Old 04-16-2013, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Repost all you want MsDeme

Barry at NNNAwards on Saturday.

YouTube
Old 04-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:

The census out there is that this will be Aiden. Thoughts?
Old 04-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
Spoiler:

The census out there is that this will be Aiden. Thoughts?
It's a possibility. The only betrayal Aiden could inflict would be revealing who she is to Daniel to scupper the engagement.

Other possibilities may relate to her father, things held from her/ manipulations eg Takeda. What about Nolan? It's a Nolancentric Finale apparently.

The other part was she's 'shaken to her core' sounds like more than revealing her name.

We need a few more clues.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
The other part was she's 'shaken to her core' sounds like more than revealing her name.
This is the part that convinces me that the betrayal will be something she finds out about her father. Everything she's doing is driven by the desire to clear his name.

I'm curious about the direction they're going to take Aiden.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

More finale spoilers.

Spoiler:

I think this kind of makes it official (in the positive of course) concerning Aiden.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 04-19-2013 at 03:29 PM
Old 04-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
More finale spoilers.

Spoiler:

I think this kind of makes it official (in the positive of course) concerning Aiden.
It would seem so.

A good few nuggets of info there. Do we think its Aiden who she has to protect? He's really the only one she loves right now unless they are talking of the childhood memory love of Jack.

Em, Jack, Nolan and Daniel are prominent in Finale, so does Aiden wander off into the sunset?
Old 04-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
A good few nuggets of info there. Do we think its Aiden who she has to protect? He's really the only one she loves right now unless they are talking of the childhood memory love of Jack.
She's loves Jack. I will never deny that. He is the only one she has vocally stated that about which I believed. (She told Daniel in s1 but it was so unconvincing.) So I can't say that Aiden is the only one she loves now. She loves them both for vastly different reasons. It could be either one of them she protects. I'm betting Jack because he is out of his league w/the revenge stuff and Aiden can pretty much hold his own.

Quote:
It would seem so. Em, Jack, Nolan and Daniel are prominent in Finale, so does Aiden wander off into the sunset?
Hardly. He just finished filming his last scenes for the season and they were with EVC & Josh. Aiden is just as tied up in this Initiative mess as the others. Heck he's the one they set their sights on to use and he killed their latest spokesperson. And since the finale is initiative heavy I can't see how Aiden wouldn't be tied up in it all.

I'm guessing Mike Kelley stated those names to throw the interviewer off who mention the finale being Nolan-centric possibly deducing he's the core character being offed.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 04-20-2013 at 05:40 AM
Old 04-20-2013, 12:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
She's loves Jack. I will never deny that. He is the only one she has vocally stated that about which I believed. (She told Daniel in s1 but it was so unconvincing.) So I can't say that Aiden is the only one she loves now. She loves them both for vastly different reasons. It could be either one of them she protects. I betting Jack because he is out of his league w/the revenge stuff and Aiden can pretty much hold
Ah yes, Jack fits. He gets in over his head re Graysons and potentially Initiative - so he's in danger from dark forces. Em has to save him, so she reveals her identity. I think Nick, Em and Nolan have filmed alot together over the last week - I'm sure this is what happens. MK mentioned how things nicely tie people together.

But my gut feeling is Aiden is left out on a limb in all this. I'm guessing Daniel will feature in his story arc for Finale.

Did you see the pic of Charlotte looking distressed, she was filming on Thursday with Ashley.Hmm, I am doubting the 'major player' that dies is Daniel, I think its Ashley.

PS - they don't shoot in sequence.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
But my gut feeling is Aiden is left out on a limb in all this. I'm guessing Daniel will feature in his story arc for Finale.
One thing I have noticed about the show this season when it comes to Aiden is that spoiler related to him (whether they be synopses, promos, interviews) they tend to be negative or foreboding but when the episodes air he is shown in a good light.

- "Aiden takes a dark turn." He attempts to kill Vic but Emily stops him

- promo Emily: "Aiden don't leave me alone in this." Aiden walks away. In the show we get that surprise moment when Emily sees Aiden on the cliff during Amanda's vows about everybody deserving love, happiness, security, etc, etc, Then that beautiful fireside chat about not being alone

- interview: Aiden will take a backseat over the next few episodes to let Emily deal with the death of Amanda And what do we get? Aiden stealing computers for her, offering her a safehaven and the two of them playing house

And now there are spoilers about him possibly getting revenge, thinking that Jack would be better for her, and Emily letting him go to give him the happiness she thinks he deserves because of her deep love for him (EVC's thoughts). All negative but let's just see how it plays out.

Aiden is a wildcard. I can never predict what the writers will do with him.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 04-20-2013 at 06:02 AM
Old 04-20-2013, 07:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Barry has grown into a very handsome fella as he's matured. His early 20s, he was quite skinny, well that 6'2" frame takes alot to cover!

MsDeme - Takeda is in ep20 too.

