Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisztomania (View Post)
get it. ooh what other otp? just out of curiosity.
Hellz yeah
Oh and it used to be michael&nikita from the CW show... We created such a damn movement for em that the ep/writers wrote their relationship into the story a two seasons ahead of time of what he had planned too bad he was bitter about it and decided to ****** them up. Sigh.
But I rather not talk about it... And we've also been wry stalkish of the news peeps and EP for a show called covert affairs, that has another ship of ours that we're totally supposed to be just platonic like N/EA, but that now at the end of the second season, they started a romantic route for them so we know all the little shortcuts to let them at least be aware of how big the NEA following is getting
Old 01-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

you mean auggie and anna? dksjvbgdkfjbggf thank you for that one, i ship it too. i just hope if nolan/emanda do happen, kelley won't end up bitter about it.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
you mean auggie and anna? dksjvbgdkfjbggf thank you for that one, i ship it too. i just hope if nolan/emanda do happen, kelley won't end up bitter about it.
OMG YES!!! Auggie&Annie!!!! you ship it too??? Yayyy!!
right?? i dont think Kelley will though... Silverstein (from the other show i was talking about) he's just arrogant... never truly liked him before or after he made our ship happen...

But tbh, its not just about being bitter - its about talent too. Cause its like, Silverstein just didnt have enough or care enough about the INDIVIDUAL characters, to then be able write them in a RELATIONSHIP well yk?? He is just more of a PLOT PLOT PLOT kind of writer/EP... he doesnt rly care about the core of the characters and the nature and history of the relationships they establish...
And thats where i think Kelley differs from him... Kelley (and even Revenge as a show itself) is more about the core of the individual characters yk?? So im not too worried
Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

annie, i meant annie! yes i started the show a few months ago because of those two. i still need to catch up on the second season. kelley does seem to prioritize the characterization, which is nice. oh show, be good to us!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
annie, i meant annie! yes i started the show a few months ago because of those two. i still need to catch up on the second season. kelley does seem to prioritize the characterization, which is nice. oh show, be good to us!
oh you rly rly do need to catch up!! the first half of S2 was a tad slow... but the second half was so much better for us A&A shippahs they are definitely a slow burn (which i totes dont mind) but the finale totally gave us the indication that S3 is gonna be AMAZING

and yes, please be good to us show/Kelley!!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

OMG Michael/Nikita and Auggie/Annie talk

(I'm sad about readin that season 2 isn't good for Mikita - I'm not up-to-date on the show).

Anyways I think N/E have such a fanbase and such amazing chemistry that they are bound to explore them.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

how do you guys imagine them hooking up if they do explore them?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

AHHHH

SO many scenes tonight! I know I said pre-hiatus I wanted angst and was a bit let down that we didn't get it but I N/E's new relationship post-hiatus.Emanda doesn't treat him like a nuisance anymore.They're actually friends!

They had tons of great looks too! And OMG the Daniel/Emanda/Nolan scene! Like Emanda didn't have to take Nolan along with her but she did it so he'd feel safe again! And her blowing off Daniel to hang with Nolan (for a take down - their favorite hobby).

LOVE THEM.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also loved the good stuff with Emily and Nolan in tonight`s episode. I`m very pleased that Emily treated Nolan much better and that she even blew off Daniel to hang out with Nolan. Plus they worked very together in their takedown of Mason Treadwell and we got some nice looks too. In the last couple of weeks, i`ve gone from liking Emily and Nolan as just friends to wanting to see Emily give Nolan a more proper apology, if you know what i mean.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:57 AM
Addicted Fan

WE ARE OUT OF THE WOODWORKS PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE CHARLOTTE THAT WAS RELATED TO EMANDAAA!!!! I KNEW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

hahahah ill comment more on the eppy tmorrow! gotta get some sleep!!!

BUT OUR BB'S WERE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS AS ALWAYS!!!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just wanted to post some gifs of the Dynamic Duo from tonight`s episode.

credit

credit

Last edited by Hot Rod; 01-12-2012 at 01:13 AM
Old 01-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episde for our Dynamic Duo.

Loved them working together to bring down Mason Treadwell and I loved even more that it seems as though E/N won't be the ones related. It was awesome watching them in their element Nolan and Emanda work so good together.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Addicted Fan

GAHHH!!! they are such perfect schemers and partners in crime!!!
those gifs are absolutely wonderful!!
cant wait to get home later and make some too!

and dude, ok first - i frigging LOVED how Nolan and Emanda were totally in sync this eppy... GUH! love how they challenge each other - yet are also so in tune that they just sorta complete each other... like whatever Emanda can't do, Nolan will do for her... and im HOPING in the future, same goes for her which it did show that it does, since she was all trying to make him feel safe and stuff

And again, gosh, just the looks and their manner of talking - how he is so fascinated by her.. and just wants to be near her. And how she only feels comfortable with him cause he knows the real her.. and when she's open with him - like she was this last eppy - he totally accepts her and understands her, but at the same time grounds her. OMG THEY ARE FLAWLESS I CANT

and again, so effing relieved their not the ones that are gonna be siblings - but even more than that.... WE SO TOTALLY CALLED IT on it being Charlotte!

Next week looks awesome as well! tho it seems it will have a lot of Emanda&Jack&Daniel and Nolan bb just having to standby trying to be there for her... Oh, the unrequited *or i guess in their case, still unknown* love
Old 01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

They are so flawless I can't even handle it.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Love the gifs! Love the looks!

I'd watch an hour of just Revenge looks between Nolan and Emanda I was telling my friend who watches it with me that we should play a drinking game.Everytime they share a 'look',we drink.

This past episode though,we would've been.....very drunk
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany