic love", because they were friends at age 6-7 ?
Is anything real in this?
If Emily was close to Jack as kid, she was more close to Aiden when she was adult, just like now
Old 01-20-2014, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
I don't understand why everybody sees Jack as Emilys true and epic love?
If after that dog scene, where they both cry, after 1 season show go to other direction, maybe, MAYBE...
but after all Jack/Amanda love story, after Aiden.... Jack was completely in love whit Amanda, and Emily with Aiden, she said that Aidan was like her and most close person, who gets her...
Is anything real in this?
If Emily was close to Jack as kid, she was more close to Aiden when she was adult, just like now
Agree.

I mean they had hardly any scenes in S2 and now in S3 very few times they meet, so their SL to make us believe that they are 'destined endgame' seems flakey. OK I get Nicks take, it's all in the tease but now they are setting him up with Margaux, who is a straightforward person like Jack. Emily is just gone beyond the person that could be a good fit with Jack.

I see Jemilys are willing Niko to kill Aiden - now they wouldn't have a little agenda in getting rid of her main love interest?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
now they are setting him up with Margaux, who is a straightforward person like Jack. Emily is just gone beyond the person that could be a good fit with Jack.

I see Jemilys are willing Niko to kill Aiden - now they wouldn't have a little agenda in getting rid of her main love interest?
I think Margaux and Jack fit, like Emilly and Aiden, they have more common...

if they kill Aiden... don't you dare!

If you were Emily who would you prefer? childhood friend, who was husband of your dead best friend, who is one head lower than you? or tall, handsome, manly ally (with british accent!), who knows you best than anyone, and loves you just the way you are NOW?
Old 01-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me please! Ive just caught up on Revenge and Im in love with them!

What's their shipper name? I want to look stuff up on tumblr

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 01-21-2014, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmenow (View Post)
What do you think Niko is going to do when she does find out? Forgive him?
There's no way she will forgive him. And if she does, it will be to put them together so J/E can end up together.

Quote:
I know right?
And while Emily is trapped in the "the fear factor marrige" and with a bullet removed from her stomach, Jack is buying houses with Margaux. Don't get me wrong, I am glad he is moving on, but again, Aiden is the one who has always been there for her.

Quote:
What's their shipper name?
I think the most popular one is "aimily"

And I don't know you guys but I think that Aiden/Emily was something the writers weren't counting on and turned out surprisingly good. Yes, J/E can be more popular but the viewers like Aiden, their relationship feels right, her connection with him is stronger.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Barry chats at recent TCA

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.co...medium=twitter

Btw - did you notice that the sword was intact - that's not the murder weapon. So who planted it there? My hunch is Emily in one of her odd episodes -Barry is hinting that there is something wrong with her.

I think Niko will be around for a while, he'll be able to play her to keep her in line. As I said the sword she found is a red herring for now and has more of a dark vibe I terms of who put it there.

Re Aimily - this couple is very popular - they win most polls of late. The recent SL with Niko may make a few people say 'oh Jack is for her' but for now he's off proclaiming love to Margaux and not at all bothered with Em. Aiden will do anything for her and in return Em can't be without him. I don't think they will be 'together' as before the shooting but he will stick round as he knows she needs him - its just that he's got to keep his eye on Niko.

Last edited by Maeve77; 01-22-2014 at 12:58 AM
Old 01-22-2014, 10:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know right?
And while Emily is trapped in the "the fear factor marrige" and with a bullet removed from her stomach, Jack is buying houses with Margaux. Don't get me wrong, I am glad he is moving on, but again, Aiden is the one who has always been there for her.
Jack is happy with M, Emilly loves A, writers obviously like A/E, but some of fans can't forget a few J/E moments from Season 1, that's all

Quote:
And I don't know you guys but I think that Aiden/Emily was something the writers weren't counting on and turned out surprisingly good. Yes, J/E can be more popular but the viewers like Aiden, their relationship feels right, her connection with him is stronger.
I think in the bigining the writers plane was "Jack and Emily", that is why there was some of scenes wich made us (me too, in season 1) J/E shippers... but when is season 2 we saw Aidan, the whole A/E story, their bonding and understanding, most of fans and wrighters realize that Aiden is best for E