I've just seen a piece on TVline website that MK says Em will have to make a 'profound choice' between her guys. Realistically she'll choose Daniel - her revenge head is truly screwed on. I'm worried she'll send Aiden away, just something EVC said at the Panel event last month about how Em/Aid arc would end IF she felt he was happy with his revenge. Seems like her heart doesn't matter.

For all the talk of a Nolancentric Finale, there's lots if leaks about the death and the 'love rectangle' coming to a head.

I guess I should have posted most of this in the Ninja thread - apologies, those pictures made me want to stay here!

I'm thinking that Takeda may be the Falcon and Aiden may kill Daniel because he can't control his jealousy over the engagement? I hope not because killing off Daniel would end the possibility of so many great storylines. In addition, there would be no love triangle because IMO the romantic chemistry between Jack and Emily is nonexistent (even though the writers seem to think so).
Old 04-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorTor (View Post)
Aiden may kill Daniel because he can't control his jealousy over the engagement?
This is too easy and simplistic. Aiden is definitely a killer but I seriously doubt they will have him to kill Daniel. I think Daniel will survive the season.

Quote:
I hope not because killing off Daniel would end the possibility of so many great storylines.
Like the "great" storyline they are repeating from s1 for him in s2, engaged to Emily again.

Quote:
In addition, there would be no love triangle because IMO the romantic chemistry between Jack and Emily is nonexistent (even though the writers seem to think so).
re:Aiden/Emily/Daniel triange how emotional can the triangle be when you clearly know love doesn't exist toward one of the attendees? Emily doesn't love Daniel. She doesn't even care about him.

Now I agree I don't see romantic chem between Jack/Emily but she does love him. That has been emphatically stated. So a triangle between Aiden/Emily/Jack would have more of an emotional impact because her love for them is different.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorTor (View Post)
I'm thinking that Takeda may be the Falcon and Aiden may kill Daniel because he can't control his jealousy over the engagement? I hope not because killing off Daniel would end the possibility of so many great storylines. In addition, there would be no love triangle because IMO the romantic chemistry between Jack and Emily is nonexistent (even though the writers seem to think so).
Well there are a few half-brothers to worm their way out of the woodwork in S3, I think Daniel has served his purpose. The romance, engagement, failed romance, re-kindled romance, re-engagement with Emily - talk about Graound Hog Day. Being charged for murder S1, being acquitted.The dark business dealings, losing himself and sinking under the wieght of pressure re the Initiative. Supporting his father, not supporting him then back again. Need I go on?

I agree with MsDeme, Jack/Emily/Aiden triangle would be more interesting because she actually loves these two but in different ways. Daniel is dead to her now, a means to an end with an ever increasing ego that is in sharp need of undermining.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And now there are spoilers about him possibly getting revenge, thinking that Jack would be better for her, and Emily letting him go to give him the happiness she thinks he deserves because of her deep love for him (EVC's thoughts). All negative but let's just see how it plays out.
Yes that all popped out during the Emmy Panel event. I think MKs twopenneth is more valid cos he OKs the scripts, so he knows what the intention is - he mentioned the bit about Aiden talking to Em about getting to close to revenge and then the stuff re Jack.

I imagine he talks to EVC alot, so maybe the 'set Aiden free' has been discussed but it's more interesting for the SL if she starts S3 with love for two guys, though I'm guessing Jack wont be buying her red roses anytime soon, he's got to come to terms with so much about her.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
...I think Daniel has served his purpose. The romance, engagement, failed romance, re-kindled romance, re-engagement with Emily - talk about Graound Hog Day. Being charged for murder S1, being acquitted.The dark business dealings, losing himself and sinking under the wieght of pressure re the Initiative. Supporting his father, not supporting him then back again. Need I go on?
WOW! They have burned through a lot of storylines for Daniel. I kind of dozed off during the 2nd half of last season, it had gotten kind of boring so I forgot about the murder trial. But let's not forget the stalker SL with Tyler.

Aiden on the other hand we know so little about. His dad was a pawn of the Initiative but where is he? Is he alive? Not to mention nothing about his mother? He obviously has wealth in order to pull off revenge among the wealthy. Where did it come from?

Maeve77 I sent you a pm.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 04-20-2013 at 02:33 PM
Old 04-20-2013, 11:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Jack/Emily/Aiden triangle would be more interesting because she actually loves these two but in different ways. Daniel is dead to her now, a means to an end with an ever increasing ego that is in sharp need of undermining.
Definitely agreed, the Daniel/Emily/Jack triangle has gotten stale and Jack/Emily/Aiden sounds so juicy and exciting. I also like that triangle because it's so much more amiable than Daniel vs Jack. Aiden and Jack are both inherently good people who are good for Ems so I can root for either of them to be with her (whereas the thought of Daniel with Emily fills me with rage lol).

Quote:
...I think Daniel has served his purpose.
Agreed. Daniel's death would open up so many more plotlines so I sincerely hope the writers realize just how much their fans want it and kill him off.