Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2011, 01:21 PM
New Fan

She called him her "friend". Am a the only one who thinks that that is a super big deal!!! He is no longer just the lackey! No longer just an accomplice! But an actual FRIEND!!! Now if they can be just a bit more...friends with benefits? haha! One can dream though.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi shippers!

The sneak peak made me *squeeeee*

But I agree with those of you who would have liked just a little more angst, just a little more time for Emanda to realize how much she needs Nolan and for Nolan to let her grovel a bit more.

Though most likely we still have some angst coming up in the next few episodes, since we still have that frosty scene between them at the engagement party.

Quote:
She called him her "friend". Am a the only one who thinks that that is a super big deal!!! He is no longer just the lackey! No longer just an accomplice! But an actual FRIEND!!! Now if they can be just a bit more...friends with benefits? haha! One can dream though.
I like your thinking, Lingling LOL

It probably took a lot for Emanda to apologize (or at least attempt to...IMO the apology could have been better) since she's so used to being the one with the upper hand.

Last edited by atyleung81; 12-30-2011 at 01:57 PM
Old 12-30-2011, 02:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyleung81 (View Post)

The sneak peak made me *squeeeee*

But I agree with those of you who would have liked just a little more angst, just a little more time for Emanda to realize how much she needs Nolan and for Nolan to let her grovel a bit more.

Though most likely we still have some angst coming up in the next few episodes, since we still have that frosty scene between them at the engagement party.
Every one of their scenes together makes me squee. I am serious. I just love them so. They don't even have to be in the same room. Their chemistry and banter is just so off the charts that even during a phone conversation, I think they just belong together. Yeah, I know, I am a hopeless fangirl.

As for the angst, I guess I would just have liked to see some longing looks to one another from across the room. Missing each other yet too stubborn and proud to just reunite and make babies like they were destined to do. Ha!

But the apology from Emily was a pleasant surprise. I really wasn't expecting her to just come out and say she is sorry. Looking forward to seeing the new episode!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I DONT.
I DONT.....
I DONT........

EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF..... I SAW GIFS OF IT AND I
BUT I AM TRYING SOOOOO HARD NOT TO ACTUALLY WATCH THE SNEAK....
BUT YA'LL ARE MAKING IT SO HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

btw, sry i havent been around! just lots going on during the holidays
but i shall be back on full obsession mode by wednesday when we FINALLY get our bb's back
Old 12-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

I tried hard too not to watch it but I caved!

The N/E scene was a pleasant surprise...but I'm sure something else will happen that will provide angst.I want to talk about it in detail but totally don't want to ruin it for anyone so I'll just wait until Wed (so soon!!)
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 12-30-2011, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

i watched it, i ain't even mad. i'm such a spoiler whore and i've been thirsting for them so hard i needed my fix.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:07 PM
New Fan

OMG guys do you think Nolan betrays Emily to Tyler in the next episode? Why else would Tyler be pointing a gun at her??? I really hope that is not the case. Otherwise, I don't know how they will recover.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingling (View Post)
OMG guys do you think Nolan betrays Emily to Tyler in the next episode? Why else would Tyler be pointing a gun at her??? I really hope that is not the case. Otherwise, I don't know how they will recover.
I really don't think Nolan would do that, especially after the fight he just had with Emanda.

I think maybe Tyler finds out about Emanda and Nolan's connection, or Emanda and Nolan set something in motion that just makes Tyler go completely off.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingling (View Post)
Every one of their scenes together makes me squee. I am serious. I just love them so. They don't even have to be in the same room. Their chemistry and banter is just so off the charts that even during a phone conversation, I think they just belong together. Yeah, I know, I am a hopeless fangirl.
My favorite scenes between them are actually their phone conversations (could we do a Survivor game with those?) because that's the only time Emanda actually speaks nicely to Nolan (up until the recent sneak peak scene, that is).
Old 01-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Their phone scenes are always excellent.It wouldn't be an episode of Revenge without one.

I think my favorite scene of theirs is the fight from the last episode.I'm a sucker for angst and I love how for a show that has alot of it,the N/E angst scene was the most emotional.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Addicted Fan

back from a mini holiday hiatus
so ill be coming by more often!

CANT.WAIT.FOR.WEDNESDAY.
MY BB'S
Old 01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THEY BROKE UP! Just caught up. That was the saddest moment for me. I miss them!

Are there any fics?

I love the idea of a phone survivor. Their phone calls are so awesome!

I love the OP. So beautiful!

Jessica Szohr vs. Claire Holt Posting Challenge! {sign up for August}
"You can't be an insider and make great art. You have to stand alone to observe it." - Vanessa Abrams
♥ jackie | away July 24-August 4
Old 01-01-2012, 09:15 PM
New Fan

There are fics in the Nolan Emily Livejournal community. I read some excellent ones on there. I definitely recommend you checking it out.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

we still need to finish the current survivor first. since they "made up" shouldn't emily also be googling about make up sex? js.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
CSI

Can't wait for the new episode.

This thread should never be on page 2 :gasp:

I still love these two and have hopes that they will be canon some day.