Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by even angels fall (View Post)
I think merging would be better. Or other people would want friendship threads for all the other couples too. And I think the friendship and romantic shipper still could discuss stuff nicely in one thread. Just my opinion though But we can discuss it of course and I will also talk with my comods about it later
well i dont think anyone else wants friendship threads... from what i've seen at least
but idk, imo we should just leave both threads open, this one obviously welcoming any friendship shippers that can also accept and be ok with the opinions of us romantic&friendship shippers... but i do think the other one should stay open for those that simply, dont want to have to deal with other shippers... and again, this is plainly from experience in other boards... it starts off "yes. we can totally do this..." and then it becomes drama central, which i rly hope doesnt happen in this board!
So thats my take on it...

but i guess i'll put a hault on the OP until u all decide then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisztomania (View Post)
i only just caught the

Spoiler:
Nia... every time we watch it we catch something new
Old 11-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Soooo happy we got our board !!!!
And first N/E thread here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
but idk, imo we should just leave both threads open, this one obviously welcoming any friendship shippers that can also accept and be ok with the opinions of us romantic&friendship shippers... but i do think the other one should stay open for those that simply, dont want to have to deal with other shippers... and again, this is plainly from experience in other boards... it starts off "yes. we can totally do this..." and then it becomes drama central, which i rly hope doesnt happen in this board!
So thats my take on it...
I agree... I think it's weird if all the other ships have only romantic threads and only N/E have one thread for both friendship and romance. And I think some people really only see N/E as siblings (that troubles me lol)....sooo romantic love and sibling love in the same thread idk, lol!

And MikitaIsIt, love all your ideas for the OP and love your vid too!

Personnaly, I love their friendship, but I would love it something more happened. They're just too awesome! Can't wait for wednesday, the sneak peak is great!
Old 11-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys!!!!! Yay for the new thread!!!

Hope you're all doing well today
Old 11-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaIY (View Post)
I agree... I think it's weird if all the other ships have only romantic threads and only N/E have one thread for both friendship and romance. And I think some people really only see N/E as siblings (that troubles me lol)....sooo romantic love and sibling love in the same thread idk, lol!

And MikitaIsIt, love all your ideas for the OP and love your vid too!

Personnaly, I love their friendship, but I would love it something more happened. They're just too awesome! Can't wait for wednesday, the sneak peak is great!
Hey there!! Im so glad u liked the vid and the OP ideas (i hope to start working on it asap, as soon as we decide that were keeping this SHIPPAH thread. or not...)
Cause same here, i think those that dont ship it romantically (weird - but i respect it) BUT i do think they will have trouble having to see us squee about our epic bb's just trying to think in the best interest of everyone here and in a drama free board.

but anyway, YES! cant wait for wednesday!! And plz, call me Rachel or Rach

Hey Chelsea!! how are you??
Old 11-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can I be added please? I asked in the last thread but I don't see my name on the list. Thanks!

I'm glad Revenge finally has a board. I was way too happy when I saw Gabe RT the Nolan/Emily video & the comment about why Nolan/Emily are perfect for each other. I was worrying that they might end up related but now that Gabe has semi acknowledged that people ship them together I feel a slight sliver of hope that they could possibly eventually have something between them.

That sneak peek was great,
Spoiler:
Old 11-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I like all the aspects of their relationship, so merging the threads would be fine for me.

I loved him in the last episode: Bravo. Get rid of him.
gabe totally nailed that bit as well.

credit

by the way, i ship nolan/emily/nopersonalspace:

Old 11-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Can I be added please?
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letty (View Post)
Can I be added please? I asked in the last thread but I don't see my name on the list. Thanks!

I'm glad Revenge finally has a board. I was way too happy when I saw Gabe RT the Nolan/Emily video & the comment about why Nolan/Emily are perfect for each other. I was worrying that they might end up related but now that Gabe has semi acknowledged that people ship them together I feel a slight sliver of hope that they could possibly eventually have something between them.

That sneak peek was great,
Spoiler:
Oh im adding u now Letty!!

and 100% agree. Well, idk ,i was personally never worried they'd be related... cause Mike would have to be too blind to not see the AMAZING sexualtensionchemistry these two have.. and just the deeper meanings between them...
Like that tweet that Gabe RT'ed... Nolan totally likes loves ALL of her... both "parts" of her.. and thats what i love about them.
And ofc, the fact that they are schemers and plotters and well, partners in crime

Plus the whole sibling thing makes no sense to me... unless it was by part of mother??
Cause Nolan has mentioned his dad is a ASS. And for all we know he loved Emily/Amanda's dad so i just dont see how that spec came up in the first place.. but whatevs!

they are flawless. and most def not related imo, only their pretty blonde genetically gifted and filthy rich children would be related omg Rachel needs to calm down. Im shipping way too hard
Old 11-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Rach, I'm Ela Btw, how awesome is it that Gabriel Mann retweeted your vid He sees the awesomeness too!

About the related thing, I think some people think that if two people have the same hair color in a show, they look alike so they're siblings....lol. Some people used to say the same thing about my OTP and it annoyed me at the time!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaIY (View Post)
Hey Rach, I'm Ela Btw, how awesome is it that Gabriel Mann retweeted your vid He sees the awesomeness too!

About the related thing, I think some people think that if two people have the same hair color in a show, they look alike so they're siblings....lol. Some people used to say the same thing about my OTP and it annoyed me at the time!
Ela it iss and IK!!! I was so damn excited to have Gabe RT thatt!!! And my vid as well such a hipper! Now we just gotta work on Emily :mischievous: though let's hope Gabe already showed her the vid while in between scenes huh?? hahaha oh boy. I ship it so hard.

Btw, ily avi!! Flawless Lois and i agree I think that's just the only argument other pol are going to have against our ship, cause there rly isn't another to use . And we just have to shrug it off. *struts* hahahaha
Old 11-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

DP sorry

Last edited by MikitaIsIt; 11-01-2011 at 11:24 AM
Old 11-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I be added? I love their dynamic!

Laura|
Old 11-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

^^hey, who knows? From what I've seen in some behind the scene pics and interviews, Emily and Gabriel look like they're good friends! so maybe he did show her!

Yes, Lois/ED is flawless , I miss her!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm good Rach, how are you??? I still can't believe he retweeted you!! He is such a shipper ! (I propose we add him to the list as well )

I'm so excited for this weeks episode ! Unfortunately I'm not able to watch it when it airs, so I have to watch the episodes the day after I can't wait that long!!!

Quote:
they are flawless. and most def not related imo, only their pretty blonde genetically gifted and filthy rich children would be related omg Rachel needs to calm down. Im shipping way too hard
hahahaha I agree with you!!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
omg Rachel needs to calm down. Im shipping way too hard
There's no such thing imo! And feel free not to calm down Rachel, I am loving all your posts in this thread.

So it was your video Gabe RT'ed on twitter? CONGRATS!

I would have died if I were you, hell I died for you when I saw the RT on my twitter feed. I loved your video, thanks for putting us on the map. Hopefully they start to realize that Nolan/Emily have a following too. I was so annoyed when the official Revenge facebook had the poll of which guy they wanted Emily with & Nolan wasn't even an option in the poll.