Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also hope that Emily and Nolan aren`t related, which would greatly mess things up with them. Seriously i like how things are with them, especially with the flirting.

Also here are a couple of more gifs from the last scene in last night`s episode.

source
Old 01-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
CSI

I sooo loved them last night. PERFECT!!!!!

btw - I hope they arent related - I mean I will still ship them no matter what, but I'd prefer it if I didnt have to ship incest (I'm sad to say it wouldn't be the first time it happened to a ship of mine)

Last edited by hlgreenie; 01-05-2012 at 01:53 PM
Old 01-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

I remember some recent interview,GM was saying about how maybe making them sibs would be too obvious since they both thought it was funny that they were the only ones with blond hair

Ooh...I hope the questions do get asked! I actually think I'll be disappointed if Charlotte/Emanda are not half sibs.Charlotte needs more story and I think the story potential of them being related is so juicy.

Also,those gifs are super awesome.Pretty ship is pretty.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-05-2012, 05:12 PM
New Fan

THAT LAST SCENE!
HIM CALLING HER BABE!!!
HER SAYING HE IS HER FRIEND!
ALL THAT FLIRTY BANTER!
HIM EYE-SEXING HER!

OMG! If they end up being siblings, that will just not make any sense! I agree with whoever said that the sexual chemistry does not just disappear. And what they have is total undeniable SEXUAL chemistry!!!!

I am more and more hopeful that they might become canon! This episode was such a shippy episode for Nolan/Emily! Even more so than the last one if that is possible.

OH and her WILLINGLY letting Nolan spy on her with the whale!cam !!!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
CSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingling (View Post)
THAT LAST SCENE!
HIM CALLING HER BABE!!!
HER SAYING HE IS HER FRIEND!
ALL THAT FLIRTY BANTER!
HIM EYE-SEXING HER!

OMG! If they end up being siblings, that will just not make any sense! I agree with whoever said that the sexual chemistry does not just disappear. And what they have is total undeniable SEXUAL chemistry!!!!

I am more and more hopeful that they might become canon! This episode was such a shippy episode for Nolan/Emily! Even more so than the last one if that is possible.

OH and her WILLINGLY letting Nolan spy on her with the whale!cam !!!!!
All of this made the episode perfect Emily/Nolan-wise. They are my OTP for this for sure now. I can't handle how great their scenes were in the last episode. She called him a friend - that is such of big deal for her
Old 01-05-2012, 05:54 PM
New Fan

On another note, I think Ashley/Nolan might happen. And Gabriel Mann on Twitter keeps saying that he loves Nolan/Ashley...
I really can't think of anything worse than that ... other than the fact that Nolan and Emily turn out to be related. Let's just hope that if it indeed happens, it will be brief and meaningless.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingling (View Post)
On another note, I think Ashley/Nolan might happen. And Gabriel Mann on Twitter keeps saying that he loves Nolan/Ashley...
I really can't think of anything worse than that ... other than the fact that Nolan and Emily turn out to be related. Let's just hope that if it indeed happens, it will be brief and meaningless.
i figured that would happen after last night's scene between them and that interview with kelley saying they were going to explore other romantic interests for both emily and nolan right now. but they still need to come full circle to that night in the pilot remember? and i seem to remember ashley was annoyed at the sight of nolan so i really don't know how that work. and i love both actors but jfc ashley is too boring for nolan. and it's so contrived because it just seem like they don't know what to do with ashley and everyone else has been paired up so they might as well pair her up with nolan because he's the only one without a love interest now.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Addicted Fan

honestly... yes, a lot of other shiz is gonna happen with them and other ppl. BUT, the only thing i care about is that Kelley leaves an opening for them as a potential thing (prob in season 2 only, but ill take what i can get!). And so as much as i find it sooooooo incredibly BORING to see her with anyone besides Nolan, and Nolan with anyone besides her... the only thing i WILL NOT STAND FOR is the sibling thing... everything else, i can just exclude in my vids and make it all N/EA for us... HA!

Everything is Nemanda and nothing hurts

yes, i just did that again... cause i die everytime....
Old 01-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

^ THIS.

I can wait.I NEVER pick the ship who gets together right away.I'm obviously a masochist because I end up picking the ships that take forever to even kiss and the ones who are always like the 'dark horse' pairings.Sometimes that works out,sometimes it doesn't

But no sibs! Revenge N/E motto is now: No Sibs for 2012!

Sibs don't look/talk/evade personal space with each other like that.....
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

credit

they are so beautiful together!
Old 01-06-2012, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
CSI

They are perfect!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisztomania (View Post)

credit

they are so beautiful together!
HOLY MOTHER. those gifs
specially the bw one!!

im gonna make my sets today! finally got the eppy the way i like it - so im also gonna be vidding cause i just found *what i think is* an amazing song for them!!
Old 01-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
HOLY MOTHER. those gifs
specially the bw one!!

im gonna make my sets today! finally got the eppy the way i like it - so im also gonna be vidding cause i just found *what i think is* an amazing song for them!!
excited for all of it! and ikr? if i was one of those who dont watch the show and i see these gifs, i'd think they're boyfriend/girlfriend in their honeymoon period.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
CSI

--> this kills me
Old 01-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

source

i love how this page looks....

DUDE. in the third gif - imagine he is mouthing ily to her
it totally looks like it!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread