Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

That gif is gorgeous! I actually loved that moment.Nolan is always invading Emanda's personal space.I adore it!

Something I love about N/E is that he is kind of the angel on her shoulder and she is the devil on his shoulder so it creates a nice balance.

Obviously,I ship them as more than platonic,but I do like them in the platonic sense as well.It's the siblings thing that would drive me to anger

Also,good point about Daniel/Betty from Ugly Betty.I watched that show on and off but I was always pulling for them and for most of the series,they played it very much platonic and like they were brother/sister...so it can be done
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 02-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOn777 (View Post)
That gif is gorgeous! I actually loved that moment.Nolan is always invading Emanda's personal space.I adore it!

Something I love about N/E is that he is kind of the angel on her shoulder and she is the devil on his shoulder so it creates a nice balance.

Obviously,I ship them as more than platonic,but I do like them in the platonic sense as well.It's the siblings thing that would drive me to anger
I`m glad that you love that gif. You know that Nolan can`t resist getting very close to Emanda.

You made a great point about them being each other`s conscious.

Also i started shipping N/E platonic, but lately i`ve been shipping them as more than just friends. They have a ton of potential as a couple, but at the same time, i`m enjoying the slow burn with TPTB giving us the occasional eyesex and invasion of personal space.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I think that you made some great points regarding N/E in Perception, especially with them not being on the same page in regards to the Jack situation. I think that will put a crimp on their partnership, although it could get pushed to the side with the Infinity Box missing.

Also i`m glad that Emanda is being more open with Nolan, which is nice progress in their relationship.

Lastly i have to post this great N/E gif i`ve just found.

I`m so glad that TPTB threw us a bone with that scene. Emily is trying so hard to resist, but you know that she wants Nolan.

credit
That's a great GIF, HotRod! And I agree, I'm glad that they at least had that one scene where we got to see a glimpse of their usual scheming partnership.

Last edited by atyleung81; 02-11-2012 at 05:49 PM
Old 02-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by m a d d (View Post)
Love, love, love the Emily and Nolan relationship- the PLATONIC, friendly, partners in crime, kind of brother-sister, relationship. Anything horizontal would seriously weird me out.
Hi m a d d Always glad to see another fan (any kind) of Nolan and Emanda's

Last edited by atyleung81; 02-11-2012 at 05:49 PM
Old 02-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WAS TAHT EPISODE PEOPLE!!!!!
i watched it last night but didnt have time to come on here and properly be like

I mean there wasnt as MUCH of my bb's as i would like (the whole show to be about them ) but HOLY HELL THAT ENDING!!!! again

and ok can i just do a quick happy dance that it appears daniel is the one that dies??? YIPEEE!!! i was SOOOO hoping that Kelley wasnt going to "play it safe" and just kill off some random or guest star - but actually like MAKE IT JAW DROPPING! and gosh i hope the promo doesnt deceive! guess we'll see.... but im BEYONDD excited for the next episode!!!

Him screaming for her at the end btw???
MY SHIPS IS FLAWLESSSSSSSSSSSS
Hi Rach

I've been going back and forth over and over trying to think if Daniel's the one dead and I'm still not sure! In the promo for "Perception," they made a lot of moments appear to be what they weren't, so I don't know!

It would be nice if that ending scene continued where it left off at the beginning of the next episode (though each episode always seems to begin in the morningtime)...like Nolan running over there and bursting in because he thought something happened to Emanda and him having to calm her down because she's in a panic over the missing box.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyleung81 (View Post)
Hi Rach

It would be nice if that ending scene continued where it left off at the beginning of the next episode (though each episode always seems to begin in the morningtime)...like Nolan running over there and bursting in because he thought something happened to Emanda and him having to calm her down because she's in a panic over the missing box.
I would love to see that at the start of the next episode. It would be great to see Nolan being there for Emanda in her time in need. However i doubt that will happen and even if it does, Emanda will turn around and blame Nolan for the tape, which will cause the frostiness between them. Still i hope that i`m wrong about the last part.

Also since we`re the 300 posts limit, we need to come up with a new name for Nolan and Emanda since Lonely Boy and Lonely Girls doesn`t fit them anymore. I`m leaning toward something related to their sitting on the beach together a couple of episodes ago.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyleung81 (View Post)
Hi Rach

I've been going back and forth over and over trying to think if Daniel's the one dead and I'm still not sure! In the promo for "Perception," they made a lot of moments appear to be what they weren't, so I don't know!

OMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMG I WANT THAT!!!! i so want that scene bb!!!
too bad we probably wont get it, but we can dream!

and hmmmmmm i say for the next title......
Partners In Crime {N & E} #4: B/c personal space is a foreign concept to them.
Partners In Crime {N & E} #4: B/c Babe, Princess, Kitten... all that's left is girlfriend.
Partners In Crime {N & E} #4: B/c "Babysteps..." but we'll get there!

thats all i can come up with on the spot
Old 02-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are great the second one is my favorite.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
and hmmmmmm i say for the next title......
Partners In Crime {N & E} #4: B/c personal space is a foreign concept to them.
Partners In Crime {N & E} #4: B/c Babe, Princess, Kitten... all that's left is girlfriend.
Partners In Crime {N & E} #4: B/c "Babysteps..." but we'll get there!

thats all i can come up with on the spot
Ooh, I think the third one would be perfect!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys,

Based on this sneak peak, I think I know now what the "you shouldn't be here"/"that makes two of us" exchange is all about.

Revenge 1x15 sneak peek #3. (Season 1 Episode 15) - YouTube

Nolan probably thinks

Spoiler:
Old 02-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

I love all those titles but I actually think my favorite is the first....because yes,there is never any personal space with them And I love it!
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 02-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also love the first suggestion the best, because it is such a true statement about Jack and Emily.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

i love the first one as well! and i finally watched the episode. there wasn't much n/e but what little scenes they had were still quality. and the concern in his voice when she dropped the phone. god he cares so much about her!
Old 02-14-2012, 12:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I also love the first suggestion the best, because it is such a true statement about Jack and Emily.
Hey HotRod...umm, you mean Nolan and Emily, right?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i meant to say Nolan. My bad.